• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! BoS stats revisions.(OP Updated)

A MoS key could work out. But personally I'd prefer to name said keys after the arcs they take place in, a lot like Hunter x Hunter and One Piece do with theirs.

I'm still having a hard time figuring out the dimensions of the mass Death Tagool destroyed, but If I'll go back and see if I can figure something out.

VersusJunkie54 said:
A MoS key could work out. But personally I'd prefer to name said keys after the arcs they take place in, a lot like Hunter x Hunter and One Piece do with theirs.
I'm still having a hard time figuring out the dimensions of the mass Death Tagool destroyed, but If I'll go back and see if I can figure something out.
I gave scans above to show what he destroyed if you want to scroll back like 3 of my comments to see them.

I'm not too keen about the feat at hand (nor the verse), and I was simply told to calculate this with some information given. Seeing that the shield protected them, I believe that the durability for surviving it would be an outlier since it implies that they would've died otherwise.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
I'm not too keen about the feat at hand (nor the verse), and I was simply told to calculate this with some information given. Seeing that the shield protected them, I believe that the durability for surviving it would be an outlier since it implies that they would've died otherwise.
^^^^

That, and we hae no solid proof that they made contact with the blast any longer than a mere moment.

They were hit by the blast given they came out with injuries thus the shield didn't protect them the entire time. Given that this isn't BoS iterations of the characters and they are stronger than their BoS versions it can't be an outlier.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
They were hit by the blast given they came out with injuries thus the shield didn't protect them the entire time. Given that this isn't BoS iterations of the characters and they are stronger than their BoS versions it can't be an outlier.
Death Tagool's 8-A beam being a major threat to them is a major contradiction and Anti-Feat for this part of the series. So it's an outlier. Especially once I get around to calcing may of the lesser feats of the series.

Well I think the blast shouldn't be used since the shield protected them from the blast and they were able to get away w/ just slight injuries meaning that blast would had killed them completely

VersusJunkie54 said:
Death Tagool's 8-A beam being a major threat to them is a major contradiction and Anti-Feat for this part of the series. So it's an outlier. Especially once I get around to calcing may of the lesser feats of the series.
This makes 0 sense. Death Tagool's blast destroyed two plateaus just like Bol's explosion did. They would be of comparable damage making them supporting evidence. Bol's explosion severly injuring them despite the shield shows that if Death Tagool's blast landed on them it would have been severly damaging.

Also, Death Tagool's blast did hit Tatsumi. He was in front of it when it fired.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
What's the run down here? I'm currently in the middle of a game so I can't read through the entire thread atm.
TLDR: The Low 7-C feat,/Bols explosion calc is wrong when taking the context of the scene into account. As there is no proof they made prolounged exposure with the blast. Therefore, downgrades need to be applied.

I see, downgrades to what level? I wouldn't say it's a good idea to have them at "Unknown" so is there another feat we can scale them to?

I see, downgrades to what level? I wouldn't say it's a good idea to have them at "Unknown" so is there another feat we can scale them to?
I'll need to get around to calculating some feats. But I gaurantee it will be under 8-A

What's the run down here? I'm currently in the middle of a game so I can't read through the entire thread atm.
I dunno why Junkie is leaving out info since there are multiple things wrong.

For starters, the initial calc is actually a huge lowball given Bol's explosion wiped out two plateaus near it. The next problem is how long were the explosed to the blast? We know they got hit since they came out injured when they were previously uninjured.

Another problem that arises is Death Tagool's calc'd 8-A blast. This would also be incorrect given the blast destroyed two plateaus similar to Bol's.

So honestly, it could well be an upgrade instead of a downgrade as Junkie implies. Especially because he relied on the characters being BoS, thus calling the feat an outlier which is wrong since the feats occur in chapters 30-33. Which is right under the midpoint of the series after they were explicitly stronger and had been training several times.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
@IMade

I have explained this to you multiple times, so I'm going to do so one more time, but not again.

I am not denying that it is a potential lowball. However, we have no concrete proof of exactly how much of those plateaus were destroyed, and how they were even destroyed. Don't get me wrong, if I knew, I would calc it. But calculations cannot hinge off of pure assumptions.

I'm probably going to re-calc Death Tagool's beam.

Even if I were to somehow take the plateaus into account and calculate them, it's meaningless since Akame and Leone needed a shield to survive.

"Oh but Versus, they looked scratched up so surely they must've made contact with the blast"

And? How do we not know that could just be some shrapnel from the explosion? In any case, there's no solid proof they made prolounged exposure with the blast, and what little exposure they may have had is unquantifiable.

And yes, even if it was legit it would be an outlier, especially taking Death Tagool's beam into account.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@IMade
Take a hike already, you're facing The Great Wall of VersesJunkie, and there is no way you're going to convince him
I'm just getting sick of repeatedly debunking the same argument multiple times over.

Facepalm
Could someone please block IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 already?! He's just simply clogging up the thread!

P.S. Can't believe that this thread is getting a second facepalm

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Facepalm
Could someone please block IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 already?! He's just simply clogging up the thread!

P.S. Can't believe that this thread is getting a second facepalm
He has not done anything warning, let alone block worthy. But I do feel like he's being a little tiresome.

I have to keep reiterating this since you two seem to want to take a dishonest path in regards to this event of the series. The initial calc is already incorrect since it lowballed the size of the explosion. We know it's bigger because it wiped out the plateaus. How are you going to sit here and act like it didn't happen and then procceed to try to force a downgrade when that is literally the opposite of the feat?

Keeping with the plateaus, this applies to Death Tagool's blast. It too destroyed similar plateaus, putting it on par with Bol's explosion.

Then there is the issue of the "outlier" claim that neither of you seem to understand. This can't be an outlier for BoS Akame Ga Kill because this isn't BoS Akame Ga Kill. This can't be an outlier since the Death Tagool blast is of a similar level to Bol's explosion given they both destroyed two plateaus of similar size.

Death Tagool's blast was deemed too dangerous to take on for Leone and Akame, and Bol's explosion (which was of a similar level of Death Tagool's blast) that was taken on by them for a short while did severe damage to them. It literally lines up.

You're not just going to brush it under the rug when you're literally in the wrong.

Ignoring him but still commenting like "Muh don't wanna hear!" is still make you commenting him.

Wanna ignore him? Don't comment about him.

@IMade

Well I feel that the blast can't be used b/c it's a explosion that they WOULD had died from. The shield took like 95% of the damage and I wasn't seriously injured just scruffed up (Akane could still keep talking like it wasn't nothing & Leone woke up like a couple of hours later and was ready to go) and of the blast of Death Tagools is similar to Bols then hey would have also died from that if they didnt dodge it

BlackeJan said:
@IMade
Well I feel that the blast can't be used b/c it's a explosion that they WOULD had died from. The shield took like 95% of the damage and I wasn't seriously injured just scruffed up (Akane could still keep talking like it wasn't nothing & Leone woke up like a couple of hours later and was ready to go) and of the blast of Death Tagools is similar to Bols then hey would have also died from that if they didnt dodge it
Issue is that that 95% figure comes from nowhere. The shield covered their entire bodies, so its more like 100%. The scratches they took are unquantifiable.

@Hagane

You need to calm down and stop making such antagonistic statements. You never demand someone to get banned.

@IMade

You can't insert so many assumptions into a calc. That is what's dishonest, not assuming the most likely scenario.

Both of you need to calm down before I have to give you much harsher warnings.

When did I ever step out of line despite being harassed in this thread several times? I never made petty remarks nor said anything antagonistic, I never once even addressed the comments towards me since it's rather immature to fight on a forum where we're trying to be sensible. I'd advise you to look over the thread even since all I've done is reiterate the same words over and over while repeatedly saying it's dishonest to lie in a calc.

Yes, you never acted in an atogonistic, or hostile manner. You still continue to repeat, and insist on arguments and ideas that have been debunked repeatedly. I have explained to you that outlandish asumptions cannot be made on calculations. Reppuzzan even confirms this.

Back