• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! BoS stats revisions.(OP Updated)

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I think we're gonna have to get an experienced calc member that is able to read the select few chapters in order to understand the size of the plateaus cause this feat is heavily lowballed, the Lina Calc and the two new calcs after I basing the size of the explosion off of the circular marks on the ground. This isn't important since the most obvious indication of size is the fact that the plateaus this fight was happening in were entirely wiped out. I once again provided an album of the plateaus and views to get some better context for a more accurate calc.
I've checked the chapters relevant to the explosion of Bols Teigu. I'll say it again, it is impossible to prove exactly how much of the Plateaus were destroyed. Or if they were even destroyed at all. We can't lie and wank the feat based on a ton of unknown variables and assumptions. But if you believe a calc group member can figure it out.... be my guest.

It definitely reduced damage, but we still can't lie and downplay the feat by ignoring the context of the plateaus.
Well I wouldn't say downplay but if something was to block majority of the damage or use something to save themselves then their durability wouldn't survive the blast and it's much lower then what we would get....

BlackeJan said:
It definitely reduced damage, but we still can't lie and downplay the feat by ignoring the context of the plateaus.
Well I wouldn't say downplay but if something was to block majority of the damage or use something to save themselves then their durability wouldn't survive the blast and it's much lower then what we would get....
I just realized, we could figure the surface area of that shield, and subtract it from Leone's surface area. But by then, the result will probably be in the upper half of 8-A

Honestly I was thinking I could go w/ an High 8-C or 8-B

Cause eve I know for a fact that the shield basically saved their lives yet they still were scruffed up cause they knew they would had died from that blast so this is gonna be hard lol

Okay I just quicky watched the anime adaptation of this scene to get a clearer picture, and I did not see any plateaus getting vaporized. Only that one big crater.

And Upon closer examination, that shield actually does appear to be completely shielding both Akame and Leone. In both the Anime and Manga. And Leone, who was holding the shield was incapacitated to the point of needing to regenerate directly afterwards.

So what it boils down to is that this feat cannot be used at all as far as I can tell.

We do know they were injured by the blast, Leone had regenerated her previous injuries (minus her arm) and Akame had no injuries at all. Yet after the blast both of them were pretty injured. And we know the plateaus were busted, the anime holds no weight here as the manga is the canon, since the plateaus they were literally between and shown between in the same chapter are now gone. So the entire plateau was busted.

Even if we could determine how much of said Plateaus were destroyed, if they were destroyed at all. Their bodies were still completely shielded by that shield, so it would amount to practically.....nothing.

I find it odd how this feat, an extremely flawed and poorly reasoned feat in the original revisions managed to wiggle its way in.

BlackeJan said:
So what tier would they be then?. I think High 8-C is good
Hold up. We need to find feats that can be calculated, now that this feat is invalid, no result can come from it. Even the KE of Leone moving Akame at Mach 14 is only 9-A+

WeeklyBattles said:
Where are we having the cuttoff point for the beginning of the series be?
My best guess would be after the battle between Leone, Akame, and Bols. But we do know that the members of Night Raid are constantly training to become stronger through the entire series up untill the Capital invasion arc.

Wait wouldn't this ask have to downgrade othe characters as well? Leone's transformation or Akames sister (forgot name)

This explosion feat should definitely not be considered part of BoS. The feat happens after chapter 30 of a 78 chapter manga.

Tatsumi had been training for a while at this point Pre-Bulat's death, Post-Bulat's death and Post-Meeting Susanoo.

I can't propose anything beyond showing scans of the plateaus and the explosions. I can show that the explosion is bigger than the current numbers your calc has, I can't do the math or anything for what it would yield for characters that were hit only for a little while and then protected immediately after being injured by the explosion.

They had to have made contact, both Leone and Akame were injured after the blast when they had none before the blast (Leone was missing only an arm before hand).

They had to have made contact, both Leone and Akame were injured after the blast when they had none before the blast (Leone was missing only an arm before hand).
That's right

And? We have no idea how far the could've been from the epicenter if that were even the case. We can't be making asumptions.

Except that they clearly outran the blast and hid behind that shield. Otherwise you'd think that they'd be banged up a lot more.

I mean, they had to have been really damn close to the epicenter. They were right under the cannister when it set off and Wall's shield was fairly close to them since they were fighting face to face.

What is their speed for that current key? Leone was able to react at near point blank, grab Akame, grab Wall's shield, cover both of them while moving a bit away from the epicenter.

Iirc like Hypersonic+. Reason why I said that cause of the distance of the explosion to the shield. Wouldn't they get a higher speed if she was able to do all that and the shield was farther away

Back