• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! BoS stats revisions.(OP Updated)

PROPOSED CHANGES SO FAR

BoS

Low-Tiers. High 8-C. All of the former 9-A characters will be upgraded to this.

High-Tiers. High 7-C for Sheele, Akame and Koro. Tatsumi w Incursio is "likely High 7-C. Mine is High 8-C physically, but now varies from High 7-C to 7-B with Pumpkin. Leone and base Bulat should be noted to be stronger than the likes of Akame. Basically, the same scaling justifications, as all former Low 7-C's go to this.

Speed, Supersonic for the Low-Tiers scaling from Akame's casual speed. Supersonic+ for High-Tiers.(Based on Akame casually weaving around bullets)

MoS key:

Low-Tiers. At least High 8-C (Mine, Lubbock's lowball, Chelsea (Maybe)

High-Tiers: At least High 7-C, possibly higher. (Stronger than before, scaling from Leone and Akame who withstood an unknown ammount of the destruction of Bols' Teigu)

'Speed:' Hypersonic+ for everyone. (May need to adjust the explosion dodging calc though)

In Favor:

Against:

Unsure/Undecided:

I don't see how BoS Akame scales from Mine. She exchanged blows (actually only one) with Tats, so she's High 8-C. Bulat is Low 7-B scaling from Esdeath.

I think Chealsea should remain unknown.

I'm still thinking about MoS, as I don't think they should scale from Mine, but I'm unsure.

What are you talking about? Did you look at my post with Sheele, Koro and Mine? That's more than enough of a reason for High 7-C.

It also does not make any sense for Mine to be able to one-shot base Incursio Tatsumi, especially considering that it's an armor based Teigu.

Bulat is 7-B scaling from Budo. Where are you getting these from?

Akame casually defeated Base Tatsumi, so that point is moot.

I guess Unknown Chelsea is fine.

VersusJunkie54 said:
http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-002-Ch-009--Kill-Absolute-Justice?id=119921#6
Mine when not in danger (High 7-C) causes only slight damage to Koro)

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-002-Ch-009--Kill-Absolute-Justice?id=119921#10

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-002-Ch-009--Kill-Absolute-Justice?id=119921#11

Sheele cuts through Koro.

Sheele's physical AP and dura should scale, as she can use Extase with no damage to herself.

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-002-Ch-009--Kill-Absolute-Justice?id=119921#31

Sheele slices through one of Koro's arms after he transformed to get stronger.
Read

Hmmm....I wanna ask but why does Steele be High 7-C just because of Mine? In all honestly I sometimes feel like....well how do we know that some of these characters scale to Mine High 7-C when she only did CQC w/ Tatsumi but fought any1 else w/ her gun

BlackeJan said:
Hmmm....I wanna ask but why does Steele be High 7-C just because of Mine? In all honestly I sometimes feel like....well how do we know that some of these characters scale to Mine High 7-C when she only did CQC w/ Tatsumi but fought any1 else w/ her gu
For slicing through Koro on multiple occasions. Wo only took minior damage from Mine, while not in danger. Sheele can also use Extase with no damage to herself.

Mine is High 8-C physically.

BlackeJan said:
Wait the fire she shot at Koro was calced at High 7-C? R u talking about Mine/Sheele vs Koro?
Yes, the High 7-C blast was while not in danger. And Koro tanked a blast from mine, while not in danger with minor damage

VersusJunkie54 said:
What are you talking about? Did you look at my post with Sheele, Koro and Mine? That's more than enough of a reason for High 7-C.

It also does not make any sense for Mine to be able to one-shot base Incursio Tatsumi, especially considering that it's an armor based Teigu.

Bulat is 7-B scaling from Budo. Where are you getting these from?

Akame casually defeated Base Tatsumi, so that point is moot.

I guess Unknown Chelsea is fine.
Mine, Sheele and Koro are High 7-C, on that you're right. But there's no reason for Akame to scale.

And Mine's a gun Teigu. Her being capable of defeating Tats woth Incursio isn't that hard to imagine.

Didn't Bulat scale from Esdeath freezing the river? Still, now that Base Esdeath has been downgraded, I guess he could be 7-B scaling from her.

I guess you're right. Akame defeated that giant bird Danger Beast in Ch 2, and that was comparable to base Incursio.

Bulat originally scaled from Esdeath. But he should be comparable to Budo.

It makes no sense for Akame to be weaker than Sheele, when she traded one strike with Tatsumi, and casually defeated him. Plus, defeating Evil Birds witch Incursio had trouble taking down.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@Versus, could you maybe try a different website for the images?
I don't want to get a virus while looking at the feats
What is wrong with it? I've used that particular website for ages and never caught anything on ym computer.

Yeah, Akame was probably holding back due to PIS (about her scaling from Tats). Problem here is that Sheele has a Teigu that was stated to be able to cut everything, so it isn't that far-fetched saying that Akame's weaker than her.

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, Akame was probably holding back due to PIS (about her scaling from Tats). Problem here is that Sheele has a Teigu that was stated to be able to cut everything, so it isn't that far-fetched saying that Akame's weaker than her.
A High 8-C cannot exert enough force to cut a High 7-C. It doesn't matter if it's a bladed weapon. Plus, Sheele needed to have High 7-C durability to use Extase, and swing that hard. Otherwise, her hands, and probably her body would've been pulverized.

Plus, she cuts all the way through Koro, who only took small dents from Pumpkin

Koro scan 4
Sheele also slices through Koro after he transformed to get stronger.

Also going back to the point about Mine and Incursio. I never said Mine couldn't defeat base Incursio. I said that it makes absolutely no sense for her to be able to one-shot Incursio.

But worst case scenario. Couldn't we scale Pumpkin to MoS characters instead? I vaugely recall someone at that point tanked a Pumpkin blast.

BlackeJan said:
Wait doesn't Sheele teigu ignores durability?
Being sharp can help harm characters with greater durability than yourself, but it doesn't ignore durability.

Would High 7-C for MoS be better instead?

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-008-Ch-037--Kill-the-Fate--Part-002-?id=167297#34

In this scene, in the MoS Seryu takes a shot from Pumpkin and survives.

Updating.

BoS

Low-Tiers. High 8-C. All of the former 9-A characters will be upgraded to this.

At least High 8-C for all the former Low 7-C's.Scaling from Tatsumi

Speed, Supersonic for the Low-Tiers scaling from Akame's casual speed. Supersonic+ for High-Tiers.(Based on Akame casually weaving around bullets)

MoS key:

Low-Tiers. Likely High 7-C, partially scaling from Seryu who took a shot from Pumpkin, albeit injured.

High-Tiers: At least High 7-C, possibly higher. (Stronger than before, scaling from Seryu who at this point in the series took a blask from Pumpkin and survived, also Leone and Akame who withstood an unknown ammount of the destruction of Bols' Teigu)

'Speed:' Hypersonic+ for everyone. (May need to adjust the explosion dodging calc though)

In Favor:

Against:

Unsure/Undecided:

Also, if anyone knows of any other good scaling feats that could be used to scale Mine, please do. I've kinda mentally exhausted myself searching.

Does no one here read Akame Ga Kill ZERO? There are several supersonic feats already in that one which Akame scales to or has done, such as running around the entire Empire to visit every city/village and it's citizens in a single night.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Does no one here read Akame Ga Kill ZERO? There are several supersonic feats already in that one which Akame scales to or has done, such as running around the entire Empire to visit every city/village and it's citizens in a single night.
Admitedly, I've been slacking on reading many manga series (I'm kinda obsessed with My Hero Academia right now ovo)

Give me a scan of one of those feats and I will try to calc it, or even get a calc member to calc it.

@Versus, Speaking of Boku no Hero Academia, what is with the theories of All For One as Deku's father? The author in a side-note of the manga state that Izuku's father is overseas.

At least All Might brought All for One down in all glorious splendor.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@Versus, Speaking of Boku no Hero Academia, what is with the theories of All For One as Deku's father? The author in a side-note of the manga state that Izuku's father is overseas.

At least All Might brought All for One down in all glorious splendor.
And what makes you think this is a good place to bring this up?

Anyway, changes seem fine, but how high into High 7C?

Wait just notice that in MoS the low tiers are likely instead of High 8-C....won't don't we try the high tiers being High 7-C, possibly higher and the low tiers be High 8-C

Some characters like Lubbock will get a High 8-C lowball, Seryu may as well, but I don't know. I think this is fine as it is.

BlackeJan said:
Where is the calc for Mine High 7-C against Koro
I have explained it already. High 7-C comes from Mine when not in danger. Seryu tanked a shot from Mine who was in, moderate danger I guess?

The calc is literally in the OP.

Has Seryu fought against someone except Mine and Sheele? This way, we can have a better chain of scaling instead of "should be comparable to Seryu".

Also, why didn't you use the blog I posted on the first thread about the feats on the first ten chapters?

Seryu is one of the weaker members of the Jaegers, just as Mine is one of the weaker members of Night Raid. Mine went off on her own to fight Seryu. There's no reason to think Leone, Akame and those comparable and/or superior to them shouldn't scale from Mine.

Idk

Back