• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! BoS stats revisions.(OP Updated)

Okay, with those scans that shield may actually only be like a few meters from the epicenter at most. That would most certainly improve speed, but we still don't have a ton of proof they were touched by the blast, so I'm afraid there won't be any AP changes.

I would appreciate it if more people would give their thoughts here.

Yeah I seriously don't understand how you're thinking they weren't affected by the blast. They were literally uninjured before the explosion and after it were injured.

Edit: I understand thinking the shield lessened the affect, but you can't deny they were initially hit.

Fair enough. So what would be a reasonable distance in meters that they were from the blast? I'd go with three ends. 5 meters, 10 meters, and 15 meters personally. The result will need to be cut in half since it would've been just their backs that made contact with the blast.

But weren't you just saying that they would've been tagged by the blast at their backs before running behind that shield?

Nope never said that. All I have been saying is that the shield basically saved their lives since they would had died from the explosion and that shield took like 90-95% of the damage

BlackeJan said:
Nope never said that. All I have been saying is that the shield basically saved their lives since they would had died from the explosion and that shield took like 90-95% of the damage
So now we're right back to this feat being unusable then. That shield shielded their entire bodies. So it's more like 100%. Then again, it would've only shielded them from the heat of the blast. not the shockwave and air blast. If I could find out how much of an explosion's energy that is, I could try to figure it out.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Facepalm
This thread is going nowhere! It's stuck on examining an explosion.
I know, and I'm beginning to lose my patience.

Can more people please give their imput on this issue?

8-B+ to low 8-A But As I said, there's no way whatsoever to prove that is the exact precentage of the blast they took.

Good point. Maybe the blast is an outlier like Müten Roshi blowing up the moon.

P.S. That moon feat, I tend to think that Rōshi had a big adrenaline rush at the time which might explain the feat.

Given that the blast is gonna be a lot larger than we initially had it, the explosion is most likely gonna be higher than 7-C since the plateaus were completely wiped.

How will that blast be larger? there's a crater where the explosion left and why don't yall just calc that? either way though they still took damage and used the shield to protect themselves meaning that they wouldn't survive the explosion so even if we wanted to it would still be an outlier

Even lowballing the distance to 15 meters, the result would still be signifigantly higher than 8-A, Death Tygol's beam. Witch was considered a massive threat to Base Susano, who should be at least comparable, if not superior to Leone. Whatever speed is derived from it though would still be legit. And we could get AP from Leone moving Akame at such speed.

Base Susano is currently rated as At least Low 7-C As for that thing you just posted, I've got no idea. Base Susano himself stated that if Death Tagool's beam hit him, he'd be done for. And as I've said before, said beam was calced by the OBD at 8-A. So yes, anything above say.... 8-B for the BoS characters is an outlier

Yep. I can't find the OBD calc for Death Tagool's beam, so I'm probably just gonna calc it myself when I get a chance

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Okay so are we ready to start editing?
Really want a Gon and Killua vs Leone and Akame fight. ;)
Hold your horses, I've still got to re-calc Death Tagool's beam to establish an upper limit for the BoS AP, and find other feats as well

VersusJunkie54 said:
Base Susano is currently rated as At least Low 7-C As for that thing you just posted, I've got no idea. Base Susano himself stated that if Death Tagool's beam hit him, he'd be done for. And as I've said before, said beam was calced by the OBD at 8-A. So yes, anything above say.... 8-B for the BoS characters is an outlier
Susanoo never said anything Death Tagool's beam. Also, Death Tagool's beam caused similar destruction on the level of Bol's explosion.

Here you can see the view in front of Death Tagool, you can see the plateaus on both side of him: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qROED-NOx...AtNt0mmkZtI2zCWHgCHMYBhgL/s16000/0030-001.png

Here we see him fire his beam and destroy both of the plateaus to the side: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rIY-K3MBP...B3zOp-tcmmGa8uncwCHMYBhgL/s16000/0030-011.png

It's confirmed as well: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DLvjvQWWe...10ccF_M0cdrGd5mgACHMYBhgL/s16000/0030-012.png

I don't see how this is an outlier. These iterations of the characters aren't even BoS. They had been training several times already. These feats happen in chapter 30-33. The manga is only 78 chapters. How do you call an event near the mid-point a BoS feat?

Technically speaking, the members of Night Raid are always training and getting stronger. It's shown and mentioned. The only person in the series that seemed to be stagnant and stated to be so was Wave. Wave was always at his peak until he got Mastema.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@Versus, could we make a MoS (Middle of Series) key for AgK characters?
That....could actually work...I can see them being like being Tier 8 through Tiers 7

Back