• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! BoS stats revisions.(OP Updated)

Nothing has been debunked, the plateaus were there and were destroyed by Death Tagool and Bols' explosion. The assumption falls on how long were Akame and Leone exposed to the blast since we know they were hit by it since they came out injured when they were uninjured before the blast.

I know my limits, and this is most likely beyond it. I'm just providing scans and context since the previous calc had the explosion around 30 meters when we are shown it wipes out 2 plateaus. I'm just trying to provide accurate context so an actual calc member can do a more accurate calc unlike the previous two that didn't even regard the plateaus.

Uhhhh I just calced a blast from Mine at 2.5 megatons. I have an itching feeling I botched the calc, but I sure hope I'm right. The image was difficult to scale.

Yeah I'm sure looking at Mine that's not Low 7-B and I don't even do calcs....I also feel that Tatsumi would be fragmentation (High 8-C). Kind of hard to know what speed Akame is but u can support an Hypersonic

It would scale to any1 that's stronger then her. Though tbh someone needs to take a look at it cause it feels....weird

Burning Full Fingers said:
Seems like Mine's feat is Large Town level. Who'd that scale to?
Koro and Sheele, probably. Koro tanked (kinda) a blast from Mine that should be stronger than this one, and Sheele could easily harm Koro.

I'll re-examine the scaling situation with Mine in a little bit.

But...

Former 9-A's, High 8-C

Former Low 7-C's, High 7-C (Maybe) Considering this blast was casual and Night Raid members are far stronger than that guy who was vaped.

So should we still have a MoS key? I don't think it is very likely that there will be any feats even comparing to Pumpkin all the way untill Bols' Teigu self-destruct.

What would MoS tiers be? If it turns out they don't scale to Mine's casual firepower, then The former Low 7-C's would need to be At least High 8-C for the BoS

inb4 Leone vs Yang shitstorm ovo

TriforcePower1 said:
MoS could be the blast you calculated at 8-B?
Pretty much all of Night Raid (including Akame and Leone) would get an High 8-C key
The MoS thing can't be used. They needed a shield to survive the blast.

Though I just wan't to say, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Mine to be able to casually one-shot base Incursio. I'd imagine an armor-type Teigu like that would be able to withstand a blast.

TriforcePower1 said:
Maybe they needed the shield for the air pressure? Unless I missed something, the calc only considers the heat of the explosion.
The shockwave of the blast would've bypassed that shield no matter what. (A High 8-C can't stand near the epicenter of a 7-B blast with a shield and expect to survive off of that.)

But I don't know how too quantify this. But the shield probably only partially blocked the heat by my guess. It was already discussed why that feat cannot be used.

@Junk, I think I suggested for Mine, 8-B/High 8-C physically, High 7-C with Pumpkin

Although might a Yusuke vs Leone match-up be possible now?

P.S. I'm still waiting for my YYH vs Senran Kagura threads to get more traction.

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-002-Ch-009--Kill-Absolute-Justice?id=119921#6

Mine when not in danger (High 7-C) causes only slight damage to Koro)

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-002-Ch-009--Kill-Absolute-Justice?id=119921#10

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-002-Ch-009--Kill-Absolute-Justice?id=119921#11

Sheele cuts through Koro.

Sheele's physical AP and dura should scale, as she can use Extase with no damage to herself.

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-002-Ch-009--Kill-Absolute-Justice?id=119921#31

Sheele slices through one of Koro's arms after he transformed to get stronger.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@Junk, I think I suggested for Mine, 8-B/High 8-C physically, High 7-C with Pumpki
Yes, this will be the case for Mine, as it was the same for the previous scaling.

The shield blocked the air pressure and partially the shockwaves, but the heat enveloped them. Also, the calc is a low-ball as it assumes that Akame annd Leone were on the rim of the explosion.

So for MoS durability should be noted to be superior to their AP. With a "likely '''higher'''" rating if you ask me. I don't know how to quantify how much of an explosion is heat based.

They can harm people who can harm them. AP scales, too.

So: BoS is High 8-C, MoS will become 8-B, EoS is Low 7-B. Did I got it right?

BoS weaker characters are High 8-C, with the stronger ones being High 7-C.

MoS. Weaker characters become At least High 8-C, stronger ones are At least High 7-C, likely higher (based on the fact that the explosion did affect them, but to an unknown degree)

EoS was already established at 7-B.

VersusJunkie54 said:
BoS weaker characters are High 8-C, with the stronger ones being High 7-C.

MoS. Weaker characters become At least High 8-C, stronger ones are At least High 7-C, likely higher (based on the fact that the explosion did affect them, but to an unknown degree)

EoS was already established at 7-B.
I can go w/ this here but can't agree about the At Least High 7-C

Well the blast would had killed them if they didn't use the shield and the shield reduce the damage by ALOT (they only looked scruffed up but Akame was talking like it was nothing and Leone only passed out from it and a couple of hours later she awake and ready to go)

BlackeJan said:
Well the blast would had killed them if they didn't use the shield and the shield reduce the damage by ALOT (they only looked scruffed up but Akame was talking like it was nothing and Leone only passed out from it and a couple of hours later she awake and ready to go)
That is correct. But you said it yourself the blast did affect them, but they did need a shield. But the "At least" comes from the fact that they'd gotten stronger from the beginning of the series. And instead use, "Possibly higher", since they withstood an unknown portion of the blast's energy.

Mine's High 7-C feat is high end, so at least should be good.
Wait so was it accepted to be High End? Also would using "At Least" mean they r in a higher portion of the tier?

@Versus

Okay we can go w/ "possibly higher" though not gonna lie, I was thinking of using At Least 7-C, higher

Or am I missing something?
You missed a little. 896 Kilotons, High 7-C+ was the only calculated end. And I don't think another could be found, as that image was really difficult to scale.

Back