• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! BoS stats revisions.(OP Updated)

BlackeJan said:
Well how do we know that Mine is the weakest?
Also the one in the OP is not Koro just some random fodder
I never said she was the weakest. I said that she was one of the weaker members.

Your point? That guy just happened to be in the way of Pumpkin's beam.

Because that blast is her power from when she is not in danger. During her fight against Koro, and Seryu on both accounts, her AP is actually somewhat higher as she was in danger. And as I've said, MoS Seryu withstood a shot.

It is also worth mentioning that it would make little to no sense for Mine to be able to One-Shot MoS Incursio.

VersusJunkie54 said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Does no one here read Akame Ga Kill ZERO? There are several supersonic feats already in that one which Akame scales to or has done, such as running around the entire Empire to visit every city/village and it's citizens in a single night.
Admitedly, I've been slacking on reading many manga series (I'm kinda obsessed with My Hero Academia right now ovo)
Give me a scan of one of those feats and I will try to calc it, or even get a calc member to calc it.
That's a lot of damn feats you're asking for cause there are a lot of strength, speed and durability feats as well.

From what I can remember from the early chapters off the top of my head at this moment:

Cornelia making sonic booms with a swing of her fist despite Cornelia being slower than Akame.

Random assassination target easily dodges a bullet.

In the fight between Taeko and Coernelia, Cornealia throws a wall at Taeko and Taeko cuts it cleanly. They exchange several blows in this fight.

To scale from that fight, Akame fights Taeko later and easily outspeeds and proves to be more skillful than Taeko.

I'll get the other feats later if I can. There are some pretty good ones.

Those links are broken. My first impression of that wall feat tells me it's unlikely it'll surpass High 8-C. But Depending on what the scan looks like, I could definitely try and calculate it.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Those links are broken. My first impression of that wall feat tells me it's unlikely it'll surpass High 8-C. But Depending on what the scan looks like, I could definitely try and calculate it.
Try now, if not I'll upload to imgur. But this wouldn't be BoS iterations, it'd be Pre-BoS for Akame.

Okay, I think I can calc that dodging feat, and that lifting feat. Both should yield some solid results. If I have the energy, I may do it tonight/

I just calculated Conrelia lifting that wall, got Class 50. Gonna do the bullet dodging feat next

Edit: Got mach 3.33. But take this with a grain of salt. I had a really hard time trying to do this as accurately as possible.

Zero Akame will be "likely High 8-C"

Now, is there anything else that needs to be done/discussed? I'd like to start applying the changes soon.

Tbh I feel that the people in Mos High tiers should be "High 7-C, possibly higher" instead having an At Least since having a "Likely" means they have a chance of being that tier but I feel like we need to see who would scale to this

I... thought I already discussed who would scale to this, and how it would work? But fine, this is the last time I will say it.

Low Tier Night Raid: Mine (Physically), Lubbock, Sheele, Base Tatsumi, Chelsea, and perhaps Najenda.

High Tier Night Raid: Akame, Leone, Bulat (Base), Susanoo, and Tatsumi w Incursio

Anyways, does anyone know how to link to a specific place in a blog? I linked one of the calcs to help justify Akame's Supersonic+ stats in Zero. But it just links to the top of the blog.

@Versus

Sorry about that my phone has been acting weird so sometimes I won't get a message or just a half ass one. So may I ask (sorry about this) but if Low tiers would be Likelt High 7-C then we just make the high tiers (MoS) High 7-C (no At Least) since likely means there is a chance that they would be that tier

Fine, I suppose that is reasonable. Since the 7-B characters are rated in a similar way as you described. Anything else people? How many more should agree with this before we apply the changes?

Triforce, IMade what are your thoughts on the changes now?

VersusJunkie54 said:
I... thought I already discussed who would scale to this, and how it would work? But fine, this is the last time I will say it.

Low Tier Night Raid: Mine (Physically), Lubbock, Sheele, Base Tatsumi, Chelsea, and perhaps Najenda.

High Tier Night Raid: Akame, Leone, Bulat (Base), Susanoo, and Tatsumi w Incursio

Anyways, does anyone know how to link to a specific place in a blog? I linked one of the calcs to help justify Akame's Supersonic+ stats in Zero. But it just links to the top of the blog.
If it's MoS, then I'm okay. BoS, not so sure.

TriforcePower1 said:
Actually Sheele is High Tier. But she won't need a MoS key...
Fair point. At least High 8-C for Sheele then. And it should be noted that Extase ignores durability (For being able to slice up Koro who withstood Pumpkin blasts)

Now then, can we start applying changes? I'd like to get this revision done and not get caught up in any more circular debates.

That's likely referring to its sharpness, as nothing suggests durability negation. I think she should scale, except maybe it messes up the scaling.

Sheele at that point was only able to harm Koro with an extremely sharp Teigu that is said to be capable of cutting anything in its own universe. So I think that High 7-C should be exclusive to the MoS, and that Extase ignores durability to an extent.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Oh, you mean it ignores durability to an extent since it's a sharp weapon, especially so in its own verse?
Yes, as its been established as so. Extase does ignore durability to an extent.

Gargoyle One said:
If someone tries to do RWBY vs AGK I am going to ******* lose it
And NOT in a good way.
Yeah, kinda regretable the two keys had to land exactly where many of the characters of the verse sit. High 7-C and High 8-C.

But yeah, I'm not looking forward to the inevitable Akame vs Raven Brawnen, or Leone vs Yang threads.

Back