• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill AP Upgrade.

It is stated in the Authors Note section that the evil bird Akame killed in the second chapter was more powerful then the Earth Dragon. And if I'm correct in this assessment, the Earth Dragon was at Building level durability. The Evil Bird, just so you all know, is Multi-City Block Level to small town level.

Are they of the same size and detail? I don't know about danger beasts but there might be some key differences even for those of the same species.

Otherwise, I'm all for 'Atleast Building Level Akame'.

Gemmysaur said:
Are they of the same size and detail? I don't know about danger beasts but there might be some key differences even for those of the same species.
Otherwise, I'm all for 'Atleast Building Level Akame'.
No but they are a tougher type. Meaning it can be small of but tougher then a building.

Drellix said:
No but they are a tougher type. Meaning it can be small of but tougher then a building.
If that's true then I'm good. It was that big bird thing Akame was eating at the recruitment phase of Tatsumi right?

Damn son, MCB-level teeth Akame and Leone has right there.

Gemmysaur said:
Drellix said:
If that's true then I'm good. It was that big bird thing Akame was eating at the recruitment phase of Tatsumi right?
Damn son, MCB-level teeth Akame and Leone has right there.

Lol

Back