• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame (Akame Ga Kill!) Vs Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index)

Status
Not open for further replies.
62c44c36ac723a5020a0cb3ace87437f
Kanzaki kaori by iprayillustrator dd0khsm-pre
VS
- Win by KO or Death or Anything

- SBA (to be sure and fair)

- Place : Clear Field (witn no people)

-Both In Character

Akame : 1 (Schnee One)

Kanzaki : 1 (Malox1696)

NAOTSUNA : 0

(Also gonna change anything in this thread. I know that their tier is not equal, but if this is a stomp or something, I'll delete this thread.) changing the title if it's terrible

Also, I might be back in about hours to look at this thread.

Malox1696 said:
magic gives her too much of an edge giving her a stomp, in the first place she has no mind Resistance so a simple people clearing field would do the job
Akame is High 6B to Kanzaki's 7A and High 6C with Yuisen, and I don't see mindhax on her file
So

Akame one shots.

Akame - 1

Kanzaki - 1

Naotsuna - 0

-Place Changed.

-In Character erased.

do u know anything about the serie ?

Literally every magician have people clearing field (it's in the common abilities of the verse), and they use it to keep normal peoples (aka not magician) out of the zone of interest , it can even be used to directly knock people unconscious, but is generally used to control the mind and send people away (they can't give complex command as it control the subconscious part)

Schnee she uses it in OT1. People Clearing Field is mind hax. But I'm guessing that if this has to be a fight then it's not an option. I would argue if it's a fight IC she would use it immediately since she doesn't like unnecessary battles.

Schnee One said:
@Accelerate......Yes this is a fight, I assume it isn't applicable in combat then?
It's never really been used in the middle of a fight because most Magician's don't fight normal humans in the series that don't have some sort of resistance. I don't see why it can't be since iirc it doesn't require set up, a simple rune or cast is all it really needs. It's a low level Mind hax but if someone has no resistance to it then yeah.

it can be used in combat what are u talking about ? it's just more convinent to set it up, for kanzaki she just uses her steel wires to make a magic circle (every magicians have their own way, for example styil uses his rune cards)

Generally people clearing field is the first options for most magicians unless they are fighting another magician, even acqua uses it or orianna

the only real problem is that it does not work to cover up big incidents

If it's IC I think she'll use it right away, bloodlusted I don't think so. The only question is whether she can pop it off before Akame can close the gap. If it's equalized I can see Kanzaki succeeding.

Kanzaki doesn't dodge sword strikes, she blocks them.

Akame is notably faster then her though given she's superior to her base form and nearly blitzed Esdeath

Also, I'm uncertain if Kanzaki in character will immediately assume Akame is a normal women considering she's not only moving at incredible speed but is also very demonic looking in appearance

Even if it was equal, Kanzaki doesn't use magic clearing against Saints and magicians due to assuming they have resistance.

The question is will she look at Akame and assume she's not a Saint or Magician and attempt to use it.

She probably will not assume she's a Saint since there isn't many in the world and I'm positive they're aware of eachothers existences to begin with, since she recognized Acqua quite quickly and vice versa and so forth. I could be wrong. It's possible she may assume she's a Magician then. It's a poor match in character because Kanzaki is against killing without external influence or if it's high stakes involving someone else dying, so she'd be retroactively holding back from the beginning. Not that it matters with the AP and speed advantage, it's a stomp.

Accelerate420 said:
She probably will not assume she's a Saint since there isn't many in the world and I'm positive they're aware of eachothers existences to begin with, since she recognized Acqua quite quickly and vice versa and so forth. I could be wrong. It's possible she may assume she's a Magician then. It's a poor match in character because Kanzaki is against killing without external influence or if it's high stakes involving someone else dying, so she'd be retroactively holding back from the beginning. Not that it matters with the AP and speed advantage, it's a stomp.
Can I close this thread now?(or something)

Magician can tell if others magicians or not when they use magic, if they don't they just assume u aren't (saint are a whole other topic 1 rare 2 can tell if they are by other characteristic)

btw they have the same both MH and both feat from dodging lighting right (and kanzakai scale to other too)?

I mean

I said Akame had a speed advantage, not that she can just blitz her immediately, though consideringbthe distance she has a chance.

@Malox, both scale to Mach 292, but Akame scales above it.

I would say close it unless people really think it's not a stomp, but even if the speed is equal that AP gap is too much. Her sword can't instantly kill Akane as she has no dragon properties to my knowledge so she can't make up for it. That may be the case though that she probably wouldn't assume she's a Magician but the moment she notices the inhumane bursts I don't think she'd try it.

Her only win con is a cast that she may or may not use.

If it's equalized and bloodlusted it'd be more of a fair fight, but I'm going over the pretense that it's not and IC so Kanzaki probably won't be able to Incap let alone will kill.

If it's bloodlusted, Kanzaki danmaku spams her with Magic spells immediately to space her out then goes for the head at an opening. Her blade's property of always cutting should by-pass that durability factor but it's been inconsistent, I just know that making Kanzaki IC is always an immediately disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back