• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
How does he counter that time stop into grasp heart people like to use?
Well Ajuka can just steal time stop and literally any power, or just remove control from Ainz.

Ajuka has to actively manipulate these laws. What happens if something happens before he even thinks to steal?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Ajuka has to actively manipulate these laws. What happens if something happens before he even thinks to steal?
Him still manipulating the powers or stealing control should be his first move (the only thing he ever did in his 1 damned fight rly).

Time Stop: Time magic that stops the enemy for a specific amount of time, and can be activated instantly. The caster cannot deal damage, but spells and skills used during the time stop can be set to activate when it ends with Delay Magic.

Delay Magic: A modifier that delays the activation of spells for an amount of time set by the player. Ainz is one of the few players that has perfected its use so that he can cast spells during a timestop, and have them activate the instant it ends.

So instant time stop followed by instant death once timestop ends

I believe this is his go to combo in pvp scenarios,from what I read.
He didn't do this vs shaltear, vs the angel of death or whatever it was, not used this vs other ppl. Why would it be his 1st move.

Small research says people level 70 and up in the overlord world have countermeasures to time magic and this includes Shaltear if it's true,and I think this combo is from his duel with Gazef.

Small research says people level 70 and up in the overlord world have countermeasures to time magic and this includes Shaltear if it's true,and I think this combo is from his duel with Gazef.
1 duel doesn't make it his go to combo.

Again it's just what I read in most Ainz threads so I don't know the specifics as I don't follow the series outside the anime,it's instant death magic or time stop into instant death.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I told you (you can find them on his profile [on his power list]) but here:

Can create evil pieces which can amp statistics and even give abilities.

Created his own world with laws completely to his control, the laws were created by him and same for the world.

Stole control of people's powers.

Amped people's powers after stealing control.

Modified the powers after stealing control.

Every phenomenon is under Ajuka's control due to anything being made up of equations that Ajuka can manipulate, power's rules and laws are no exception. Which is why he can just steal control (probs something like "the law now says time stop belongs to Ajuka" or sth like that).

All without leaving his chair, if that ain't badass then idk what is xD.

Fire, don't extrapolate Ajuka's ability when we've seen exactly only one usage of it in the whole series. Hijacking time stop? Come on now, that's just too much.

It's because of things like this that people start to spite characters. I just came over an hour ago, and I can already see and feel the bias and spite against DxD now. Just stop it. Wait for more info on his ability; it's not too much.

I wasn't the one who made this thread doe.

Also time stop. Ajuka should be more than able to affect gasper's time stop. But yeah Ajuka is literally the "unknown" seal rn so can we stop putting him in fights?

SchroKatze said:
Lets use Arjuka against Methuselah and see if he will "steal the power of passive conceptual mindhax".
za "passive" word in that sense is the one that makes the most sense. Yup let's put something active vs something passive. Yup makes absolute sense.

@Dragon can you close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back