• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Najimi Profile's redone

Status
Not open for further replies.
It lacks a few abilities but it's very good, well done. I agree with using it too.

Honestly?

I'm sure it's good from the perspective of a MB fan, but from the perspective of a profile maker.....

There's way to many formatting errors and the language used sounds weird and informal as hell. It's not at all a good look. Sorry.

Formatting Error? i'am pretty sure i've not make those kind of mistake, the language too

And for the abilities, i've doing my best to not make mistake ion this side, but since this profile is still banned from matches, abilities are less important (but still important tho)

Also, don't use the Superpower wiki. Like seriously. I don't believe there's a actual rule about it, but they have very different standards, it clutters the wiki text, and its generally frowned upon.

The Causality said:
Formatting Error? i'am pretty sure i've not make those kind of mistake, the language too

And for the abilities, i've doing my best to not make mistake ion this side, but since this profile is still banned from matches, abilities are less important (but still important tho)
I really hate to be the one to break this to you, but there are a large amount of grammatical errors.

Also, I don't think a few things you added are supposed to be there under current formatting rules. There's no need for the giant peach colored block in the techniques section.

Yobo Blue said:
Also, don't use the Superpower wiki. Like seriously. I don't believe there's a actual rule about it, but they have very different standards, it clutters the wiki text, and its generally frowned upon.
About Superpower wiki, some of Ajimu's abilities doesn't fit with our current abilities, so i've used some of their power when i had no choice

Yea for the grammatical error, i'll correct them if i have time (or ask some help)

The super power wiki can be fine to link under certain circumstances, and Ajimu's profile is purely for indexing purposes with no direct VS aspect at all, so I don't see the issue here

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The super power wiki can be fine to link under certain circumstances, and Ajimu's profile is purely for indexing purposes with no direct VS aspect at all, so I don't see the issue here
It may be for indexing purposes, but it really depends on what needs to be linked.

Yobo Blue said:
For example, which ones don't fit? You really don't need to list every single one by the way.
IIRC, she has weird abilities such has Day and Night Manipulation, Color Manipulation Mirror Manipulation and a few other

But yea, Lapitus is correct.

Yobo Blue said:
They kind of are though.
Anyway, the stuff about formatting, grammar, and language still stands.
They can be "similar" but it's pretty different

I guess boyo, formatting seem correct but grammar can be a problem yea

I don't see whats the issue when it's outright stated she has them. Maybe she won't use them in character or whatever but they're still profile usab;e. Even moreso since she can't have vs battles. The bolding hurts my eyes though

Listing all of the abilities should probably be fine, but formatting and grammar errors, and links to the Superpower wiki, are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back