• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Najimi (at highest speculation) vs Pre Retcon Beyonder (in Beyonder realm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even She was stated to be Omnipotent...so, Plus some ridiculous NFL abilities like (Win against someone stronger and etc)

I heard at peak speculation, she'd only (for lack of a better word) be High 1-B. And would that ability really work against Beyonder? Actual question, not rhetorical.

Ajimu may be higher-dimensional, but it is a ridiculously big leap to go from there to infinite-dimensional. Even Odin has repeatedly been called "omnipotent". It does not really mean anything.

Still, Najimi is a metafiction parody character. She can use every stupid plot convenience as an actual power. Of course, then the author spoofed that by letting her lose to a stupid plot convenience herself.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Well, since she has such ridiculous hax and greater speed I'll go with Ajimu
wasnt beyonder is also listed as omnipresent? and In terms of combat speed ajimu can use hundred to thousand skills in one panel but beyonder casually throw billions of attack in one panel when he fight against the celestials.

PRB is also somewhat of a parody character as well, he jobbed the entire time. His first reaction in Marvel was to go buy real estate using American dollars for crying out loud. And even if we try to wank Ajimu to the max, she still doesn't come close to Beyonder's level of power. So no, Ajimu loses this. Especially when this is in character where she won't use her entire arsenal.

Tivanenk said:
PRB is also somewhat of a parody character as well, he jobbed the entire time. His first reaction in Marvel was to go buy real estate using American dollars for crying out loud. And even if we try to wank Ajimu to the max, she still doesn't come close to Beyonder's level of power. So no, Ajimu loses this. Especially when this is in character where she won't use her entire arsenal.

PRB Beyonder to marvel multiverse is basically kinda like saitama to one punch man universe, he just too strong, too fast, and too hax to do things too seriously.

And in the the Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe in 2011, is have been say that, because of his power beyonder can become anything he want, if he says he is those things - then he is. so because beyonder is probably omniscience if he chose so then he might just turn to become iihiko and slice ajimu to half.

The handbooks are largely written by Marvel interns, with the exception of the statistics which are written by Tom Brevoort, so given that the part about the Beyonder has been contradicted in recent stories by Jonathan Hickman, I don't think that we should take it too seriously.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Tivanenk said:
PRB Beyonder to marvel multiverse is basically kinda like saitama to one punch man universe, he just too strong, too fast, and too hax to do things too seriously.
And in the the Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe in 2011, is have been say that, because of his power beyonder can become anything he want, if he says he is those things - then he is. so because beyonder is probably omniscience if he chose so then he might just turn to become iihiko and slice ajimu to half.
Or become the protagonist and beat Ajimu with plotpotence. Honestly, Ajimu doesn't stand a chance here and I don't know why anyone thinks so.

Antvasima said:
The handbooks are largely written by Marvel interns, with the exception of the statistics which are written by Tom Brevoort, so given that the part about the Beyonder has been contradicted in recent stories by Jonathan Hickman, I don't think that we should take it too seriously.
But at least beyonder has show ability to turn into someone else or something else if he want too, and i think his ability to become everything he want is probably just there to solve the problem wherever the Beyonder race is actually a Cosmic cube, Inhuman mutant hybrid or not.

It is a throwaway line in the handbooks written by temporary interns with no say whatsoever in what Marvel does. Pre-Retcon Beyonder is an infinite-dimensional entity. That's it. He cannot become absolutely anything.

However, I also do not think that Najimi stands a chance. Her displayed scale is so far below infinite-dimensional that this is a complete stomp.

Antvasima said:
It is a throwaway line in the handbooks written by temporary interns with no say whatsoever in what Marvel does. Pre-Retcon Beyonder is an infinite-dimensional entity. That's it. He cannot become absolutely anything.
Agree, even if is true that beyonder can become anything he want i dont think he can become or copy any being that is higher than infinite-dimensional entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back