• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen's Bankai

Maybe something that exploits your hypnosis more but I think it's some kind of plot manipulation.

Damnit I was too late!

Anyways, I think his Bankai is The Visionary on STEROIDS. Like very high level reality wapring.

That caption is killing me.

His bankai will probably be revealed once Shonen Jump goes bankrupt. They really shouldn't have done Kubo like that.

@Glassman

I love that, lol

I mean, if it's just a power boost Yhwach wouldn't immediately decide to break it wouldn't he? But then again, who knows? It's Bleach/Kubo after all...

Maybe he can get the ability to have resistance to all hax, since like...he only beats most of the folk in his verse due to AP...

Man, I would be a very happy man if Ichigo have at least one hax, even if it's a weaker version of Almighty lol.

The best that we can hope for is that he learnt some high level kido over the 10 year Timeskip

I mean they almighty can only help him pick a '''possible''' future. If Ichigo were to get a power boost that'd surpass Yhwach then there would no longer be a possible future in which he wins. So he has to shut that shit down real quick no matter the case.

Aizen activates his Bankai, constructing a carnival the size of Jupiter. Due to its immense gravity, everyone is pulled into its ridiculous rides which subjugate its victims to massive amounts of torture. This ability is called The Perfect Ride.

After about what feels like an eternity of torment, Aizen finally appears before his victim in a clown get-up and starts dancing. After about the 1000th year, Aizen turns around and undoes his butt-flap and effectively moons his victims all at once collectively, making him Omnipresent during the duration of his Bankai. The mooning is absolutely perfect and cannot be resisted, even by someone of Ywach's caliber. The future is Aizen's ass, the present, and the past. All is Aizen's perfect ass and none can resist it.

After about what feels to be an eternity of mooning Aizen feeds his victims a ludicrous amount of junk food that not even Kirby or Majin Buu can contain. As this is done, a group of small Aizens does the river-dance all over the victim's face before they're propelled back into the real world at fifty zillion times the speed of light, crashing into the planet hard enough for it to implode in on itself. Soon after, the planet explodes and the solar system follows. Then the galaxy, star clusters, so on, and so on until the entire multiverse is consumed.

Shatters

You've noticed that your head is rolling on the ground without your say. You've been decapitated.

Aizen river-dances away after you realized, in your final moments, that it was all just another illusion.

Aizen's bankai lets him copy the powers of however sees Kyoka Suigetsu.

Serious question: Does anyone genuinly think Aizens Bankai could let him solo HST? I mean if Kubo decided Yhwach wasn't worth it then surely if we find out what it is we'd understand why right? RIGHT?!?!

Shikai = Manipulates the 5 senses

Bankai = Manipulates all senses

At least, that's what I'd guess his bankai could be.

Back