• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Aizen should take this with the versatility he has, because Typhus doesn't seem to have notable resistances, if at all.

However, Aizen doesn't seem to resist much of the go-to stuff that Typhus has. It kinda depends on what they start off with in-character. I'm not all too familiar with Warhammer stuff.

Typhus doesnt resist. Typhus smash!

Aizen: 1

Typhus: 0

Incon: 0

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Alright, so let's start. What are the win conditions for both of them?
Aizen: Kyoka Suigetsu and maybe reaping Typhus' soul (though that one is... unlikely)

Typhus: Manreaper, Destroyer Hive.

Suigetsu messes up with Typhus' senses, effectively rendering him unable to harm Aizen.

Ah, that makes sense. Make him incapable of fighting and then dip out of range

I vote for Typhus. I think that even if his senses have been warped, he should still be able to use his AoE diseases to attack Aizen without being able to pinpoint his location. In particular his soul melting disease should be the most effective.

Kyouka Suigetsu is Perception Manipulation on all of your sense, making you see whatever Aizen wants you to. It's his bread and butter.

Although pretty sure Typhus's hive can just passively deal with Aizen, not to mention his diseases. This match feels stompish.

It's not a stomp. Aizen just needs to set Typhus in an otherwise incapacitating illusion and then step into another dimension and step back into the main world out of Typhus's range and watch while Typhus spreads his diseases with no effect at all

Aizen does that pretty much passively, since all Typhus needs to do is look at him and he's under the effect of KS. And since when can Aizen step back and forth through dimensions? Not to mention he would just BFR himself and the effects of KS would fade from that.

Ogbunabali said:
Aizen does that pretty much passively, since all Typhus needs to do is look at him and he's under the effect of KS. And since when can Aizen step back and forth through dimensions? Not to mention he would just BFR himself and the effects of KS would fade from that.
KS does not fade like that. Ichigo was the only one who could beat Aizen because he had not seen his release.

Hmm I guess I must've miss remember then. I was pretty sure that at a certain range KS stopped working.

But Yamamoto specifically used his spiritual sense to fight Aizen although his regular senses were gone. Aizen prepared that guy specifically for that.

no , he was holding KS wich was in his stomach , one of the only pre EoS KS's weakness as it can't actvate illusions if hold before illusions are cast.

shinigami use their spiritual senses to fight by default alongside their classic senses but still couldn't do anything against KS

Can aizen actually damage him

He also doesn't even really need to, because the daemon plague spreading from him happens as a consequence of his presence. He could kill Aizen completely by accident with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back