• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
InfiniteSped said:
Not sure what happened there. Did he regenerate being cut in half?
Ichigo is a part Quincy, meaning he has the ability to destroy souls, and since Ichigo's Dangai form merges all of his power into one and the fact that the scan itself states that Mugetsu turns "everything into nothing", it is understood that Ichigo destroyed Aizen's spiritual body, but Aizen still regenerated.

It was accepted here.

And the Regenerationn was contested here, but the rebuttal was rejected.

RatherClueless said:
Oh wow. I just tried to show what kind of people he could effect and now this Aizen vs Revelation thread turned into a how did KS effect Yhwach. TwT what did I start!?
Don't quote large walls of text, please.

"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body"

I didnt give him the rateing, nor am I sure where exactly it comes from. This feat is the best I can remember.

RatherClueless said:
Warren Valion said:
Don't quote large walls of text, please.
Dont write large walls of text, pls.
No, it is an actual rule on the wiki to not quote large bodies of text because they slow down the threads.

Also, don't be rude, if a rebuttal to your points is lengthy, then it is lengthy, there is nothing to change that.

RatherClueless said:
"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body"
Disintegrating someone reduces them to particles, it is not complete physical destruction.

InfiniteSped said:
Regenerating from disintegration would just be High, no?
Yes, I believe so, but Aizen didn't have his soul disintergrated, but erased.

Look at my previous comment for a more in-depth explanation as to why.

Warren Valion said:
No, it is an actual rule on the wiki to not quote large bodies of text because they slow down the threads.

Also, don't be rude, if a rebuttal to your points is lengthy, then it is lengthy, there is nothing to change that.
1: I didnt know that rule

2: It realy wasnt that long

3: I was more joking than being rude, but whatever.

Aizen gets his Low Godly from Mugetsu destroying his body, Mugetsu containing Quincy power which destroys souls in its entirety, souls being the entirety of a majority of Bleach characters bodies.

Yeah, Mid-Godly.

Anyway, if he can do that indefinitely, then Revelation's only mean of winning would be to supress him until he can't fight back anymore.

"Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after being completely erased from existence, including mind, body, and soul."

Paul is right, that would be mid, not low

CRT incoming lol

Paul Frank said:
If Aizen's soul was erased that would be mid-godly
I believe that because Aizen regenerates from his Reiatsu as stated by Kurotsuchi - a reputable source, that it qualifies as one of the "non-physical aspects of yourself" that is apart of our Low-Godly Regenerationn descrption:

"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of yourself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

InfiniteSped said:
Yeah, Mid-Godly.
Anyway, if he can do that indefinitely, then Revelation's only mean of winning would be to supress him until he can't fight back anymore.
He would need to smack him real good and right away and then seal him with a very powerfull sealing method right after that. Otherwise he'll just evolve to the point where he surpasses Revelation.

Well, Revelation's voice has a will that supresses weaker people, so he could try to do that if he hurts Aizen enough.

"You get the hell out here!"

"Get the hell out here!"

"Get the hell out…"

"Get the hell…" Innumerable echoes could be heard, swirling together to form a mighty sound of incomprehensible might.

Meng Hao's body trembled as he looked out at the scene. In the place where the East Mountain had once stood, was a giant hole. Patriarch Reliance had been there just a few hours ago, but now he wasn't.

"Where is he…" thought Meng Hao, his face growing pale. At the moment, he literally couldn't move. The power of Lord Revelation's voice suppressed everything. Anyone whose Cultivation base was lower than Lord Revelations could do nothing more that struggle to stand up against it.

The power seemed to contain elements of the Heavens, as if Lord Revelation's will controlled everything.

"This is not Nascent Soul stage, this is Spirit Severing stage!!"

"It's definitely Spirit Severing, otherwise this will could not be present!" The three Pseudo Nascent Core Patriarchs of the three great Sects appeared even more shocked.
From chapter 93

And, just in general, Cultivators have been shown to seal each other's cultivation bases if their opponents are weakened enough.

Revelation also has area and domain (zone around him where he can manipulate the law of the world).

If he gets beaten up a lot, he won't be weakened? If he gets hurt enough for some time, Revelations could try supressing him.

InfiniteSped said:
If he gets beaten up a lot, he won't be weakened? If he gets hurt enough for some time, Revelations could try supressing him.
He'll be in pain and he'll need to regen, but he wont be weakened, quite the opposite, he'll be stronger than before.

Thats simplifying it a bit, but basically the hogyoku he absorbed will regen him, while also makeing hime evolve/adapt.

You know how Doomsday always comes back stronger after he got killed? Its kinda like that.

InfiniteSped said:
But would he get weakened before regenerating?
Ehhh the only time that occured was after Ichigo completely destroyed him to the point where he had to regenerate in a previous form. This was stated to be the only moment of vulnerability for him to be sealed (by force at least).

Well, to kill anyone on Revelation's level, you have to do exactly that. It's the kind of enemy he'd be familiar with, so him going for body + soul destruction from the start is not unlikely.

If he can do so, and Ainzen gets weakened, Revelation can notice that he keeps regenerating, and just supress/seal him.

Should be just a matter if his ap is high enough, and if he can resist Aizen's hax.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Ehhh the only time that occured was after Ichigo completely destroyed him to the point where he had to regenerate in a previous form. This was stated to be the only moment of vulnerability for him to be sealed (by force at least).
Actually, rewatching that clip again, isnt that a completely new form, rather than an old one?

Idk. The clip shows him being disintegrated, but then it shows a body healing its back. Not sure what actually happened there

Back