• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen in god form vs Nanatsu no Taizai Verse (if it's too hard for Aizen than any version of aizen for bonus round and all versions for bonus 2 round)

Aizen in God From
6980908-god_aizen27.png

VS
Nanatsu no Taizai Verse
5c4b7b58ad712467a2cf47f5ba227bc7.jpg

Bonus Round: If it's too hard for Aizen then any version of Aizen, unless Nanatsu no Taizai verse can beat any version of Aizen thrown at it.

Bonus bonus round: A versions of Aizen the pre merge with hogyoku, then all of different versions aka the transfromations while merging and merged and then final version in 1k blood war and any other versions of Aizen from the games and other media vs Nanatsu no Taizai Verse.
The version of Aizens are Base Aizen, Chrysalis Aizen (also refered to as condom Aizen XD), Post-Chrysalis Aizen, Trancendent Aizen, God Aizen and EOS/1K blood war Aizen.
Also if inlcuding Aizen's from games as well "6TH ANNIVERSARY] (Special Move: Illusion Shattering Flower)"

Last edited:
to clarify the verse doesn't mean the latest version of the verse, but the verse as a whole. So every villain, hero and other are alive in their prime figthing against god aizen.
Reason why 4 arch angels, demons and other workin together would be I guess survival of their universe.

If we count reiatsu crush then reiatsu crush go brr

if we don't then i'm pretty sure demon king and like, commandments bonk

If we count reiatsu crush then reiatsu crush go brr

if we don't then i'm pretty sure demon king and like, commandments bonk
Why would we not count Reiatsu crush, nobody in the verse comes close in terms of soul resistance, and even if you want to go the AP route, they're vastly inferior in that respect as well.

As said above though, Aizen can't actually interact with Chaos, so that's an incon.

Why would we not count Reiatsu crush, nobody in the verse comes close in terms of soul resistance, and even if you want to go the AP route, they're vastly inferior in that respect as well.

As said above though, Aizen can't actually interact with Chaos, so that's an incon.
people like to restrict RC a lot because it doesn't exist

Well one of the commandment is thou shall not kill, so i am sure aizen will get affected by that one aside from that the rest are really a bit useless, piety also is useless and he cannot affect Chaos. and is BFR a wincon?

Well one of the commandment is thou shall not kill, so i am sure aizen will get affected by that one aside from that the rest are really a bit useless, piety also is useless and he cannot affect Chaos. and is BFR a wincon?
Where does the BFR lead to? Aizen can dimension hop

That commandment only makes u age, which aizen is immortal and does not age

Aizen in god form has immortality type 1, so, the commandment that ages people to death should not work against Aizen

You need CM to interact with Chaos, or NPI that's shown to affect abstracts iirc

Aizen has neither

You don't need to K.O people, just Mind control them I enough and counts as a win.
No it isn't, showing someone illusions isn't incapacitating them, he's never shown to incap someone through mind manip.

Also, if we really want to go that route, Aizen saw through Shinji's Shikai and was stated in the novel to be immune to Shinji's Bankai, which can mess with the minds of hundreds of thousands of Hollows at once.

No it isn't, showing someone illusions isn't incapacitating them, he's never shown to incap someone through mind manip.

Also, if we really want to go that route, Aizen saw through Shinji's Shikai and was stated in the novel to be immune to Shinji's Bankai, which can mess with the minds of hundreds of thousands of Hollows at once.
I mean, mind controling and then make the opponent serve you .

I mean, mind controling and then make the opponent serve you .
Scan of Chaos doing that?

Again, just because you can show someone illusions doesn't mean you can mind control them or incap them, having mind manip on your profile doesn't mean you can do things you've never shown to with it.

If you were to list all versions of Aizen in Bleach medium either that would be anime, manga or games (or live action if he is in one) which versions of Aizen would lose and which would win no matter what? Since remember this is a verse VS 1 (or versions of 1 person now since bonus round) person. So it would mean that every character of that verse is alive and are figthing along side one another.

PS. Dunno why but I've seen in so many verses VS where people would just pick "oh this is the current one or this is where the verse is at now so let's got with it" instead of verse as a whole.
For example if a VS was a warhammer 40k verse, but in their timeline year 30K was stronger then you would use years 30K and 40K combined for best result because it's a verse VS and they need to be at their very peak, their ever highest for a fair fight, not an average, because then you are excluding other powers that could have helped the verse to win.

PS. I decided for bonus round to have only 1 version of different versions to fight nanatasu no taizai as it would be very unfair to have all versions of Aizen which would be like what 7 or more different aizens (which would make it feel like bleach brave souls same same but different characters lined up) against a single verse.
Unless nanatsu no taizai is that Haxed and OP I might include it as bonus bonus round.

If you were to list all versions of Aizen in Bleach medium either that would be anime, manga or games (or live action if he is in one) which versions of Aizen would lose and which would win no matter what? Since remember this is a verse VS 1 (or versions of 1 person now since bonus round) person. So it would mean that every character of that verse is alive and are figthing along side one another.

PS. Dunno why but I've seen in so many verses VS where people would just pick "oh this is the current one or this is where the verse is at now so let's got with it" instead of verse as a whole.
For example if a VS was a warhammer 40k verse, but in their timeline year 30K was stronger then you would use years 30K and 40K combined for best result because it's a verse VS and they need to be at their very peak, their ever highest for a fair fight, not an average, because then you are excluding other powers that could have helped the verse to win.

PS. I decided for bonus round to have only 1 version of different versions to fight nanatasu no taizai as it would be very unfair to have all versions of Aizen which would be like what 7 or more different aizens (which would make it feel like bleach brave souls same same but different characters lined up) against a single verse.
Unless nanatsu no taizai is that Haxed and OP I might include it as bonus bonus round.
Sorry I didnt understood, what do you mean?
kumo-desu-anime.gif

Sorry I didnt understood, what do you mean?
kumo-desu-anime.gif
which section?
Including a bonus round being each different versions of Aizen vs Nanatsu no Taizai verse if it was too hard for this version of Aizen or maybe including a bonus bonus round which had all versions of Aizens going against nanatsu no taizai with a reference to bleach brave souls game?
Or the PS part where when people talking about verses being in a VS they usually think of/use the current one and not the verse as a whole?

Which part you didn't understand?

which section?
Including a bonus round being each different versions of Aizen vs Nanatsu no Taizai verse if it was too hard for this version of Aizen or maybe including a bonus bonus round which had all versions of Aizens going against nanatsu no taizai with a reference to bleach brave souls game?
Or the PS part where when people talking about verses being in a VS they usually think of/use the current one and not the verse as a whole?

Which part you didn't understand?
hmm nvm then, anyways, no version of Aizen can kill 100% of Nanatsu verse, because Chaos still exist, but still, I guess that non god Aizen would lose to that commandment that ages people if they kill

?? no one uses the game version of aizen since there is no profile for him

also there no different version since anime follows the manga, there is only 1 profile

or are u talking bout base aizen and his transformation?

?? no one uses the game version of aizen since there is no profile for him

also there no different version since anime follows the manga, there is only 1 profile

or are u talking bout base aizen and his transformation?
well duh, as he can't go back and forth to his condom aizen and god aizen now can he? since different versions and I see no problem including aizen from games and movies.

hmm nvm then, anyways, no version of Aizen can kill 100% of Nanatsu verse, because Chaos still exist, but still, I guess that non god Aizen would lose to that commandment that ages people if they kill
so god aizen is stronger than 1k blood war aizen?

what about the ones past god aizen as there are only versions left, him in his chair and him without the chair.
Not including bleach brave souls or other games at the momment.

Back