• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Magneto doesn't seem to resist Death Manip, but speed isn't equalized, so it depends if he'd blitz kill Ainz before the latter uses a silent Death on him.

Well whats magnetos base speed beyond his reaction times? (Ainz is only supersonic+, magnetos spaeed only list his reation speed) His reaction speed wont matter as ainz death isn't a projectile you can dodge. So this depends on what his base speed is like.

Yeah it would be ainz can literally just think death and magneto won't be able to respond, even if magneto managed to get something off to one shot ainz resses and then thinks death. He could also start with timestop but it ends the same, with magneto falling to death hax.

Well hold on a second, if speed is equal magneto would still technically have a very slight speed advantage as per da rules. Magneto has a signifigant enough of an AP advantage to one shot and ainz would be able to one shot via death manip correct? Well Magneto with his movement and reaction speed could potentially still pull off the win even with speed equal. I would say 6/10 times Magneto would blitze before Ainz thinks and kills him. (I might be reaching with these reasonings but I think this matchup is interesting enough to fight for)

Speed equal doesn't give a slight advantage in speed, it equalizes it, they are the exact same speed. Magneto can oneshot but even assuming he gets it off before ainz can think, ainz resses timestops and uses death

Magneto won't survive even if they both hit eachother in the exact same instance, magneto dies and ainz resurrects. Id need really good logic for how magneto pulls off a victory here, especially as magneto needs to hit ainz with something, where ainz literally just has to think death.

I could have sworn I saw something about the one with the greater speed having a slight speed advantage despite being equal. If I can find the thread I'll poast

Ive never heard that, the most I heard was speed equal the faster opponent is allowed to speed amp. Even assuming that how does it help magneto here? He thinks to move something to hit ainz, ainz thinks death. Magnetos projectiles/attack will always take longer then ainz thinking death.

Back