• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means both just do their thing after Ainz runs, and Ainz eventually loses due to DIO's plan anyway.
Why would Ainz even run? SBA doesnt allow the character do it, and Ainz has prep time which means that he will go with his plan, which is probably time stop + death hax, and which DIO plan? DIO has no plans here, nor he knows ainz
It actually doesn't. He needs to touch ainz and he can do that by teleporting literally on top of Ainz.
When did DIO even tried to do that?

Because he can run, just because he'll still be in the fight technically doesn't mean he'll actually fight.

His plan is Time Stop into teleporting in into probably just sending his stand in to MUDA MUDA which even if it doesn't work it allows DIO to reality Overwrite before SkeleDaddy even knows what happens.

Because DIO has a 4-A nuke and a bunch of other shit.

I don't own the light novel. But Ainz has a direct statement that he would run if faced with a Comparable enemy. If you wanna bring up Shalltear, Ainz kinda needed to kill Shalltear.

Because DIO has a 4-A nuke and a bunch of other shit.
its a creation feat, The World Over Heaven have tier 8 physicals
I don't own the light novel. But Ainz has a direct statement that he would run if faced with a Comparable enemy. If you wanna bring up Shalltear, Ainz kinda needed to kill Shalltear.
I won't accept claims like that if u dont show the Light Novel scan, and DIO physicals are far weaker than his guardians such as Aura, so, he is not a comparable enemy nor resist Ainz haxes, yeah, he needed to kill Shalltear, why is that relevant?

He would run to position himself, at best. Greater Teleportation to immense distances + using his spells from there.

If Dio needs to get close he insta dies to Despair Aura
Ainz can't touch nor see stands, once again several meters of range.
I won't accept claims like that if u dont show the Light Novel scan, and DIO physicals are far weaker than his guardians such as Aura, so, he is not a comparable enemy nor resist Ainz haxes, yeah, he needed to kill Shalltear, why is that relevant?
Yes, let me throw like 15 dollars at the book I believe believe the scan is from for you and wait several days for delivery, and then realize I can't get scans like that. Why yes, his physicals are. Why don't you look up to the P&A for me? Ainz would be scared shitless of that. I was covering that front in case you tried to use it.

Ainz can't touch nor see stands, once again several meters of range.
but he can see and Touch DIO, and DIO also goes to combat hand-to hand, which means that he also gets affected, also, Ainz can touch incorporeal beings, as shown in his page
Yes, let me throw like 15 dollars at the book I believe believe the scan is from for you and wait several days for delivery, and then realize I can't get scans like that. Why yes, his physicals are. Why don't you look up to the P&A for me? Ainz would be scared shitless of that. I was covering that front in case you tried to use it.
Yeah, I want the source of the claim in the original source (Light Novel), and why would DIO use a Creation Feat in the battle? that just doesnt matter at all

He can interact with incorporeals. Plus, only Dio needs to die
Stands are above the incorpreals Ainz can touch in incorpreality. In case you need reminding Stands are kind of Uber incorpreal.
but he can see and Touch DIO, and DIO also goes to combat hand-to hand, which means that he also gets affected, also, Ainz can touch incorporeal beings, as shown in his page

Yeah, I want the source of the claim in the original source (Light Novel), and why would DIO use a Creation Feat in the battle? that just doesnt matter at all
If he DIO goes hand to hand Ainz stomps.

Stands are above the incorpreals Ainz can touch in incorpreality. In case you need reminding Stands are kind of Uber incorpreal.

Yes, let me throw like 15 dollars at the book I believe believe the scan is from for you and wait several days for delivery, and then realize I can't get scans like that.

If he DIO goes hand to hand Ainz stomps.

But DIO isnt, and DIO doesnt resist Ainz passive Aura as well

• Despair Aura I: Has a high chance of causing Fear.
  • Despair Aura II: Has a high chance of causing Panic.
  • Despair Aura III: Has a high chance of causing Confusion.
  • Despair Aura IV: Has a high chance of causing Insanity.
  • Despair Aura V: Has a high chance of causing Instant Death.

But DIO isnt, and DIO doesnt resist Ainz passive Aura as well

• Despair Aura I: Has a high chance of causing Fear.
  • Despair Aura II: Has a high chance of causing Panic.
  • Despair Aura III: Has a high chance of causing Confusion.
  • Despair Aura IV: Has a high chance of causing Insanity.
  • Despair Aura V: Has a high chance of causing Instant Death.

If DIO goes hand to hand Ainz stomps.​

Yeah, DIO goes hand to hand most if not all times, this should be a stomp in other side, making the match not viable after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back