• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does he resist time stop and death manip? no? then Ainz still stomps unless its got some OP ability.

everyone gangsta till Jotaro says "So it's the same type of stand as star platinum?" and just equalizes every stat exactly.

The speed of the highest is equalized to the lowest, thats it, if it wasnt the case, immeasurable characters wouldnt have fights against MFTL+ dudes in speed equal
Those immeasurable dudes are usually flat immeasurable. Otherwise if they have immeasurable reactions but like infinite combat speed, the former would just stay immeasurable.

Where is said that reactions arent equalized?
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc. ~Versus Thread Rules

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc. ~Versus Thread Rules
I think this was just bad worded when its about infinite/immeasurable, i will wait other input about it

I think this was just bad worded when its about infinite/immeasurable, i will wait other input about it
Why would it be bad worded? Even if DIO didn't have infinite reactions he'd still have reactions far faster then his base speed to just Low 2-C smash.

And as I said before, what is Infinity divided by any number?

Why would it be bad worded? Even if DIO didn't have infinite reactions he'd still have reactions far faster then his base speed to just Low 2-C smash.
Ainz also have numerous stats amp as well, and DIO durability is tier 8, which is far weaker than Ainz Magic, and Ainz magic has a realy high AoE, meanwhile DIO is only tier 2 with reality overwrite

Ainz also have numerous stats amp as well, and DIO durability is tier 8, which is far weaker than Ainz Magic, and Ainz magic has a realy high AoE, meanwhile DIO is only tier 2 with reality overwrite.
Reality Overwrite is his first move and it's thought-based. That along with Dio's thoughts being far faster then his combat speed is why I'm calling stomp in the first place. Ainz just doesn't have the speed to do it.

even then if speed fully equalized this is at best an Incon, as Ainz throws death manip and DIO Reality Overwrite. both kill the other and all is fun.

Reality Overwrite is his first move and it's thought-based. That along with Dio's thoughts being far faster then his combat speed is why I'm calling stomp in the first place. Ainz just doesn't have the speed to do it.

even then if speed fully equalized this is at best an Incon, as Ainz throws death manip and DIO Reality Overwrite. both kill the other and all is fun.
No, the op says that it is Pre dio, which means that Dio need to touch to it have effects, and Dio reaction being too fast doesnt matter if his body cant react to it

Ainz have resistance to time hax (i dont remember if time stop is included)
Ainz can't attack however. That's the problem.

Regardless this is a stomp one way or another, Either Ainz can get a spell off and death DIO or he gets overwhelmed by shit way above his paygrade. There is no one way or another.

Ainz can't attack however. That's the problem.
He can cast spells in time stopped, the moment that the time stop ends, DIO will take the effects, thats assuming that DIO wont be affected by it during time stop, because Ainz have prep time here, assuming that he knows that DIO weakness is literally his arm, and if DIO arm gets hurt, his powers stops working, the task will be far easy

And frankly, if AInz is going against a guy who can literally do what DIO does, he isn't going to fight, he's just going to ****** leave. That is the in-character move for Ainz here. just teleport away and leave.
He can cast spells in time stopped, the moment that the time stop ends, DIO will take the effects, thats assuming that DIO wont be affected by it during time stop, because Ainz have prep time here, assuming that he knows that DIO weakness is literally his arm, and if DIO arm gets hurt, his powers stops working, the task will be far easy
DIO teleports in and touches Ainz. It's actually that easy.

And frankly, if AInz is going against a guy who can literally do what DIO does, he isn't going to fight, he's just going to ****** leave. That is the in-character move for Ainz here. just teleport away and leave.

DIO teleports in and touches Ainz. It's actually that easy.
Then I say that Ainz nuke the area and wins, thats easy, as DIO reactions cant do much if his body also cant move

except Ainz wouldn't. he either runs like the massive paranoid pussy he is or gets touched by DIO time stopping and teleporting in.

except Ainz wouldn't. he either runs like the massive paranoid pussy he is or gets touched by DIO time stopping and teleporting in.
Why would he do it? SBA doesnt allows it, and he has Prep time, which means that he has strategies against DIO, and I also can say that DIO have no resistance to time stop and death hax

Why would he do it? SBA doesnt allows it, and he has Prep time, which means that he has strategies against DIO, and I also can say that DIO have no resistance to time stop and death hax
Because paranoia is like, Ainz's defining trait. He still thinks theres another player in the new world after being there for two years and causing enough ruckus for anyone to come out to fight him for example.

And Ainz can't use either of those before he is touched by DIO. Dio can think Millions of times before Ainz can even get one thought out.

Because paranoia is like, Ainz's defining trait. He still thinks theres another player in the new world after being there for two years and causing enough ruckus for anyone to come out to fight him for example.
As I said, SBA doesnt allows it, and he is coming with prep time, which means that he knows that DIO can be dangerous
And Ainz can't use either of those before he is touched by DIO. Dio can think Millions of times before Ainz can even get one thought out.
being able to think millions times =/= body moving fast enough to do it

As I said, SBA doesnt allows it, and he is coming with prep time, which means that he knows that DIO can be dangerous

being able to think millions times =/= body moving fast enough to do it
Ainz doesn't know about SBA. And that's the point. He's a pussy.

His body doesn't need to move. He can just teleport his ass onto Ainz and win

Doesnt matter, SBA doesnt allows the characters to do it, its a mechanic of SBA working

He does need, if he want to touch ainz, his body need to move
It means both just do their thing after Ainz runs, and Ainz eventually loses due to DIO's plan anyway.

It actually doesn't. He needs to touch ainz and he can do that by teleporting literally on top of Ainz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back