• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ool Gown vs Kamijou Touma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
Who would win???? - The most powerful versions of both will be used. Kamijou Touma after the Third World War and Ainz Ool Gown with all its spells. - They will not have anticipated knowledge of the other. - Fight in London, in front of the Clock Tower.

Wouldn't he just nullify everything ainz does along with ainz himself, although grasp heart might be a problem

Ainz uses grasp heart and wins. It can't be nullified by Touma since it has no cast time and directly targets the heart without any projectile or activation requirements. If he somehow fails, then he can just use fly to evade touma for more than long enough to blast him without his right hand getting in the way. Or, he can just summon dozens of undead to behead him. Either way, Touma has no chance.

I don't think Touma can defend himself from getting his internal organs getting damaged remotely. Ainz wins easily with Grasp Heart

Joseph619 said:
I don't think Touma can defend himself from getting his internal organs getting damaged remotely. Ainz wins easily with Grasp Heart
I am ussure as Touma has been shown to show immunity to spells tageted specifically at him directly though i assume Ainz is clever enough to com up with indirect methods of attack that could inflict fatal damage.

Anyone whos read the actual novel should know that touma has literally stated in the first chapter that magic will work on any part of his body except his right hand. This is a complete stomp with grasp heart

Pretty much. Though he can resist some abilities like angel fall or divine punishment

Misaki can use her power on him to write messages in his brain, though it is negated if he touches his head.

I.... actually don't see why Ainz doesn't lolgraspheart since it's literally his favourite and go-to spell.

Yeah you're right lul.... anyways I believes Ainz stomps with either graspheart or any of his spells that doesn't make "contact" with Touma his there's a possibility touma might dispel it.

Even if grasp heart doesn't work, why can't Ainz straight up crush Kamijou via higher physical stats?

Akreious said:
Even if grasp heart doesn't work, why can't Ainz straight up crush Kamijou via higher physical stats?

Touma's right hand can nullify anything supernatural, not just magic, i'm pretty sure it would be bad for Ainz to go into his reach....at least from what I've heard of Touma, never really read the LN

OpMasada said:
Akreious said:

Touma's right hand can nullify anything supernatural, not just magic, i'm pretty sure it would be bad for Ainz to go into his reach....at least from what I've heard of Touma, never really read the LN

I don't think Touma touching Ainz would result in anything, Ainz is an existence, not a spell, he can't be dispelled.

Pretty sure that Ainz won't let Touma anywhere near him once he realizes Touma's power. He can just fly away and indirectly kill him.

And what if perfect warrior? One good chop and dead. Actually I'm pretty sure Ainz can one-punch...

Perfect Warrior would get cancelled by Imagine Breaker. It counts as a spell, and I don't think Ainz would risk it anyway. The safest option is to fly up and bombard Touma.

I'm fairly sure imagine breaker doesn't nullify the kinetic energy of hits. Even if perfect warrior gets nulled, Kamijou still literally bursts into a puddle of blood

imagine breaker has been shown to stop the kinetic energy of direct attacks like shellys golem ellis as for grasp heart is it ever made clear if it is actually removing the targets heart or creating a representation ( voodoo doll transference) and crushing that if the former it could work but if touma touches chest it would likely cancel spell if the later it would outright fail imagine breaker has also been shown to undo spells that cause instant death as well in the ars magna death spell example I feel ainz can win but only indirectly.

He would have to literally touch his heart to cancel Grasp Heart. For Imagine Breaker to work, it's shown he has to make contact with the magic in question. So no. He can't just touch his chest for it to work, Grasp Heart ONLY affects the heart.

So.... Still... Kamijou gets turned into a puddle of blood since Ainz usually doubles up his attacks and chains combos together.

but touching his head undoes mind altering spell affects not touching his literal mind and touching someone targeted by an instant kill spell (order to die via Ars magna) is also undone by touching the target not the spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back