• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/welcome-to-the-rice-fields-************-overlord.26517/

So, you can see the feat where Ainz freezes a lake and MAPSK calculates it.

Volume of the lake: 146607151274.79 m^3

Mass of the lake: 146607151274790 kg

Specific heat capacity of water: 4186 J/kg

Δtemp: 25 C

Ainz freezes a lake: 1.5342438e19 J or 3.66693 gigatons (Q1)

I was wondering, do you have to factor in the latent heat of fusion for since you are changing state from water to ice, or do you leave the value as it is?

EDIT: Adding latent heat of fusion.

Q2 = (1.466e14 kg)(334000 j/kg) = 4.889e19 joules.

Add Q1 and Q2 to get 6.423e19 joules, or about 1.5355e10 Tons of TNT. Island level

From this statement here:

"Not knowing if the magic had successfully activated, the magic array broke apart, becoming numerous light particles flying towards the sky. In the next instant? like there had been an explosion in the sky, the particles spread out?

And the lake? completely froze."

If only the surface of the lake had been frozen, the feat would have been described in the novels, but here it states that the entire lake had been completely frozen. From this statement, I think it is safe to say that the entire lake had been completely frozen, depth included.

Remember that this character has the ability to freeze even time completely; this would mean that halting the movement of all of the atoms in a body of water would not be out of a question.

^It could be just an expression the character said to describe the situation. If no one bother to check the validity of the claim, we don't know what it actually is.

Perhaps someone who is more knowledgeable in this series can clarify this issue? We do know that the lake had been frozen completely from the text, as if only the surface was frozen, the novel would have stated so.

Text implies that it is completely frozen and they later have a huge battle on it that involves nothing at all cracking under their feets even with superhuman strength feats, so it has to be rather thick.

But the important part is that the spell itself causes freezing so it wouldn't make sense for the lake to freeze in totality.

But yea, I never noticed this, nice catch Crazystarf.

Excuse me for any confusion I caused, I meant it wouldn't make sense for it to have NOT frozen in totality.

Damn island level Ainz.

So Top Tiers are Island to Small Country/Country level?

Rubedo the sister of Albedo is the strongest being so far, she can overwhelm Ainz with full equipment...damn

So, Top Tiers are Rubedo > Touch Me > others supreme being > Ainz > Tabula > Shaltear.

And "Them" in the 8th floor that are around Ainz and Rubedo.

@KamiYasha Where does Small Country/Country level come from?

Also, imo the tier list would be:

Rubedo > Touch Me and Ulbert > other supreme beings > Ainz > other supreme beings > level 100 NPCs > the rest.

Some of the weaker level 100 NPCs like Aura rely on their buffed summons, she is weaker than the level 90 Grant for example

The Small Country/Country via being far superior to Ainz.

I believe the only Supreme Being below Ainz is Tabula. I think.

I wouldn't agree to that. Ainz is a dream builder but so are several other members of AOG, including Pero.

As for Small Country, we can't quite scale like that for now. Wait for Vol 10 for more feats.

KamiYasha said:
The Small Country/Country via being far superior to Ainz.
I believe the only Supreme Being below Ainz is Tabula. I think.
It could still be just Large Island, but Small Country/Country is possible, i guess.

Was that mentioned anywhere? I don't remember.

Alakabamm said:
As for Small Country, we can't quite scale like that for now. Wait for Vol 10 for more feats.
>Implying that Vol. 10 will be translated.

Unless someone else picks it up or you know japanese, we'll have to wait until Yen Press reaches Vol. 10 to know what actually happens, and that's going to take a few years.

I think one of the people who worked on the interludes at Baka Tsuki is picking up the project on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back