• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs. Shadow Bugs

The fact that it's like

a substance, so only TGOaLiD should work I assume.

Shape shifting, they don't seem to have any resistance to death hax/any other hax. Im also not sure how fast they shiftshape/if theyll take on ainz form right away. Assuming they don't instantly try to turn into ainz Im not sure they can win. Saying that Im no expert.

At the moment ainz wins low diff if the shadows don't try and take on his form/a form that resist death hax.

High diff if the bugs take on a form immune to death hax, if they do they have a far better shot though ainz knows how to fight beings on his level so...A more difficult fight but I'd still give it to ainz unless the shadows have some amazing form they can pull on.

Apeironaxim said:
does power copy mean they would gain his resistances?
I think it's likely, considering they perfectly recreate the opponent. Still

Bugs: 0

Ainz: 1

even if it didn't, I would think Ainz would assume it would, since doppelgangers are a thing in YGGDRASIL

So he might just go straight for TGOALID + True Death, since he knows it would kill someone with his build

Back