• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The magic kind that blocks all sensory output of a person, from sound/sight/smell ect. Clones are good and after images will help but he can just aoe the whole area. They don't need to get close just find the area around her where they are effected.

Invisibility isn't the biggest deal. Ainz has some really damn good invisibility spells (iirc, the better ones prevent being heard and seen?) and could definitely counter lower strength ones.

I feel like this is favored for Ainz but I'm not voting yet.

The kind that killed seventy thousand people and could cover a city. I think he can actually, magic invisiblility blocks not only sight but hearing and smell. Id need a real good reason to buy why her invis is more potent... Saying that Im not sure it ever gets to that point nothing stops ainz from sitting outside her range and haxing her with a more normal spell. Or he could create an undead with a death aura and drop a bunch of them around her using teleportation.

Also his undead have no regard to they're contiued existence Im not sure why a premonition of death would effect them. Ainz I get he doesn't want to die, his undead don't care though.... many of them are mindless beyond the orders they're given.

Also whats her usual thought process in battle?

Depends on how it works doe. Cus as i said, Xiaoli's invisibility is light itself dodging her. It's not about potency, it's about being different (if it is). Haxing her with a more normal spell like? And again he wouldn't know her location due to there being ten Xiaoli's all using....several speed amps (6x,10x, 30x, and the clones are all 10x faster than the original). While being invisible, having illusion clones made of light, nuking anything that comes close to her and copying and resisting everything.

They would get fate haxed then. Also Xiaoli has AoE that covers entire towns.

Idk, the 1 fight in the translated part is just her trashing some fodder while copying their abilities (though should be noted in canon she doesn't kill anyone, specifically avoids doing so). But against Stella it was just Stella feeling desperado hax, and getting battered and battered by her own copied techniques until she became a Desperado herself.

Its magic and ainz see's through it yeah Im not sure I buy it working a different way is going to help. Ainz also has spells like observe mana/health that reveals a large aura around a person denoting they're health.

They would but her fate hax is making someone afraid/have premonition/of theyre deaths, they don't care if they live or die. Her aoe will she use that the instant one of the undead approach her?

So her one fight she hasn't shown a propensisity to spam her large aoe abilities? Speed amps are helpful and might let her blitz but she needs to know to use all those abilities in quick succession while ainz can simply teleport hundreds of kilometers in the air and observe her from a distance. When she inevitably drops her gaurd/runs out of stamina he could quite easily hit her with a death hax from outside her aoe.

Earl Im sick of arguing this with you, in literally every debate Ive ever had with you it becomes an exhausting experience. Im done my final note ainz tps and range haxs with death or wish upon a star, I vote for ainz.

Oh, fair enough then.

It also fate haxes people doe. If they do fight despite the fear, they die (the imagination becomes reality).

She hadn't copied them yet. Xiaoli can fly too.

Also got a certian match to make against Ainz against a certain fodder.

That came out ruder then i wanted my apologies just a bit exhausted atm.

Im not sure his undead even have the capacity to imagine anything...several of them need to be ordered around or they'll just stand there. So wouldn't she come at ainz in a similar manner to copy his abilities and get herself haxed?

My final vote on this remains ainz for the moment. Im going to unfollow and while I won't taking further part in this I hope you reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Go for it (If it that jojo character know this its been done like ten times at this point iirc)

GLHF22 said:
Earl we already talk about this, desperado didnt have any kind of Passive that could kill people.

We did?

So Stella's head not instantly flying the moment she stepped forward from "causality taking shape" simply because Edelweiss did not want to kill her is what?

^^

There is no scan that indicating Edel does that passively, the fear is Passive but the death Hax is not, yeah you havent proof anything.

GLHF22 said:
There is no scan that indicating Edel does that passively, the fear is Passive but the death Hax is not, yeah you havent proof anything.
Considering the explanation it is "proof". Their fate leads you to the death which you have imagined. And that very same thing happened.

And it's not truly passive, but it might as well be. Cus it is based on bloodlust, but Edel is pretty much constantly bloodlusted.

The scan you have just indicating that the fear Hax give you a vision to the future of your death, and that future become reality since the user "Will kill you in the exact same way you see your end in your vision" so Its not a death Hax at all.

>The user will kill you the exact same way

>Not death hax

>A girl without hax almost killed someone through "blades of causality".

I get your point.

>Girl sees her own head popping off

>Causality takes shape and cuts her head off the moment she decides to fight Edel

Sounds pretty passive to me. Though if you're saying they can kill people with fate/causality hax any time they want then sure.

Thats just Edel have to do that to become reality, if Edel didnt cuts her head then it wouldnt cut, you woulndt die, and your vision will not become reality, i don't see any kind of death Hax from that since what's Edel do is just to make your vision become reality the same way Naruto trying very hard to become Hokage, make His dream become reality.

You know, i know the very weakness part of this whole Passive death hax, if someone have High Regen that could Regen endlessy, the whole Passive death hax would fall since Edel cant kill him by any means because of His Regen, any normal death hax Will work fine with this kind of Regenerationn.

So basically desperado death hax wouldnt work on anything the user cant kill

Back