• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. : About Quake

As I mentioned elsewhere, Marvel stories tend to be filled with outliers, due to how mismatched the power levels of the characters would be otherwise.

If Daisy/Quake was not treated as being physically stronger than regular SHIELD agents, or as being physically enhanced when turning into an Inhuman, we should not give her thousands of times higher physical statistics than they have, or all of the characters that have matched or overwhelmed her.

As far as I am aware, her earthquake powers do not give her any physical enhancements. If she fought superhumanly strong characters, it should be treated as plot-induced stupidity outliers. I could see 9-B though.

Here's my proposition Quake- 9-B physically. At least High 7-C, possibly High 6-B with powers Ruby Hale- 9-B. At least High 7-C after infusing with Gravitoni Yo Yo- 9-B physically. High 7-C at super speed

I suppose that seems more logical. It would be preferable to get input from Matthew though.

Here's the crater feat. Talbot can harm Daisy with his punches too, which means their powers do enhance their physical durability. Also to note, Talbot's body was unharmed when Daisy blasted him to space

https://youtu.be/krlb_ZpmLS8

I do not think that seems like coherent conclusive evidence of her having massive superhuman physical striking power on her own.

Screenshot 2019-05-13-21-04-43-865 com.google.android.youtube
Here's Talbot smashing Daisy into the ground, causing a shockwave across an entire city block. People literally fell because of the shockwave. We can calculate it just like we did for Infamous

Screenshot 2019-05-13-21-11-12-662 com.google.android.youtube
After injecting the Centipede Serum, Daisy just blasts through Talbot using her physical strength

You can calculate that feat then, but there is a massive difference between High 8-C and High 7-C.

Also, Vin-Tak fighting Sif is a massive outlier.

Okay. I further saw the scene. The earthquake caused Talbot's house to shake too with was kilometres away. It falls somewhere between Magnitude 5 to 6 on our Earthquake Power Chart. Which means the fear is somewhere Low 7-C or 7-C

Well, you can ask some calc group member to calculate the feat, after showing it to them, but we cannot scale from Sif, and we also cannot assume that Daisy always constantly enhances herself physically against all enemies, like she did against Graviton.

Checked the Earthquake Power Chart. The event matches the scale 4.0 to 4.9. Multi-City Block level. Seems consistent

Okay. That seems fine then, but we still cannot scale everybody that she fought to her enhanced statistics. Most will only scale to her regular 9-B.

Did they fight her in full enhanced mode?

I think Asgardians should be downgraded back to 8-A. The Statesman feat seems a massive outlier

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
Revan Laha said:
So Daisy tanked that attack without being enhanced by powers? In that case, she should have a 8-B or a 8-A durability physically if the calculation is accepted. for AP, i think 9-B is fine (though i don't know if her AP should scale to her durability or not).
She can fight people who can harm her

The High 7-C Statesman feat seems an outlier. Asgardians should scale from the 8-A Bifrost explosion. And Quake seemed very much hurt after the body slam. She was coughing and her face was bruised

Back