• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent gets caught in a wild fox attack!

Soooo the agent will continue to live as long as their "True Self" still exists which is non-Corporeal so Aeliza can't affect that.

How potent is The Agent's Guide Book's precognition in combat?

So, it's a list of possible futures the Agent can read to see what effects Aeliza (the anomaly) is going to do. They read it to try and exploit outcomes in their favour. It shows events that could lead to success and failure, it's probability based so they take the highest success route.

However, if we're going by standard battle assumptions, the Agent is going to try and lead Aeliza out of the city to a place where there's no people around. There's many ripple effects in time the Agent wants to avoid due to the anomaly.

Oh okay. So kinda like Garnet's Future Vision from Steven Universe I guess.

This is gonna make things interesting. How are they gonna take her out of the city then?

Well Agents have portal creation so it could just open a portal and gesture "come and get me"

Also, I think Aeliza qualifies as a person that they'd try to study, so they will try and capture not kill if possible.

"and Boingo's thoth."

I don't know who Boingo is but okay.

"Well Agents have portal creation so it could just open a portal and gesture "come and get me"

If Aeliza sees anybody as a threat especially before heading into combat, activating Neutralize Nullify is going to be the first thing she will do because there could be tricks up their sleaves that she won't even know about.

So Neutralize Nullify stops the following abilities:

• Resurrection/Reincarnation - Doesn't apply here
  • Immortality (Type 4, 1, 7 and 3, depending on the level of regen) - Works on type 1, does it stop Low-Godly regen for type 3?
  • States of existence (Examples: Non-Corporeal, Abstract Existence and etc.) - Doesn't apply here
  • Flight - Doesn't apply here
  • Regenerationn (Mid or above) - Answered my own question above I think (?)
  • Any melee attacks or ranged attacks (Including projectiles) that don't contain any powers that haven't been listed here no matter the material they're made of. - Does it work on information based weaponry?
  • Skills (Weapon Mastery, H2H combat, martial arts, etc.) - Does it work on a Nigh-Omniscient?
  • Energy Projection - Doesn't apply here
  • Explosion Manipulation - Works
  • Teleportation - Works
  • Summoning - Doesn't apply here

Fairly sure it does not stop those.

Nope. It stops any ability that isn't on that list.

It can't nullify mid regen or anywhere level of regen above that. Continuous Damage can bypass Low-Godly, but type 8 immortality counters Continuous Damage.

How does the infomation-based weaponry work?

There aren't any forms or intelligence that get nullified and I didn't list it because I didn't think it would count as an ability. I mean characters have always been shown to be capable of using their intelligence while they've been nullified (I mean how else would they even be able to continue fighting? 0_e)

Ah, whoops. So it stops every ability that isn't on that list?

So instead of bullets being made of a metal that has physical properties, instead it's information (A bunch of numbers) that represent what a bullet does and can be modified to change it's properties i.e what it looks like, the damage it can do, etc.

"Ah, whoops. So it stops every ability that isn't on that list?"

Yes.

"So instead of bullets being made of a metal that has physical properties, instead it's information (A bunch of numbers) that represent what a bullet does and can be modified to change it's properties i.e what it looks like,"

Okay that's also interesting since nothing like that even exists in Faintree. But well, any material and not to mention that bullets are also a thing in Faintree so the material itself wouldn't get nullified.

Okie. Agents have:

• Immortality: (Type 1 and 3), type 8 is nullified
  • Regenerationn: (Low Godly)
  • Power Mimicry: Nullified
  • Weapon and Combat mastery: A timelines worth
  • Information Barriers: Nullified
  • Adaptation: Nullified
  • Guide book Precog and Probability: Nullified (?)
  • Reality Warping: Nullified
  • Adaptation: Nullified
  • Acausality: Nullified
  • Existence Erasure: Nullified
  • Portal Creation: Nullified
  • Teleportation: Works fine
  • Power Nullification: Nullified
  • Resistances (Status Effects and Probability): Nullified (?)

Soooo does The Agent just regenerate as long as it's "true-self" exists and live forever? Or do they also come back to life after getting killed by something that doesn't leave any wounds?

Curious to know what "a timelines worth" means?

Precognition does get nullified. But that doesn't mean they can't use it before it gets nullified because y'know, precognition > passive.

Resistances don't get nullified. I feel like I still didn't write enough info on Neutralize Nullify. :/

Agents are like the immune system to the timeline. Making sure life inside surives the timeline and removing outside threats when needed. Timeline itself is a being that can spam resurrect an Agent, unless the timeline is erased by some means.

The entire knowledge and experiences of every being within the timeline.

Oh okay. I just wanna say those are interesting concepts TBH! :3

But anyways. I mean...

"Neutralize Nullify: As soon as the battle begins, the opponents powers and abilities get nullified for a minute and does not get instantly activated again for another ten seconds. It is stated that only a small number of abilities do not get nullified and these are the list of abilities that have been proven to not be nullified in Faintree. So any power or ability that is not on this list gets nullified."

The agent is Aeliza's opponent and not Timeline. Neutralize Nullify has been able to nullify the abilities of more than one being before, but not something that is anywhere near as big as a timeline. Especially since it's range is only 600 meters.

It doesn't seem like Aeliza has anyway of taking the agent down. The furthest she's ever gonna get is nullifying most of the agent's powers, stat boosting to make her more durable, faster and stalling them out by healing/regenerating. But Aeliza only has a certain amount of stamina, while the agent's stamina is limitless.

So yeah, my vote goes to the agent. :3

Agent for Peppy's reasons.

Back