• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent 47's time slow

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Can someone show me this? Seems like Self-Perception Manip as opposed to real time manip, was it stated to be so?

I saw some user adding a lot of stuff without a CRT and I got worried. I didn't play the game so I can only identify this being wrong, someone please check his powers.

I have this problem with the Red Dead Redemption characters, having seen footage of tther Deadeye ability.

This seems no different. 47 doesn't appear to have any in-universe statements that imply time manipulation of any kind. That would also be really out of place in a verse like his where reality is far more strictly pinned down than most series.

Yeah

A few profiles have this. We've cleaned up a few of them, but I guess some haven't caught up.

Change it to Statistics Amplification or some other thing, but it sure ain't manipulating time.

I was going to question this.

Stat Amping seems fine, just like Reptile's Basilisk ability it slows down the lizard man's perception of time.

DMUA said:
Yeah

A few profiles have this. We've cleaned up a few of them, but I guess some haven't caught up.
This was brought up before? If not, should we aim this thread to all of those profiles or something?

Might actually be a good thing. People with time resistance can't exactly resist someone amping their perception so time ''appears'' slower.

Yes, I think this seems best. I myself have problems as viewing this as simply time-slow.

In fact, I think this might lead to creating a whole new power altogether.

I should also note that this doesn't work for 47 if he straight up fights against people on par with him in the speed category. Or against sneak attacks.

Check Codename 47, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, Blood Money and the recent HITMAN 2.

I don't think It's fair to compare games(2000 C47 to 2006 Hitman Blood Money) that didn't even have the Instinct mechanic in them nor even had the concept of instinct mechanic in them as far as I know. It makes no sense to do such a thing. As of right now, From Hitman Absolution to HITMAN 2, the score Is 2-1 on the slowing of perception for 47 ingame(If we do not count the other Sniper Assassin builds).

Then again, by 2016, the Instinct function can't even be used in combat to give more reaction time, so...

That sounds like IOI appealing to the people who were crying just because Hitman didn't feel like Hitman anymore hurr durr I like Blood Money. Also, according to the Absolution guidebook, from what I can recall at the moment(Don't have access to it right now), You originally were suppose to be able to use(Or move) each gun independently during Point Shooting but that got cut from the game because console limitations(This is why you make these projects on PC). I'll check later then post the scan.

Sure. BTW, when I meant in the Abilities section of AC Origins, I meant that it was in the game. Same thing for AC Odyssey.

Also fits with how the Isu could once manipulate time. Not all Eagle Visions were equal.

Anyway, back to the point, like TheGod said.

Hmmm, not much I'm finding in that video, but wow. 47 sounds...weird (At least, for the lighter accents). And he's cold with the truth.

Back