• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GUNGRAVE - Bunji gets Akira'd + some extra abilities

So this may or may not be simple. Title says it all, there's an Akira like explosion and Bunji lives to tell the tale (Grave and Mika forgot him? Lmao). Anyways, here is the calc so graciously made by CloverDragon.

Since Bunji is shown to survive the explosion, he should obviously scale to it. Grave should scale due to having contended with Bunji a whole lot of times. Further disscusion should be made for Rocketbilly and Juji, though I say they scale due to being around Grave's level.

As for abilities, THE PERCEPTION MANIPULATION IS TIME MANIPULATION. Not only is it called as such in the Overdose manual, a "slow time attack", but in Gore it's stated to slow down time, and the ability counters Garino's own apparent time manipulation.

I know I should format this all better but its 12 o'clock and I wanna get back to me Yakuza binge

Was bunji near the epicenter of the explosion? Otherwise the result'd go down cause of inverse square law

can you show?
(I ain't getting on my computer just yet)
(6:35)

As we can see here, last we see of Bunji before the explosion was him jumping Who Knows Who and firing some caps into his head. After that it just cuts to Grave and Mika escaping by plane out of the explosion radius while it goes off, and then it cuts again to Bunji sitting there in the ruins post explosion.

I mean you can tell he's no longer on WKW by the time he's exploding, maybe he just sorta ran off.

I mean you can tell he's no longer on WKW by the time he's exploding, maybe he just sorta ran off.
Maybe, honestly it was a bit hard to tell because of all the unnecessary cuts and then the bright lights. Though this begs the question, of he did ran off, how do we tell how far he got. Cause it's still pretty clear that he was caught up in it.

And, the distance thing, it still does matter in this instance even if the explosion looks more like pure energy than a traditional explosion, right?

Maybe, honestly it was a bit hard to tell because of all the unnecessary cuts and then the bright lights. Though this begs the question, of he did ran off, how do we tell how far he got. Cause it's still pretty clear that he was caught up in it.
No clue, might just not be calculable unfortunately
And, the distance thing, it still does matter in this instance even if the explosion looks more like pure energy than a traditional explosion, right?
Yea, just about anything that goes in every direction would have the result drop by magnitudes the more you step away.

No clue, might just not be calculable unfortunately

Yea, just about anything that goes in every direction would have the result drop by magnitudes the more you step away.
ah, well, wish the game was more clear on what Bunji did. The main thing we know is that he did take it, but how far away he was is an unknown. Maybe if there's some guesstimates involved it could be a maybe?

Also how's the time stuff looking.

Back