• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aftermath

Malal: Goes home, and sees the Versecrusher on his table.
Malal: Versecrusher? But, I thought Ryukama took you!
Versecrusher: You see, you and I have destroyed many verses. My power is growing. At this point, a simple teleportation spell is easy, even one to escape ryukama.

(Plot Reveal, This is Khorne's trick, just like Malal gave a fake Versecrusher Alpha to Public before Public... died)
Negarive Ryukama (Thinking): If I tell Malal the truth he would go angry, mad and confused... so...
Negative Ryukama: I see. My bad.

Last edited:
(Also, I will make a page called The Glorious Godmodes Wiki Eternal Revolution of Imminent Doom. The Origin story is that It's a coalition between Imminent Doom and The Glorious Godmodes Wiki Worldwide Revolution to defeat Crimson Khorne and TOCOJBWA.)

(Anaconda999, the former rp is over I think! pls do status update as I have to do a practice test with problems as much as the regular test (41))

(watch The Revolution fight Khorne which they are still doing in Chrimson Khorne thread., celebrate, have fun and have some arguments. Tis all.)

(khorne just got bfr'd so they wouldn't be fighting him anymore. also he'll be back at some point, why isn't anyone preparing for his return)

(khorne just got bfr'd so they wouldn't be fighting him anymore. also he'll be back at some point, why isn't anyone preparing for his return)
(The Glorious Godmodes Wiki Omniversal Revolution just did tho. They have sent their strongest pawns (Angelos, Gandhi, and Trotsky) to buy time for the rest of the Revolution to come and save them. TOCOJBWA is preparing to see the showdown between the 2 evil forces. I (Orror) am awaiting the arrival of Godmode King wondering which side he'll pick whether Godmode King picks the Revolution or Khorne.)

(why does the profile say orror teleported crimson khorne and malal to heaven? that's nowhere near how the thread actually ended. verbalase attacked them both, malal retreated to find the versecrusher, and khorne got bfr'd.)

(ohhhh, orror sent tocojbwa to heaven. i thought it said he teleported khorne and malal to heaven.

another thing, malal didn't even kill khorne with the versecrusher. why does it say he did?)

Back