• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

"Nice name. Mine is Bill Gilbert, but my pals call me Stranger. My not so friends call me Idiot." He said, smiling.

Daniel somehow survived being erased, and came back to the thread. "You really thought that I would die that easily?"

Heyitsgalaxycreeper said:
You're right. I'm not.
Galaxy reveals that he is a cyborg
"Good." Said a random Combine Advisor as it hacked into Galaxy due to him being a cyborg and commanded him to destroy our heroes.

Whatever method of hacking he used, Galaxy has somehow adapted to it. He's already seen the Combine hacking, and adapted to it. Galaxy then proceeds to blast the Combine Advisor about 90 km away.

Pathetic. Truly Pathetic.

Galaxy's eye turns red, and that meens trouble.

(Demonic voice) Come at me, FOOLS!

Ousd security: I made an unnerf machine! Good news is that your power will be equal to that before the nerf. Bad news is that so will the Combine Empire and Combine base would be boosted!

Whatever method of hacking he used, Galaxy has somehow adapted to it. He's already seen the Combine hacking, and adapted to it. Galaxy then proceeds to blast the Combine Advisor about 90 km away.
Pathetic. Truly Pathetic.

Galaxy's eye turns red, and that meens trouble.

(Demonic voice) Come at me, FOOLS!
The Combine legions come out of hiding and swarm Galaxy with everything they have. Meanwhile Decimus is launched by me and Public fused into DarkMinority once again into a legion, decimating it.

Combine Empire then led by Negative Ryukama and Mao Zedong, with their subjects the neo.heretic army then charge at both sides since they perceived both as "good"

(Galaxy's eyes turn red, then a big red unavoidable wall of data that dosen't affect his friends comes crashing towards them.)
From within the Combine Legions, a large purple laser is launched Death-Star-style, obliterating the wall and slamming into Galaxy.

"Silly me. I don't know the difference..." He said, as he then tried to teleport both himself and Galaxy away.

Mao Zedong: Ryukama?

Negative Ryukama: Yes?

Mao Zedong: They aren't payin attention to us.

Negative Ryukama: Yes?

Mao Zedong: It's free real estate!

Inksaness said:
Ousd security: I made an unnerf machine! Good news is that your power will be equal to that before the nerf. Bad news is that so will the Combine Empire and Combine base would be boosted!
Ousd: k I'll just do it (unnerfs everyone)

Back