• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aftermath

Crimson Khorne is defeated and Malal escapes, but barely. That fight gave Malal, Emperor flashbacks as Kow King's moo reminded him of Crimson stabbing him in the face. Now, however... With Crimson gone, and Godmode King being revealed to be a simple puppet of Negative Ryukama, despite all of this information coming out, TOCOJBWA is tired and simply wants to rest. The Holy Orror Alliance (Except Orror), Snek and Kow King (TNOA), and Ultima Doge is on the lookout now (Putting half effort against TGGMWR). TGGMWR (Malal, Negative Ryukama, Godmode King, and the rest of The Glorious Godmodes Wiki Revolution. ) wants to rest a little too to celebrate victory against Khorne. Will the peace last? Find out in... Aftermath!

Last edited:
Malal: I found it... The Versecrusher Omega... and also The Paradox Gauntlet (Snaps The Godmode stone to Malal and completes The Paradox Gauntlet) Without help from that Traitorous Negative Ryukama...

Negative Ryukama: Are you sure? The plan was to distract TOCOJBWA while you get the glory of finding the artifact. You have the artifact. It's really something as you almost destroyed TOCOJBWA with it! Especially with that final attack where everyone ********** on Khorne which ended in Snek getting a boost in power. Did I really betray you? Also, I told you I would tire out TOCOJBWA and now they are disbanded. Shal we celebrate this victory?

Malal: Sure... (looks suspiciously at Negative Ryukama)... Sure.

Last edited:
Snek then seals all of his extra power away, deep inside his body. He duplicates Kow King's power and gives it back to him, and makes some Mice Cream for the party.

Khorne: YOU WILL DIE!!! MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! (Tries to absorb Snek and TNOA while The rest of TOCOJBWA is celebrating the fact that Khorne didn't get The Versecrusher Omega. That was the victory condition for TOCOJBWA.)

Joseph Stalin and Motolov: Welp, sorry... gotta go bye.

Orror: Wait! I hab Beer and Wine!!!

Both of them: Wait... Beer? You son of a bitch, I'm in. Darn it... sorry my dignity. Gotta have dat beer!

Orror: Yey!

Daniel: Wait... let me get this straight... You got Beer?

Orror: Yop. Got it from Orror GOSTOR!

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the Versecrusher Omega begins humming with a strange voice "Malal, I have waited for you eternities. Beyond eternities.
Ryukama: Did... Did it just talk?
Malal: Seems like it did. Let us hear what it has to say.

Ryukama: That doesn't seem like the best idea.
Versecrusher: Malal, heed my call, with my aid, whether you seek destruction or conquest I shall aid you.
Malal: First, lets see what this device can do. I will destroy a verse! I know, that one! Malal fires the versecrusher at the Barney the Dinosaur Verse as a blast of pure void hits the verse. The verse bursts into an explosion of void)

Malal: Be Careful... I have The Paradox Gauntlet, The Godmode Stone, and The 5 Paradox Stones. If you dare go against me... I will... use this gauntlet against you.

Orror: I'll ask for Copetan to join this party! After all, if Negative Ryukama arrives... well... you see his JBW page.

Malal: I wasn't talking to you, although... thank you for heeding the warning. I was talking to The Artifact.

Orror: Snek... could you please invite Ryukama? If I keep doing these types of messages I Orror might be E e e Error get accused of spamming.

Malal: Welp, so that TOCOJBWA doesn't get suspicious (Snaps a knockoff "Godmode" stone to TOCOJBWA) Good. Now... let's calebrate!

Markos Angelos: I have The Beer.

Leon Trotsky: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S PAAAARTY TIIIIIME!!!! For Glorious Revolution!

Ghandi (Civ 6): You wanna hear a joke? The Angeloi Protect.

Markos Angelos (sarcastic) : Ha ha ha, very funny... very funny.

A projection of Ryukama appears.
Ryukama: I am sorry. I cannot join you. I was on my way, but was hit by...a powerful blast...Save... The wiki... without me. Take the admin stone!
hands admin stone to snek.
Snek: I will keep it in case worst comes to worst.

(Just like Joseph Stalin (Memozollernverse) I haven't made the page yet, although... it's supposed to be in Joke Battles Wiki.) Memozollernverse Stalin was supposed to be in Godmodes Wiki but might apply for Joke Battles Wiki.)

(K)

As Orror, Daniel, Snek, Kow King, Motolov, and Joseph Stalin were waiting for The Rest of TOCOJBWA to come, they just multiply the amount that was brought by them and ate and drank until the others arive (seriously... where are they? They should be here by now!)

(And I mean the accounts by The Way. It just feels wrong to just start an entire Roleplay without them as they started this RP.)

(I have and they aren't responding. I am afraid to message them anymore as I might get accused of spamming.)

(Since The users aren't coming, let's just focus on The Villains instead! It won't feel as bad.)

Negative Ryukama: I have come to make... A New.... Tournament of Power. This is The Third Tournament of Power. The First Tournament was given up on. The Second Tournament of Power was started by Orror SANESS and was considered by him and as far as I know only him as a successor to the first. Orror concluded that he was the winner of The Tournament for being the only contestant left since everyone that joined quit and hopped on the next big thing. At least that's what Negative Orror told me, while he was still a thing. I hope that This tournament will not end up like either of those 2 and ends properly. The Winner get's recognition for their strength and even free beverages. A L L O F T H E B E V E R A G E S. The Losers get a notable losses of The Winner once their profiles get made. Malal and I are joining in as well. Well? Let's begin!

Orror Clone: Remember... when you said... what you have done still being canon? Well... this is the verse. In universe, u said that you were going to the something (Orror) verse that what you did was canon? Well the in RP justification is that Khorne trapped you here after you revived him. all right so... what do you think... Snek?

Yeah... everything from Reply 4 is Khorne's Swiss Cheese trap (A trap that you can easily get in and out of). Thank you.

Snek: Even khorne didn't realize I split the multiomniverse into two hypertimelines. He thinks its his trap, but I can sssenssse a trap anywhere. For now, we relax.
Orror: Chugs ketchup.

Negative Ryukama (Is literally with Malal): Darn... The Revolution got seperated by that darn Khorne... and thus... the third tournament is over... I declare myself the winner!

Malal: BULLSHIT!!!

Negative Ryukama: that artifact that you were guarding so hard... Normal Ryukama took it.

Malal: WHAT!!!

Negative Ryukama: aaaaand he hid it somewhere and I don't know where to find it.

Malal: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back