TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

"This motherfucker destroyed everything... Its my turn to destroy him."
Then a tommy gun is pulled out
I unload into Crimson Khorne. Any item, even the most mundane, becomes an outerversal threat when held in this body.
Its near equal terms, even with the upper hand, however, the battle may be a fat chance of winning.

Orror: Phew (Tomblasts Crimson Khorne with Malal)

Orror: Uses Killy on Crimson Khorne as well as Tomblasts

Orror: THIS IS WHAT MY EVIL HALF LEARNED FROM NEGATIVE REUKAMA Killy's Crimson's next attack!

Negative Ryukama (After Stalemating Copetan) (Uses a super heal potion)

Orror Killy's the potion

Negative Ryukama: Darn... I shouldn't have taught Orror how to killy... erases and killy's the killy. (And uses the super heal potion that was supposedly killy'd)

Malal: Took you a while! Where were you Ryukama?

Negative Ryukama: I came here to see how both sides are doing and I am displeased by The Bad side.

Crimson Khorne: EXCUSE ME!?!!??!?!??!?!?!

Negative Ryukama: I won't officially join any side... yet, as The Bad clearly shown they can live without me, and also... Again, I plan to officially strike in aftermath... but I will supply Khorne.

Crimson Khorne: SWEET!

Malal (grumbles) :Well... (at least he will help me in Aftermath...) you do you... Traitor.

Godmode King (Puppeted by Ryukama): Great!

Last edited:
Crimson Khorne punches me and I punch back, then suddenly green and red electricity flow through our arms and collide. Then a big electrical sphere surrounds us, vaporizing the ground.
I then punch him in the ribs, cracking it.

Malal then Punches Crimson Khorne for saying that he doesn't exist and for nerfing him with the help of The Emperor and TOCOJBWA. As The Emperor and TOCOJBWA helped Khrone weaken and nerf Malal in the days of The ancient past. (The time of Godmode Spam).

Last edited:
Crimson Khorne rampages and blows the forces away, then knocks me down. I see my brother in a vision. "Dont give up, big bro, you got this."
I get up. "Khrone, im not dead yet, meaning youre not done yet."

Malal: AND NEITHER AM I!!!

Malal rampages and blows forces, both good and bad away, and attacks Khorne. Orror then killy's Crimson Khorne's attacks.

I start throwing rocks at Crimson Khorne, which knock him back as I rush at mindblowing speeds him with the actually useful diabeetus blade and a Versecrusher Omega clone called Versecrusher Alpha.

Khorne (dies)

Negative Ryukama (Uses Super Revive Potion on Khorne)

Khorne: Emperor... Is that... you? DARNIT!!!

Negative Ryukama (groans) : (sits back while Khorne fights Malal)

PublicMinority87: (Throws a pebble at Khorne)

Godmode King (Fights Markos Angelos): DIE FASCIST!!!

Daniel: This is why I won't let Godmodes Rebellion (TGGMWR) or all of The Unholy Orror Federation (THOA) join up with TOCOJBWA. This alliance is many things, but not Nazis.

Marcos Angelos: Nazis? Wat? (Keeps attacking Godmode King)

Last edited:
Khorne has had it and wipes out everything attacking it, knocking Orror into a stasis.
He then attempts it on me which i evade easily.
I then break Orror out. Seeing my power be draining, I press Khorne up to a wall, and beat him until I have 30 minutes left. This dents his armor.

Orror: The Devourer... Snek... IT'S REALLY YOU!!! YOU HAVE RETURNED!!! (Gives Snek some of Orror's power) I'm sorry Motolov was so rude!

To you.

In the thought bubble Orror Remembers...

( (I plan for Malal to be TNOA's and THOA's villain during and after Aftermath (Because TOCOJBWA is kinda... in a sitcom), hopefully he doesn't die here so that happens. This is why for now, he is in The Side of TOCOJBWA, also for easier storytelling and so this thread doesn't become a convoluted, spammy mess. Also, what happened to Negative Ryukama?)
Motolov: Ecumenscial Patriarch... I can't believe we are fighting with Markos Angelos!
Joseph Stalin: Me neither... but, here we are. (Unexcommunicates Markos Angelos).
Joseph Stalin: I can't believe we are doing this...
Motolov: Yea... I remember the old times... when I was equalist and I defeated Markos Angelos. Good Times. Good Times.
Joseph Stalin: More like Bad times for me even though Rome conquered Afghanistan and Kaiser Otto expanded The Reich to heights never seen before and united Africa under 1 country which is Rome but you do you man.
Motolov: Yea... after this im going back to Hell. This timeline is too Angeloi for me to enjoy anyways. I mean... Tumblr is the same shit as it is in my timeline... and it's considered LEFT WING! LEFT WING! NOT EVEN RIGHT WING!
Joseph Stalin: Same but I'm going to heaven instead of Hell.
Snek: Don't step on Snek. Don't tread on me.
Joseph Stalin: Motolov... before you screech and scream "Do you see what I mean?" ? yes... Yes I do.)

Snek: Hisses oncemore as khorne stands at attention The remnants of the spectral destroyers, and khorne's power flow through snek, transforming him into Shnekzathoth OMEGA, the ultimate destroyer. A million tentacles envelop malal. Malal absorbs all the hatred against godmodes, and bursts from the tentacles as TRUE ALPHA MALAL, destroyer of omniverses. A Great Arm of Shnekzathoth enveloped Malal. Malal escapes, and fires a shadowy beam at shnekzathoth's core. Shnekzathoth begins to collapse, but then, a familliar figure appears from the wreckage. It was the cow king.
Kow King: MOOOOOOOO!!!
The mighty moo stuns malal for a moment, The Kow King uploads the entire internet, along with his own power into snek.
Shnekzathoth OMEGA crackles with power, regenerating from its wounds. Snek and Malal both fire energy blasts. At first MALAL is winning, but Snek overwhelms his blast, Malal is consumed by Snek's power as endless energy desintigrates him.
Malal: This isn't over! As long as one being carries their hatred towards your kind. I will be back! Malal disintegrates

As Malal regenerates and escapes (Again, he is needed for Aftermath), TOCOJBWA disbands for The third time, and Aftermath begins.

(I plan for Malal to be TNOA's and THOA's villain during and after Aftermath (Because TOCOJBWA is kinda... in a sitcom), hopefully he doesn't die here so that happens. This is why for now, he is in The Side of TOCOJBWA, also for easier storytelling and so this thread doesn't become a convoluted, spammy mess. Also, what happened to Negative Ryukama?)
Motolov: Ecumenscial Patriarch... I can't believe we are fighting with Markos Angelos!
Joseph Stalin: Me neither... but, here we are. (Unexcommunicates Markos Angelos).
Joseph Stalin: I can't believe we are doing this...
Motolov: Yea... I remember the old times... when I was equalist and I defeated Markos Angelos. Good Times. Good Times.
Joseph Stalin: More like Bad times for me even though Rome conquered Afghanistan and Kaiser Otto expanded The Reich to heights never seen before and united Africa under 1 country which is Rome but you do you man.
Motolov: Yea... after this im going back to Hell. This timeline is too Angeloi for me to enjoy anyways. I mean... Tumblr is the same shit as it is in my timeline... and it's considered LEFT WING! LEFT WING! NOT EVEN RIGHT WING!
Joseph Stalin: Same but I'm going to heaven instead of Hell.
Snek: Don't step on Snek. Don't tread on me.
Joseph Stalin: Motolov... before you screech and scream "Do you see what I mean?" ? yes... Yes I do.
Nevermind, you messed this thread up.

Orror Tomblasts Khorne

(Hold on, so... The damage that Khorne got. who takes the credit if my addition of Characters (Mostly Memozollernverse) becomes non canon?)

Well sorry I at first had trouble grasping the full plot. You don't need to be so hard on me. Even though Inksannes pulled me in with no context, you don't need to get upset at him, either.

Wait a minute now, here's the beginning of the plot.

(In the devastation of existence, the Warhammer 40,000 Omniverse was one of the ones destroyed. The only survivor was the malevolent Chaos God of anger, violence, and hate, Khorne. Devastated by his inability to prevent the destruction of his daemons, his throne, and his followers, Khorne began uniting devastated and confused survivors into the new Khornate Legions in preparation to take over the remnants of existence, one Omniverse at a time.

5 years later, he was approached by the remnant of Omnius that contained his mind, now having taken on the moniker of the Godmode King, and was enlisted to retrieve the "Artifact" (Versecrusher Omega) for him. He went to a remnant thread and, seeing that Jawbone has ended Nightmare x Yuri forever, personally annihilated Jawbone and spread his remains across all of existence, infused into it, and inflamed the anger of all the participants(except Yuri and Nightmare) and thus they now want to destroy all of existence, rallying, and Crimson Khorne thus took on his current moniker and formed the JBWWAR(Joke Battles Wiki Worldwide Alliance Rebellion) Initiative to destroy the TOCOJBWA(The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance) after learning about them from the Godmode King. Now the TOCOJBWA must destroy the JBWWAR and Crimson Khorne's new army that he created with the Godmode Stone and keep Crimson Khorne from gaining the "Artifact" for the Godmode King.)

(Characters available: Yxz, Daniel, HOSTLESS, King, Godzilla, The Final Pam, Snek, Thanos, Skitzo(since Christian asked.) )

So... Snek is non canon?

Last edited:
I mean... I was the first person to use snek... even though the acting was a little out of character. I should have put (Ddddon't sssstep onnnn sssnekk.)

Last edited:
In the devastation of existence, the Warhammer 40,000 Omniverse was one of the ones destroyed. The only survivor was the malevolent Chaos God of anger, violence, and hate, Khorne. Devastated by his inability to prevent the destruction of his daemons, his throne, and his followers, Khorne began uniting devastated and confused survivors into the new Khornate Legions in preparation to take over the remnants of existence, one Omniverse at a time.

5 years later, he was approached by the remnant of Omnius that contained his mind, now having taken on the moniker of the Godmode King, and was enlisted to retrieve the "Artifact" (Versecrusher Omega) for him. He went to a remnant thread and, seeing that Jawbone has ended Nightmare x Yuri forever, personally annihilated Jawbone and spread his remains across all of existence, infused into it, and inflamed the anger of all the participants(except Yuri and Nightmare) and thus they now want to destroy all of existence, rallying, and Crimson Khorne thus took on his current moniker and formed the JBWWAR(Joke Battles Wiki Worldwide Alliance Rebellion) Initiative to destroy the TOCOJBWA(The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance) after learning about them from the Godmode King. Now the TOCOJBWA must destroy the JBWWAR and Crimson Khorne's new army that he created with the Godmode Stone and keep Crimson Khorne from gaining the "Artifact" for the Godmode King.

Characters available: Yxz, Daniel, HOSTLESS, King, Godzilla, The Final Pam, Snek, Thanos, Skitzo(since Christian asked.)

I block the weapon causing a massive shockwave, then I only have 2 minutes left.
"Thats it, since I have 2 minutes left its time for my ultimate attack, here goes!"
I fake charge with an afterimage then I rush Crimson Khorne for 1 minute and 30 seconds, each hit denting his armor to the point of snapping.
"I know you consider me a gnat, mostly cause I have a bit of fourth wall awareness. But I'd call myself a mosquito, cause to you im small, annoying and have a high mortality rate."
In the last 29 seconds 1 attack cracks the armor, then I stop time, delaying it. "This is my only shot at this"

I throw the diabeetus blade cracking it more.
In my last second I punch the armor, breaking it, then I collapse by Dark, only barely alive, but i am near completely paralyzed and can move but its painful and slow. "I said... a few tricks.... This is the last one... Its all or nothing, lying on you... If I go full potential again I die instantly so I will... pass it on to you..."

Orror (had 10 omega revive potions that his negative half got from Negative Ryukama while training under him)
Orror (Gives the 10 revive potions to Dark)
Orror (Splashes Public a ultra revive splash potion that he made himself)
Orror: Wat will Dark do to the 10 potions I gave (Error) him?

(Oh I see. Don't worry. I'll can into the retconnings).

Negative Ryukama killy'd the healing of the splash potion and turned it into a splash potion of harming just after Orror threw the splash potion. After that, Negative Ryukama and Malal retreat to search once again for The Versecrusher Omega (That Ryukama hid from them secretly while the third tournament was interrupted by Khorne) so that they and TGGMWR can defeat Crimson Khorne and hopefully, to them... a small step into defeating TOCOJBWA (Which comes back for the fourth time). Will Negative Ryukama do it? Will TOCOJBWA keep The Versecrusher Omega from Khorne's evil hands? Will Malal Rule The Omniverse? Will Khorne gain more bloodshed? Find out next time on... TheDarkSide's Reactions to minor things like this.

aaaaand, TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

(I dont want it to end yet, this is a big baddie, its just sort of a first defeat) barely moving I pass the last bit of power along to Dark. I smile. "I'll leave the rest to you.."

Orror: Goodbye Snek! Cya to The Aftermath! I'll (Orror), send a clone.
Snek: Ggggggoooddddd Byyyyye!!!

(Thank goodness I was able to put up a defense for myself last second or all of my contributions would be considered non canon by this RP. Still, 20-30 percent of what I have done is now considered non canon which is a significant amount.)

Last edited:
Wait a minute now, here's the beginning of the plot.

(In the devastation of existence, the Warhammer 40,000 Omniverse was one of the ones destroyed. The only survivor was the malevolent Chaos God of anger, violence, and hate, Khorne. Devastated by his inability to prevent the destruction of his daemons, his throne, and his followers, Khorne began uniting devastated and confused survivors into the new Khornate Legions in preparation to take over the remnants of existence, one Omniverse at a time.

5 years later, he was approached by the remnant of Omnius that contained his mind, now having taken on the moniker of the Godmode King, and was enlisted to retrieve the "Artifact" (Versecrusher Omega) for him. He went to a remnant thread and, seeing that Jawbone has ended Nightmare x Yuri forever, personally annihilated Jawbone and spread his remains across all of existence, infused into it, and inflamed the anger of all the participants(except Yuri and Nightmare) and thus they now want to destroy all of existence, rallying, and Crimson Khorne thus took on his current moniker and formed the JBWWAR(Joke Battles Wiki Worldwide Alliance Rebellion) Initiative to destroy the TOCOJBWA(The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance) after learning about them from the Godmode King. Now the TOCOJBWA must destroy the JBWWAR and Crimson Khorne's new army that he created with the Godmode Stone and keep Crimson Khorne from gaining the "Artifact" for the Godmode King.)

(Characters available: Yxz, Daniel, HOSTLESS, King, Godzilla, The Final Pam, Snek, Thanos, Skitzo(since Christian asked.) )

So... Snek is non canon?
I meant that your going off and ranting like "Negative Ryukama was controlling Godmode King" and utterly obliterating Khorne was non-canon. All the characters and the damage are canon.

Snek: Sadly, The Multiomniverse I split off was unstable, so it kind of is on the fritz. I have set repairs in motion, and I have returned!

Last edited:
Snek: Sadly, The Multiomniverse I split off was unstable, so it kind of is on the fritz. I have set repairs in motion, and I have returned!

Khorne: Sweats nervously It appears I need a boost... Picks up the Versecrusher Alpha and crushes it as its power flows through him. He transforms into a monstrosity, bigger than everyone else combined.
No, he has not obtained that yet.

Khorne: Sees the supercharged Snek and sweats nervously It appears I need a boost... Khorne absorbs the energy of the multiomniverse's evil, becoming a monstrosity bigger than the fighters combined.

I can only enter Darks mins and watch, as well as cheer him on. Transfering power also made me part of his subconscious. "Am I alive?" I say in Dark's head

Khorne: Sees the supercharged Snek and sweats nervously It appears I need a boost... Khorne absorbs the energy of the multiomniverse's evil, becoming a monstrosity bigger than the fighters combined.
Khorne (Realizes what he has is a fake given to him by Malal): REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malal (Realizes that The Versecrusher Omega he has was a fake given to him by Khorne): RYUKAMA!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!?!?

Negative Ryukama: If you did at that point in time you would've fought me. I don't want to fight... yet.

Malal (Realizes what Negative Ryukama said was true.): (Sigh), oh well. Let's go! (Looks for the rest of the members of The Revolution and The Versecrusher Omega.)

Last edited:
Khorne (Realizes what he has is a fake given to him by Malal): REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malal (Realizes that The Versecrusher Omega he has was a fake given to him by Khorne): RYUKAMA!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!?!?

Negative Ryukama: If you did at that point in time you would've fought me. I don't want to fight... yet.

Malal (Realizes what Negative Ryukama said was true.): (Sigh), oh well. Let's go! (Looks for the rest of the members of The Revolution and The Versecrusher Omega.)
No, no, those two yahoos aren't canon.

Khorne then retreats temporarily, knowing that the battle for now is unwinnable. Thus delaying his plans by at least 5 years.
"We won the battle but the wars far from over. Gather Star, Marco, Daniel, Private, and the rest of our allies. We need them if we have even the lowest chance of a victory. Daniel hopefully landed in the right dimension. Listen, you have one chance at bringing me back if you want, and hes the step, the secret to bringing me back... I forget but you'll know when you see it." I tell Dark in his subconscious.

No, no, those two yahoos aren't canon.
(Then Negative Orror won't be canon as N-Orror's backstory is that N-Ryukama edgyfied Orror and then split Orror into 2 halves, 1 slightly less aggressive side (Regular Orror) and 1 slightly more aggressive side (Negative Orror). If so Orrorhala wouldn't be a thing even though it's established to be canon, as Orrorhala is a state of mind and mythos made up for the power loss that (Regular Orror) experienced when N-Ryukama did so.)

Last edited:
(Malal is crucial for TGGMWWR to be made. Malal is the powerful uniter between Angelos and Trotsky. No Malal, no alliance between Angelos or Trotsky and no TGGMWWR as N-Ryukama wouldn't find out about The Hohenzollernverse. There would be no reason for the good guys of Hohenzollernverse to join TOCOJBWA as there would be no threat to their omniverse.)

Last edited:
Khorne then retreats temporarily, knowing that the battle for now is unwinnable. Thus delaying his plans by at least 5 years.
"We won the battle but the wars far from over. Gather Star, Marco, Daniel, Private, and the rest of our allies. We need them if we have even the lowest chance of a victory. Daniel hopefully landed in the right dimension. Listen, you have one chance at bringing me back if you want, and hes the step, the secret to bringing me back... I forget but you'll know when you see it." I tell Dark in his subconscious.
Orror: Dark... We did it!!! YAY!!!

Kaiser Willhelm Karl II: Father... WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME!?!??!!??!
Kaiser Otto: ...
Kaiser Willhelm Karl II: YOU KNOW WHAT!!! KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!
Prince Georg: ...

Malal: Ryukama... DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE THE VERSECRUSHER OMEGA WAS!?!?!?!?!?
Negative Ryukama: Regular Ryukama gave it to Copetan, who then gave it to Copeten, who hid it somewhere.
Malal: HOW DO WE GET IT!?!?!!?!?
Negative Ryukama: Behold (An intense and dramatic reveal later) ..... (Anti-Copetan was shown)!
Malal: WHO IS THAT!?!??!?!?!
Negative Ryukama: You can just call her... Copetan.

(1 month has passed) The Toothpick Man and The Smoking man (Memozollernverse): Hello, we are members of The Sentinel and The Syndicate.
Negative Ryukama (groans): NOW What?
The Sentinel and Syndicate (Memozollernverse) We want to join your revolution.
Negative Ryukama:... WHY?
The Sentinel and Syndicate: We think that this... federation... is the key to ruling our world and universe... The Hohenzollernverse.
Negative Ryukama:... fine... welcome to the club.

Last edited:
(At the same time the comment above was happening) Orror: Hallo Hohenzollerns, Motolov, and Superman (Joseph Stalin).
The Good Guys from Hohenzollernverse:...
Kaiser Willhelm Karl II: THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!
Orror: I came here to tell you to fight against TGGMWOR.
Kaiser Willhelm Karl II: HA! YOU MEAN THAT STUPID ALLIANCE WHERE YOU CLAIMED THAT "TROTSKY AND ANGELOS WERE TEAMING!?!?" LOL THEY WOULD NEVER TEAM UP!!!
Joseph Stalin: No... It's true... and I despise Equalism, Communism, Fascism, and Nationalist Socialism... they shouldn't be allied together, and yet... they... together... are in a horrible, unholy alliance. I saw... with my own two eyes.
Kaiser Willhelm Karl II: HA! There needs to be two witnesses so...
Orror: I was a wit...
Kaiser Willhelm Karl II: SHUT UP AND LET ME DO THE TALKING!!!
Motolov: Stalin is right... I saw it too... and before you call me an equalist commie, just remember I game overed The Soviet Commune.
Kaiser Willhelm Karl II: So... it's true... (shuts up)

Last edited:
The Glorious Godmodes Omniversal Wiki Rebellion vs Gaster | Fandom

Gaster: I do not want to be in this roleplay but fine. Whatever.

Markos Angelos and Leon Trotsky: Prepare to know your place!

Gaster: On the contrary, I think you should know YOUR place (Prepares lots of Gaster Blasters).

(Meanwhile... 10 seconds later)

Orror: Back to the plot (Shows the audience what they were supposed to see.)

Gahndi (Civ6): That... That was A GOD! (Talking about Malal)

Gandhi (Hohenzollernverse) : It can't be.

Gahndi (Civ6): HOW CAN IT NOT BE!?!!?!?!??!?!?!

Gandhi (Hohenzollernverse): Because through my intellect of immense and ultimate intellect, absolute, ultimate, and immense intelligence, and ultimate intellectual stable genius... I found out the truth!!!

(Orror appears, transforms to Orrorhala, transforms back, and then leaves.)

Gahndi (Civ6): AND WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Gandhi (Hohenzollernverse): Mahatma, there are no gods. Not even one. There are no miracles, or supernatural beings... only us, and maybe aliens... and I'm not even sure about that. Destiny belongs to the ones who shape it, and it's NOT fixed by some man upstairs!

Gahndi (Civ6): YOU ARE A GODLESS FASCIST!!!

Gandhi (Hohenzollernverse): Nationalist Socialist, to be exact, and I know that I am a Godless Fascist. However... I find it sad that it seems like you can't understand the truth. That is sad Mathama, but soon Gahndi... soon... you will understand.

Gahndi (Civ6): I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!! I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO SOMEONE SO GODLESS!!!

Gandhi (Hohenzollernverse): Ok, Mahatma. Keep believing the insane lies you tell yourself every night insane projector.

Last edited:
Reza Khan: Willhelm Karl called! I have appeared with Cool Cat here!

Gandhi (Hohenzollernverse): YOU TRAITOR!!! YOU WERE A HONORARY RASA (Nazi)!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reza Khan: Kaiser Otto is what happened. I don't regret what I have done while allied to you... but Kaiser Otto's sheer will overpowered mine so... yeah.

Ghandi (Civ6): REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! DIE NAZI!!! (Attacks Reza Khan)

Reza Khan: Nazi? What's that? Never heard of it. Don't know don't care. (Turns to face Ghandi) Guess I did... Nazi that coming. (Attacks Ghandi)

Last edited: