• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AFO Shigaraki vs Meruem(7-B)

Mereuem is using 7-B form.
AP:
Meruem: 6.3 Megatons
Shigaraki: >4 Megatons , < 6.3 Megatons

Durability:

Shigaraki: >4 Megatons , < 6.3 Megatons
Meruem: 6.3 Megatons

Speed Equalized

Two Kings fighting

Shigaraki: 0

Mereuem:0

Last edited:
I think either meruem nen crushes or shigaraki resist that takes a hit from meruem, touches him and gg.

Isn’t shigaraki’s Durability give or Take 5.3 Megatons

Also shiggy doesn’t counter Madness Manipulation Paralysis or Death Hax he gets clapped

He downscales 6.3 Megatons so 5.3-6.3 is a good range.(Survived and remained conscious and could from a barrage of Baseline 7-B hits while in a weakened state when his regeneration was slowed down and then survived being fried alive and could somehow still move).

He downscales 6.3 Megatons so 5.3-6.3 is a good range.(Survived and remained conscious from a barrage of Baseline 7-B hits while in a weakened state when his regeneration was slowed down).
So basically Meruem doesn’t have the raw AP to do notable damage at all but the same can be said for Shiggy

So this fight will be decided by Nen crush or Decay with Nen crush having a far more likely chance to occur

Shigaraki may have resistance to soul Manip though as he was capablof fighting in the one for all dimension against AFO and the OFA spirits.

Shigaraki has his own fear manip which is capable of causing illusions and can endure Stain's fear manip which is capable of working on significantly stronger characters than himself (Stain as an 8-C paralyzed a 7-C) Shigaraki should easily resist fear manip not sure about the madness manipulation though, but Shigaraki is already insane.

I think considering shigaraki's backstory he should be insane already and just be immune to it. Also does meruem madness manip kill the person?

Meruem's Personal madness manipulation doesn't cause death. It's stated that extended use of ren on someone without ten can kill them, but this is only in cases with extended exposure.

So in order for Meruem to kill Shigaraki he would need to use Ren on him for longer than he's ever used it in character. Not to mention ren isn't a move that's normally used offensively in combat by Meruem. Also from what I've seen in the verse character usually stay still when JUST employing ren which would mean he'd be a sitting duck for shigaraki.

So in order for Meruem to kill Shigaraki he would need to use Ren on him for longer than he's ever used it in character. Not to mention ren isn't a move that's normally used offensively in combat by Meruem. Also from what I've seen in the verse character usually stay still when JUST employing ren which would mean he'd be a sitting duck for shigaraki.
Normally in character at least he uses it as a quick flex Not really prolonged exposure trying to kill them that way from the get go

Ok so meruem madness manip cant kill and meruem cant physically kill shigaraki easily and ren takes too long also it's not in character. I think shigaraki wins with decay. Also probably reaching but couldn't shigaraki just steal meruems ability?

From the way I believe vs battles handles it, power stealing only works if the verse's powers are compatible. In this case, Nen and quirks are two completely different power systems (Nen is a spiritual energy type power, while quirks are biological mutations).

Just a note, Shigaraki's AOE decay wouldn't work here as Meruem can fly, but he still has the touch-type which I assume is what you're referring too.
Also if yall can check out my other MHA vs battles. (https://vsbattles.com/threads/wave-arc-naruto-vs-twice-post-awakening.109810/)

Ok so meruem madness manip cant kill and meruem cant physically kill shigaraki easily and ren takes too long also it's not in character. I think shigaraki wins with decay. Also probably reaching but couldn't shigaraki just steal meruems ability?
Probably not since verse equalization isn’t active

Even if it was Shiggy would also have a hard time getting his hand on Meruems face due to his immense combat skill and shape shifting Tricks he could try and it isn’t in character he doesn’t go for stealing quirks except for OFA

He never tries to steal Hellflame from Endeavor or Jet from Torino

Also on a side note can Pre Rose Meruem fly because decay waves can be a hassle

Edit:nvm I remembered this is post rose meruem

Last edited:
Alright so, what's stopping Meruem from just incapping him via Nen crush?

His fear hax alone managed to age Chimera ant a hundred years, what's stopping him from doing the same here?

Shigaraki has his own fear manip which is capable of causing illusions and can endure Stain's fear manip/Paral which is capable of working on significantly stronger characters than himself (Stain as an 8-C paralyzed a 7-C) Shigaraki should easily resist fear manip not sure about the madness manipulation though, but Shigaraki is already insane.

Normally in character at least he uses it as a quick flex Not really prolonged exposure trying to kill them that way from the get go

...Okay? I mean, Meruem's fear manip is vastly above stain, isn't it?

One caused heroes to get scared, the other caused a chimera ant that has nen to ******* age. Oh, and I'm not seeing resistances to Fear manip or madness manip on his page, so, can you give me a scan?

Also, what do you mean it isn't in character? iirc, that was the first thing he did against netero.

The profiles are vastly outdated and not everything is added(Izuku and Shigaraki still haven't gotten immense pain tolerance). Stain's fear manipulation feat is much more impressive because he was capable of paralyzing someone significantly stronger than him, while Meruem's fear manipulation feat was against a character who was literally nothing to him. If you want some other feats Shigaraki's own fear manip has given somewhat comparable characters to him illusions of death.

Also for the in-character thing, it was mentioning how in order for nen crush to kill a person it needs to be extended exposure of ren longer than anything in the series. Mereum in character has only used ren as a quick flex, and only as a way to subdue another character. If shigaraki was unaffected by the madness/fear/Paralysis effects in character he wouldn't use the continued exposure as a way to kill him and if he tried shigaraki would likely just decay him before he could do it.

The profiles are vastly outdated and not everything is added(Izuku and Shigaraki still haven't gotten immense pain tolerance). Stain's fear manipulation feat is much more impressive because he was capable of paralyzing someone significantly stronger than him, while Meruem's fear manipulation feat was against a character who was literally nothing to him. If you want some other feats Shigaraki's own fear manip has given somewhat comparable characters to him illusions of death.

Also for the in-character thing, it was mentioning how in order for nen crush to kill a person it needs to be extended exposure of ren longer than anything in the series. Mereum in character has only used ren as a quick flex, and only as a way to subdue another character. If shigaraki was unaffected by the madness/fear/Paralysis effects in character he wouldn't use the continued exposure as a way to kill him and if he tried shigaraki would likely just decay him before he could do it.
That illusions of death scene wasn’t fear manipulation that was illusions he was inflicting one Deku and Bakugo
Plus Bakugo and Deku were fodder to him only 45% compares to Shiggy

Isn't Meruem dying from radiation poisoning? If he decides to keep away he will eventually get incapacitated and die. And it is very unlikely that he could fight shigaraki on close quarters without being touched a single time especially if he doesn't know what shigaraki can do.

Also if Meruem Tried continuous Exposure Shiggy would get Paralyzed

Isn't Meruem dying from radiation poisoning? If he decides to keep away he will eventually get incapacitated and die. And it is very unlikely that he could fight shigaraki on close quarters without being touched a single time especially if he doesn't know what shigaraki can do.
Yeah he is dying from radiation poisoning. Won't comment on the other stuff. If you want to vote tell me and I'll count it.

How about you create a CRT for this and stop trying to argue for resistances not on his profile as if their fact? And Fear Manipulation potency doesn't care about the Tiers of who it affects, unless Tier 2 or above, only the amount of people affected, so your counter to Nen Crush doesn't work.

ah ok. So still this seems like the nen abilities that could kill are getting resisted by shigaraki and meruem has no resistence to decay.

No? How the hell is Stain's Fear manip more impressive? Shigaraki doesn't have nen, so the moment Meruem uses it, he gets incapped. Especially considering his fear hax and madness hax got enhanced in his post-rose form. Also, I don't recall fear potency revolves around the tiers of the characters it fears.
Also for the in-character thing, it was mentioning how in order for nen crush to kill a person it needs to be extended exposure of ren longer than anything in the series.
I don't recall that statement, could u give me a scan of where it was said?

I mean, while the radiation part is true, Meruem is immensely more intelligent and skilled than Tomura, so chances are its gonna tough as shit to touch him.

Yes, CRTs and profiles exist for a reason. Anything not on them might as well be headcanon and are inconsequential to the fight, no matter how logical they are. Plus as mentioned the OPs example of Stains Fear Manipulation working on Endeavour meaning it has a greater potency is wrong.

By tingeing one's Ren with hostility, a Nen user can exert what is colloquially referred to as "bloodlust". A prolonged emission of malicious Ren can induce uncontrollable dread in those who cannot use Nen, paralysis and if contrasted without Ten, even death

I'm aware, I've read the manga and watched the anime. Meruem's, however, is potent enough to affect even Hunters who can use Nen, powerful Hunters at that, and the range of it is nothing to scoff at either.

Back