• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wave arc Naruto vs Twice(Post Awakening)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both characters are in character.

Round 1: Twice vs Naruto Speed Unequalized(Both characters speed are essentially equal) (Twice can only clone himself, Kurama Influence restricted)

Round 2: Twice vs Naruto Speed Equalized(No restrictions)

Round 3: Twice vs Naruto Speed Unequalized

Note: Twice greatly outstrips Naruto in cloning speed.
Naruto's best cloning feat in part 1 involved him summoning 1000 clones in the Chunin exams arc, which greatly exhausts him
During the arc where the LOV was supposed to fight an army of 110,000+ fighters when Twice awakened his quirk, it was stated the number's advantage was negated. Twice also stated he could easily create 20,000 Dabi clones post-awakening(refer to chapter 230). Twice has no limit to the number of clones he can create and can create them at an exponential rate.

IC: Both characters' starting moves is to create clones.

Last edited:
Due to the 20 000 Dabi’s Statement if Twice does that it’s gg especially if those Dabi’s use flashfire they’ll be making Kilometers worth of flame with Teamwork capable of One shotting Naruto
And Can make clones of Shiggy with Dura negation but he hasn’t measured post awakening shiggy so he cant decay wave.

if Twice charges in with clones of himself lowkey he’ll get bodied and fast
But could turn it around with Dabi clones

I vote for Twice so long as the real one doesn’t get tagged he will be fine

Due to the 20 000 Dabi’s Statement if Twice does that it’s gg especially if those Dabi’s use flashfire they’ll be making Kilometers worth of flame with Teamwork capable of One shotting Naruto
And Can make clones of Shiggy with Dura negation but he hasn’t measured post awakening shiggy so he cant decay wave.

if Twice charges in with clones of himself lowkey he’ll get bodied and fast
But could turn it around with Dabi clones

I vote for Twice so long as the real one doesn’t get tagged he will be fine
He has post-awakening Shigaraki's measurement he made clones of him in the Hawks fight. Though I will note Shigaraki's AOE decay is a double-edged sword as at that point he couldn't control decay which means he'll decay some of the clones too.
Do you still want me to count your vote?

He has post-awakening Shigaraki's measurement he made clones of him in the Hawks fight. Though I will note Shigaraki's AOE decay is a double-edged sword as at that point he couldn't control decay which means he'll decay some of the clones too.
Do you still want me to count your vote?
Yeah I feel the shiggy clones would be smart enough to not Decay wave unless they were 100% certain it would finish off the original and the shadow clones

Plus Twice it kinda seems like Twice tends to clone Dabi and Compess the most

Yeah I feel the shiggy clones would be smart enough to not Decay wave unless they were 100% certain it would finish off the original and the shadow clones

Plus Twice it kinda seems like Twice tends to clone Dabi and Compess the most
He doesn't seem to have a preference he clones whose most useful (Dabi was because he asked him, and during MVA it was because he was the strongest there at the time, during Chisaki arc it was because he needed him for digging, Toga was because she was already there and it would be useful for misdirection). The only person who he can clone but it's not in character for him to clone would be Rappa, but he gets bodied here so he's not useful anyway.

He doesn't seem to have a preference he clones whose most useful (Dabi was because he asked him, and during MVA it was because he was the strongest there at the time, during Chisaki arc it was because he needed him for digging, Toga was because she was already there and it would be useful for misdirection). The only person who he can clone but it's not in character for him to clone would be Rappa, but he gets bodied here so he's not useful anyway.
Yeah then Twice would probably go with Dabi for Big AOE that’s flat out undodgable with equal speed for unequalized rounds I’m pretty sure Kyuubi Chakra is resricted so they’re both supersonic so Naruto shouldn’t be able to blitz or anything

It seems that all calcs Twice scales from are 8-C+, his profile doesn't reflect this. Anyway, Naruto's AP is far higher than 8-C+, so he can easily one shot with a couple hits. The OP has false information about Naruto clones, he made 1000 clones during the first chapter and he was ok after that.

It doesn't matter how many clones Twice can create, they are all weak compared to Naruto's. I'm voting Naruto due to the huge AP and hax advantage. Kurama influence can beat 70% of the verse, you should restrict it.

And Naruto can amp his speed with Shunshin, so equal speed doesn't mean much here.

It seems that all calcs Twice scales from are 8-C+, his profile doesn't reflect this. Anyway, Naruto's AP is far higher than 8-C+, so he can easily one shot with a couple hits. The OP has false information about Naruto clones, he made 1000 clones during the first chapter and he was ok after that.

It doesn't matter how many clones Twice can create, they are all weak compared to Naruto's. I'm voting Naruto due to the huge AP and hax advantage. Kurama influence can beat 70% of the verse, you should restrict it.
Your missing a few things namely that twice can create clones other than himself which for the final round means he can create dabi and shigaraki.
Dabi's fire can harm 7-C's and has been shown doing so as he ignore dura due to heat, shigaraki flat out ignores durability.

I don't see a cap on ap for naruto. he one shot with rasengans, summoning gamabunta, and should be a battle figher than twice. not sure how twice clones work but pretty sure they dont scale above him

Your missing a few things namely that twice can create clones other than himself which for the final round means he can create dabi and shigaraki.
Dabi's fire can harm 7-C's and has been shown doing so as he ignore dura due to heat, shigaraki flat out ignores durability.
his clones scale to the person being cloned?

I don't see a cap on ap for naruto. he one shot with rasengans, summoning gamabunta, and should be a battle figher than twice. not sure how twice clones work but pretty sure they dont scale above him
Twice can create clones other than himself, and he can create far more clones than himself. Please provide the scan where Naruto created 1000 clones in chapter 1.

If you don't see a cap in AP, read the profiles. 8-C Vs a 8-B. Even considering the highest value of 8-C (2 tons) and the lowest for 8-B (12 tons) it would still be a stomp.

Somebody tell me what literally first 25 chapters Naruto can do to 100 thousand clones

This is a compete stomp in Naruto’s favor. I can’t even begin to say that Naruto can make a shit ton of clones and be fine, it only that but Naruto is also more versatile then Twice

Ok So I have to remind people that Twice can in character will create clones of more than just himself. I.E Dabi and Shigaraki who both can easily harm Naruto through Ignores durability. Dabi has confirmed harmed 7-C's before.

Not that much of a difference when Naruto's clones can easily one shot Twice clones and Twice himself. And they are faster.

Naruto's clones aren't faster there the same speed, Mach 1.12 to Mach 1.19 and Dabi and Shigaraki clones can easily one shot.

Dabi ignore durability. He can't harm 7-C characters. He is 8-A with dura negation attacks. Wouldn't make any different, as Naruto can amp his speed and one shot with Kurama influence. 3rd Round is a massive stomp.

Dabi ignore durability. He can't harm 7-C characters. He is 8-A with dura negation attacks. Wouldn't make any different, as Naruto can amp his speed and one shot with Kurama influence. 3rd Round is a massive stomp.
Ok, so Dabi can harm 7-C characters with his attacks that's what matters , and kurama influence only comes out under massive stress. By the time there out Twice can create enough clones to kill Naruto.

Why are you ignoring the fact that the clones Naruto can create are massively above Twice's clones? Dude, it's a match between a 8-C character and a 8-B character. Naruto one shot all 8-Cs from MHA.

and Dabi's dura is only 8-C, and again, Naruto one shots. Not sure if Twice can copy All For One Shigaraki.

Dabi's durability is 8-C sure, but he can still one shot them with his attacks and his attacks are AOE which means he can kill more narutos faster than they can kill him. They both one shot. but Twice can create far FAR more. and twice has no limit naruto does.

The hell is Twice suppose to do here? In character Twice is going to clone himself not Dabi or Shigaraki, and Naruto can create clones faster than Twice. Twice needs to make a clone of himself, and that clone needs to make a clone, and on, and on... Naruto can make over a thousand clones with a single hand sign.

Twice can't wave his hand and make thousands of clones.

Also by the time Twice would even want to clone Shigaraki for mass Decay or Dabi for massive fire, it's too late for him to do anything. Naruto already one shotted all of Twice's clones and the original. The version of Shigaraki Twice can clone is his High 8-C self, as he never saw/measured AFO Shigaraki.

This is a massive stomp.

The hell is Twice suppose to do here? In character Twice is going to clone himself not Dabi or Shigaraki, and Naruto can create clones faster than Twice. Twice needs to make a clone of himself, and that clone needs to make a clone, and on, and on... Naruto can make over a thousand clones with a single hand sign.

Twice can't wave his hand and make thousands of clones.

Also by the time Twice would even want to clone Shigaraki for mass Decay or Dabi for massive fire, it's too late for him to do anything. Naruto already one shotted all of Twice's clones and the original. The version of Shigaraki Twice can clone is High 8-C, as he never saw/measured AFO Shigaraki.

This is a massive stomp.
Twice created literally 1000's of clones in seconds do you remember MVA. and he has no limit narutoidoes, and there equal speed too which means the speed gap isn't huge here.

How high is the High 8-C rating? I saw Re-Destro profile (because Weakened Shigaraki scales) and he doesn't have a calculation for his rating there, despite having a description "... was this strong" without something being linked.

We have no idea how long it took Twice to make those clones, it's a manga remember. Yes the speed of his creation gets faster as he makes more clone, but it's canon that Twice needs to make a clone, and that clone needs to make a clone. Which is far slower than just a single hand sign.

Doesn't matter if speed is equal, his action takes longer than Naruto's.

How high is the High 8-C rating? I saw Re-Destro profile (because Weakened Shigaraki scales) and he doesn't have a calculation for his rating there, despite having a description "... was this strong" without something being linked.
5.134 tons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back