• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What a 9-B VS A 6-B (Hezi Piposh vs Tomura Shigaraki) (0-0-0)

-Speed is equalized
-Battle takes place in a random city
-Piposh is bloodlusted while Shigaraki is in character
-Complete Shigaraki is used
-Both start 15ft

Piposh:
Shigaraki:
Inconclusive:

irunin%20piposh%202.png
Shigaraki_Post-Surgery.png

So Shigaraki can't instantly kill Piposh due to type 4 immortality meaning another Piposh pops out, he can still restrain Piposh with superior LS and incap that way before Shiggy gets transmuted into a frog. From what I've heard his transmutation takes a bit before it takes effect.

How exactly are you expecting this fight to play out?

Because I'm certain this is a stomp and can't be added.

Why do you think this is fair?
cuz the other guy has transmutation, Electricity Manipulation, and Immortality type 4, all of these things Shigaraki does not have an answer for

cuz the other guy has transmutation, Electricity Manipulation, and Immortality type 4, all of these things Shigaraki does not have an answer for
That is why I'm calling this a stomp. Why are you assuming I meant the other way around?

What are you expecting here?

Cuz Shigaraki can incap him due to better LS
Tomura cannot do that because anything he touches turns into dust without his control. Tomura can't turn off decay, it's passive and will activate once he touches someone.

Even if he could, this man can duplicate himself. Restraining one means another appears behind him.

Also is extremely out of character.

I wish StrikerS Nanoha was calculated then I'd do Nanoha vs. Shiggy, though he just one shots with Air Cannon doesn't he?

Back