• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"I guess the only thing missing is me, my name is Sofia Rasheksdottir, nice to meet you all" She said while having a more Human appearance to avoid any misunderstanding, although she saw the cat and his story, after all he is a transformation mistake and she a pariah maybe they can be friends?

"I guess the only thing missing is me, my name is Sofia Rasheksdottir, nice to meet you all" She said while having a more Human appearance to avoid any misunderstanding, although she saw the cat and his story, after all he is a transformation mistake and she a pariah maybe they can be friends?
“Nice to meet you as well Sofia. I didn’t expect to meet so many new people today. This is so exciting,” Alex says with a big smile on her face.

He entered the temple, then came back out to see the heroes. He walked towards each of them with a dim lantern. Every time he got close to one, the lantern would light brighter and then go back to normal. "Thank you for coming." He said, seemingly to all of them, however, he only looked at Sofia as he said it. "There are fewer of you than I thought. Nevertheless, come with me. There is much work to be done."

907788a129a84399bc0fe6644d35c246.jpg

The inside of the temple was large with many pillars inside. However, it was cracked inside, some areas were chipped, of not broken. Moss covered multiple statues that were once considered sacred. When they entered, the man took off his hood, revealing his appearance to his newfound allies.

portrait-of-an-old-man.jpg!Large.jpg

"Careful on your way in, there may be some cracks in the foundation as well. Anyways, my name is Morgan. You could refer to me as a historian of sorts. Any of you who are...bookworms so called, perhaps know of the final prophesy. 'A day where Soteria would combat darkness with a living sword and shield, and evil will be no more.' It's mainly that part that got put into the history books. However, what many don't know is the precursors to that prophesy, including one where it is indeed stated that the temple would divide. That being said..." He looked down solemnly. "What I'm about to ask you to do is not for the faint of heart. You may need to put your lives on the line for the sake of saving our people. Without the protection of Soteria...some of you may die. If you believe your lives to be too high a price for ending Griffith's rule, I understand, you may leave. But those of you with strong heart...you may come with me." He said, going deeper into the temple.

“A chance to end this conflict? So many people are suffering because of it, if I can help them I’ll do whatever it takes. Bring it on!” Alex says triumphantly and continues after Morgan.

Drake doesn’t like danger but the chance to solve the long term problem is worth it. “I try to help.”

Sofia thought about it, if she did it right she could make everyone stop being an idiot with the hybrids so the opportunity was there.

"ok i will help"

He began to speak as he walked. "As much as I hate the thought of you exiting the border without training, Griffith is accumulating more and more of Anubis' true power. If he harnesses all of it, there will be no hope for Haven. We'll have to move as quickly as possible, meaning your experience will have to come through battle." He went into an open area of the temple. "This must be the spot...the good news for you all is that you're not alone. In times past, Soteria has blessed others with divine gifts as well." Morgan ripped out a part of a pillar, around as big as he was with a diameter around the length of his wingspan. He slammed it against the ground to break through the floor of this area, making way for everyone to come down to the area below.

The room was large with a gold color and weapons of various materials mounted all across the walls.
"Before Haven, our people were scattered all over the world. We had to find other ways of protecting ourselves. And thus, we had an army. The temple was built over this armory as a new beginning. Now that we didn't have to fight, we figured we shouldn't. And that laxness unfortunately opened a way for our demise." He pointed to a door on the other side of the room. "Beyond that door are weapons of legend. They are sacred, but for such a time as this, they are not off-limits. Just know that they may be too powerful for you to control at the time. But you'll eventually grow to use them well."

Following Morgan to the new room Alex looks around in awe at the various weapons all around. “This is incredible. I don’t even know what to look at first.”
"Well my friend, it's all about your taste!" He noted. "Perhaps you take interest in broadswords! If you're willing to sacrifice speed for power, you may be looking towards claymores or axes. Maybe your style is entirely different, like gauntlets for melee or lances if you're more familiar with spears. Ah, and how could I forget bows and arrows, those long ranged majesties. Some have even taken to combining weapons, like putting a blade on the end of a chain and using that as their weapon! There are various options, please take your pick. Just try not to carry too many at once."

Now rather angry Drake opens his mouth to scream but something else happens he breathes out a small flame like a lighter.
Morgan stood back as to not get his cloak singed. "That's quite the ability. Your discovering your powers more quickly than expected."

“Powers? Is that what I felt earlier? Hold on a second.” She closed her eyes and focused once again. This time she was able to sense energy coming off of herself as well as the others in the room. She opens her eyes and smiles. “Interesting, I wonder what else I can do.”

“Powers? Is that what I felt earlier? Hold on a second.” She closed her eyes and focused once again. This time she was able to sense energy coming off of herself as well as the others in the room. She opens her eyes and smiles. “Interesting, I wonder what else I can do.”
"Divine energy is the more accurate term. It manifests differently in different people. It not only enhances one's statistics, but also gives supernatural abilities. I just hope you learn to use your powers properly. Just because you're different than you were before doesn't mean you should consider yourself or others any differently. You now just have a greater responsibility...all of you."

I’ve always been fast so if I want to take advantage of that I shouldn’t pick anything too cumbersome, she thought to herself as she skipped over the heavier weapons to look closer at some of the lighter ones. I might also want to consider what would pair well with my abilities. Well, when I actually figure them all out.

The someone odd boy looked somewhat out of it, almost looking disjointed even in his limited expression and movement. However, he seemingly quickly came to a decision

“Do you have any specific weapon recommendations?”

The someone odd boy looked somewhat out of it, almost looking disjointed even in his limited expression and movement. However, he seemingly quickly came to a decision

“Do you have any specific weapon recommendations?”
"It's for you to decide what suits you, not me." He grabbed a claymore. "Back when I was a warrior, I used to use one of these, since my greatest combative trait is my strength. Decide what your greatest trait is, and find something that suits that." He smiled.

"Heeeeh, powers huh?" As he heard Morgan's explanation, Asim then unsheated his sword thinking very hard what he wants to do in his life

All of sudden, his sword change shape into what he wishes. As he did this, Asim close his eyes and thought "So this is my own "instinct" huh, all this time I try to improve my swordmanship to surpass my father but I have no inspiration in life myself, guess I'll have to thank this old man"

As he open his eyes, he sheated his swords back and say with a wry smile "I may haven't found my true goal in my life after this, but perhaps this journey I'll find it"

Last edited:
Back