• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

“I guess maybe a polearm then. It’s easy to use, and uh, well, I worry that if I need to use a different personality, they may not have the same skill set. A Polearm though, anyone can use that… it’s the simplest weapon”

“Well, now that you mention it…. I feel way more in control than I used to. I wonder… does that have something to do with my powers?”

Reaching into his own head, suddenly, some energy appeared from the young man, causing a young red headed lady to appear next to him

”Seems like it Dolar old pal. Looks like we can split off now! Good for me, I didn’t like our body much anyway.”

The boy, Dolar evidently, seemed taken aback by her appearance

The red headed woman gave a slight chuckle

”Looks like we’re being ignored Dolar! Did you even introduce yourself yet?”

The black haired boy only sighed in response

”I’m Dolar, this is Risa. I guess my power is that my split personalities get their own body.”

The red headed woman gave a slight chuckle

”Looks like we’re being ignored Dolar! Did you even introduce yourself yet?”

The black haired boy only sighed in response

”I’m Dolar, this is Risa. I guess my power is that my split personalities get their own body.”
"Why hello there, so we can assume that you can split your body at will now?"

Dolar doesn’t say anything, before seemingly disappearing as the two pieces rejoined with Risa in the forefront

“Oh, well, that’s not unexpected. Sorry, it was a bit overwhelming for him for you to insult him with no explanation. That was a dick move. But yeah we’re his defense mechanism…. being one of us instead of himself helps him cope.”

You can potentially notice the woman is on the tall size, at 6’3” or so

"I dislike the fact he mentioned anyone can wield a polearm, I just miss having hands okay I am sorry. Also yes Asim my teeth shouldn't be used to carry stuff like that for a long time and it is a general inconvenience given we aren't in a fight or something."

“I mean, he was pretty clearly saying anyone as in anyone who is human, since you know, it was in regards to personality, but you know what, you can go sniff your litter or something.”

"Alright man, i'll carry it for you, Drake, also Dolar and Risa was it nice to meet you. Tho we hope that the next persobality will be friendly like both of you too."

Morgan, a bit confused by all that was going on said. "Well we um...best not be staying here too long. Our mission awaits after all. I'll be right outside the temple if I'm needed." He said, leaving the heroes alone in the armory.

As Morgan got out from the armory, Asim thought "Looks like Morgan has gone, he's quite suspicious but I guess there's nothing we can do about our situation"

As he look around at his surrounding, he saw what it will be his comrade in arms, and wishing for the best possible outcome for all of them.

Dolar doesn’t say anything, before seemingly disappearing as the two pieces rejoined with Risa in the forefront

“Oh, well, that’s not unexpected. Sorry, it was a bit overwhelming for him for you to insult him with no explanation. That was a dick move. But yeah we’re his defense mechanism…. being one of us instead of himself helps him cope.”

You can potentially notice the woman is on the tall size, at 6’3” or so
“Well it’s nice to meet you guys as well.” Alex says as she watches the two rejoin. Then she asks, “Anybody still looking for weapons or are we all good?

"I am good, besides i don`t really need weapons." he said showing his weapon power creating an axe out of a piece of wood
“Wow, that seems pretty handy. I wonder what other abilities I’ve got now.” Alex says throwing a few more punches with her new Gauntlets. Except this time electricity begins to run up and down her arms.

“Wow, that seems pretty handy. I wonder what other abilities I’ve got now.” Alex says throwing a few more punches with her new Gauntlets. Except this time electricity begins to run up and down her arms.
"Cool, now you can electrify your weapons as if you hit with lightning" said Sofia who had equipped her scythe

Sofia raised an eyebrow but better let the actions speak for her.

She twirled the Scythe as if it didn't bother her, and then tossed it aside where no one was, the scythe flew away only to mysteriously return to Sofia without even cutting anything incidentally.

"It looks like it is"

She twirled the Scythe as if it didn't bother her, and then tossed it aside where no one was, the scythe flew away only to mysteriously return to Sofia without even cutting anything incidentally.

"It looks like it is"
"Don't judge the book by it's cover huh, got it"

"Cool, now you can electrify your weapons as if you hit with lightning" said Sofia who had equipped her scythe
“That’s true but I get the feeling I can push this power even further”

"It looks like it is"

“That’s so cool.” Alex exclaims as she watched the scythe fly. “Although we might want to get moving soon. Morgan did say we were short on time.” After saying this she begins to walk back towards the entrance they came through.

"I guess we better get moving, anyone knew where we're going? If not then I guess I'm going home to train myself in using this ability I got" says Asim as he look at the people in the armory

"Let's test these out." he said using his powers on the swords turning them into a spear, axe, hammer and then back to its original form.

"They seemed to conduct my power better." he said nothing the the blades change quicker than using other weapons.

Back