• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"Let's test these out." he said using his powers on the swords turning them into a spear, axe, hammer and then back to its original form.

"They seemed to conduct my power better." he said nothing the the blades change quicker than using other weapons.
"Yo, you coming dude? We're leaving" says Asim as he stare at Adam as he still trying his weapons.

Last edited:
Morgan waited outside of the temple. "Is everyone ready?" He said, calling to the heroes. "I purchased food and supplies while you were inside, so don't worry about your physical needs."

"We could just commit arson." Drake says jokingly. "In all seriousness I have very good senses I can tell you if anything gets near before you even get a sign something is wrong."

"Looks like our journey has begun huh. We're on the point of no return." Asim thought to himself, while he looks up to the sky with full moon, thought to himself again.

"Look at me from above father, this time I will surpass you with my own way and make you proud." Asim thought as he wryly smiled to his own thought while following Morgan and others for the grand adventure.

Taking a deep breath Alex thinks So this is it huh? Hope I don’t cause trouble for anyone, before following the others. Every once in a while she would activate her sensing briefly to survey the surroundings as they walked.

Morgan stepped outside of the barrier...anyone that would follow him from here on out would no longer be protected by Soteria very powerfully. He put on his hood and grabbed a map. "Alright, we could take back the Northwest, which was known to be a place where giants anciently resided and strength is known to be quickly increased! We could take back the Southwest corner which is known for its large and dense population. If people were taken captive instead of killed, we could get more reinforcements there. The Northeast corner was said to have the closest connection to Soteria before the Cedeists of Haven. Going there would likely help you to increase or master your abilities! And lastly, the Southeast corner was a place said to be blessed directly from Soteria, it was known to have various relics. Where do you all think we should go first?"

“I think I agree with the Northeast first but I’m also concerned about the southwest if there really are people being help there.” Alex says with a bit of a sad look on her face.

"I agree but I doubt there isn't a reason so many people are trapped there but it might be more productive if we go there. This is too much thinking for me."

"Perhaps. Some people couldn't make it to Haven before Griffith came to conquer them. It's unknown of some of their statuses."
"I see..., i guess we can check the southwest first to look for more allies while saving the people in the process, and then northeast to train our abilities more, then to southeast to find more relic for our future fights."

Morgan stepped outside of the barrier...anyone that would follow him from here on out would no longer be protected by Soteria very powerfully. He put on his hood and grabbed a map. "Alright, we could take back the Northwest, which was known to be a place where giants anciently resided and strength is known to be quickly increased! We could take back the Southwest corner which is known for its large and dense population. If people were taken captive instead of killed, we could get more reinforcements there. The Northeast corner was said to have the closest connection to Soteria before the Cedeists of Haven. Going there would likely help you to increase or master your abilities! And lastly, the Southeast corner was a place said to be blessed directly from Soteria, it was known to have various relics. Where do you all think we should go first?"
Risa raised her hand at the question

”It seems a bit odd for us to go out and try and do all this at once, right? I’m not the strategy personality (but I can pull him out if you want). That said, I know we should probably do something slowly.”

”It seems a bit odd for us to go out and try and do all this at once, right? I’m not the strategy personality (but I can pull him out if you want). That said, I know we should probably do something slowly.”
"Then I suppose you choose the northeast then?"

"We're not going to do all of this in a short period of time. We're just charting our course. It would be detrimental to have no idea where we plan on going."

"It seems like you all have decided then." He said. "We shall go to the Northeast! Follow me." He said, guiding the group in the right direction.

Back