• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos Roleplay Registration

So would that mean if I wanted to have Drake figure out how to turn back into a human would that cost a power.
No, that's more understanding of your power, not an expansion of it. Unless you're saying that you never had the ability to turn back before, because I always thought you had that ability and didn't know how to use it.

Full Name: Almyra Stone
Personality: Brash, blunt, and a little impulsive. She sometimes pretends to know less than she actually does to catch people off guard and make them underestimate her. She has good management of her anger, not allowing herself to get too upset. However, she holds onto her rage, not letting it go, and mainly channels it through combat.
Likes (optional): Winning, training, opponents on her level
Dislikes (optional): Losing
Powers (up to 3, please include links for the powers from the VS Battles Wiki or Superpower Wiki, try not to be overpowered): Reactive Power Level, Physics Manipulation (allows her to never lose kinetic energy, and removes the friction of her punches), Rage Power
Appearance (description or image):
maxresdefault.jpg

Ability: Worldbreaker
is a result of excessive kinetic energy in Almyra's body. The more attacks she throws or hits she takes, the more energy she builds, which can be released all at once in a catastrophic attack, or through a series of smaller, more focused attacks.
Strength: 4/5
Speed: 3/5
Durability: 5/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Fastest Growth: Strength
Approved

Hold up tf did I miss I wasn't getting notifs for this thread and now I'm noticing everyone getting new abilities and shit lol.

Hold up tf did I miss I wasn't getting notifs for this thread and now I'm noticing everyone getting new abilities and shit lol.
I said that you could get one in the actual RP thread and to say what you want your new power to be in here. I'm also allowing up to 2 characters per person. You also got a first-level stat buff now that your fight with Beongae is over. (+2 to your fastest growth stat, +1 to the other ones)

So, uh, what's the basic limit on new powers, then?

Could I have like, teleportation with a limited range or something? Like, a range of 5 meters, for sneak attacks and shit since Rudeus is a close-range fighter. I could apply a cool down as well to hinder spam.

Note to everyone, you should probably edit your sheets if you haven't already. Because ya'll are the ones responsible for keeping up with your powers, not me. If you forget, I can try looking back, but it would be much easier if you have them yourself.

Cool beans.

What do you think would be a reasonable cool down, then?
Eh, throw something out there and I'm probably cool with it.

Hey Lou, I'm probably gonna have you make a cooldown to. Just to make the power limitations a bit more specific.

Uh, is 10 seconds or something fine lol. The range is only 5 meters unlike Lou's roided up TP so I think that's reasonable.

Eh, throw something out there and I'm probably cool with it.

Hey Lou, I'm probably gonna have you make a cooldown to. Just to make the power limitations a bit more specific.
I mean I would like to know what you have in mind but would you be willing to let me teleport with items I am carrying.

I mean I would like to know what you have in mind but would you be willing to let me teleport with items I am carrying.
Something at least fairly long considering how big your range is. Certain weapons might allow you to carry them while you teleport but idk if I'll let you teleport with any item.

I mean would it depend on how far I teleport I been using it in combat, would teleporting just my head to fly prevent me from creating the rest of my body for a period this is a rather abrupt change I mean for one your response to have a cooldown earlier was just sure not you should you have to clarify a little more please.

I mean would it depend on how far I teleport I been using it in combat, would teleporting just my head to fly prevent me from creating the rest of my body for a period this is a rather abrupt change I mean for one your response to have a cooldown earlier was just sure not you should you have to clarify a little more please.
Probably, or we can make the cooldown a lot longer but for a series of teleports. Like for example, instead of 20 seconds per 1 teleport, it becomes 60 seconds per 10 teleports.

So like does that just increase forever or does the cooldown have a cooldown.
How about 10 seconds normally short range(not counting recreating the rest of my body if I am just a head or part of head at the time and past insert number it takes a minute.

So like does that just increase forever or does the cooldown have a cooldown.
How about 10 seconds normally short range(not counting recreating the rest of my body if I am just a head or part of head at the time and past insert number it takes a minute.
No, I'm not saying it's increasing, I'm just saying a set cooldown.

Can you give an idea of "short range"?

I'm not judging you or being mean...I'm just asking what you meant by what you said. Like are you talking about the current scaling?

Sorry, I saw "This is how it looks when one brain cell is working overtime." And I thought that it was like some invisible message. Sorry, I'm a bit paranoid...

Oh nah, everyone can see that. It's called a signature. You can add your own when you edit your profile. I use that quote to describe myself.

Back