• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time. Piece by piece CRT

Is anybody willing to properly organise these revisions? I would appreciate the help.

The show itself doesn't really have a huge chunk of the cosmic level feats. That stuff comes from the Enchiridion and comic series. It would be wholly unfair to derive feats solely from the show itself.

I suggest reading through the comics and book to source for feats.

Is the comicbook series truly canon to/regularly referenced by the show, or is the show only canon to the comicbooks?

I haven't seen a lot of the comics but from what I've seen, I'd guess it's the latter

Also, I think I should specify that I'm, also, still just barely understanding these changes to the AT - verse, let alone our standards and policies. I honestly thought I would just do some grunt work that nobody else would want to do. But, there's a respect thread for Finn that even state the episode it's from if that's a good start for where he should stand in the earlier seasons.

If the latter is true, we should obviously only use the main canon material.

Antvasima said:
If the latter is true, we should obviously only use the main canon material.
I know for an absolute fact that the comics are not canon to the main series, with the exception of the Stakes Prequel Comic, but that didn't have any cosmic feats in it so it is irrelevant to this discussion.

They should at the very least get keys for their season 11 selves as season 11 continues after the main series so they scale.

Is it stated to be official and written by the official regular writers of the TV show?

The comic is called Season 11 because it was supposed to continue where the television series left off. It directly references and acknowledges the war that took place in the finale.

Okay, but has it been stated anywhere if it is an official continuation?

It's not a canon continuation, no. Just a comic with references to the series.

Alright then. Guess they have to scale to their own feats.

Anyway, let's return to the topic of getting this revision done please.

I agree that the Low 2-C ratings should be taken away to avoid conflicts and inconsistency threads popping up.

Most of these issues are calculations. Which I do not have expertise in so I cannot go over that. Maybe the calc members can go over them.

And also would the comic profiles actually be allowed on the wiki. The comic characters are mostly the same except their statistics would be much higher and they'd have a higher array of abilities.

No, they would not be allowed. My apologies.

There is still not much happening here.

I would appreciate some help, and if somebody messages Ultima with a request to help us out.

Yes. This is still important to get done, as the AT profiles are very unreliable.

I would appreciate if somebody asks Ultima to help us out with this. Preferably other staff members listed in the Adventure Time verse page as well.

Well, I am currently on my phone, so that'd be quite a pain. I can do it, once I get home in 5-6hrs though ,If I don't forget about it

Bump. I disagree with it "just being the Cosmics" having the Tier 2 feats... Doesn't Vampire King , Darren , and the Comet all have Tier 2 statements... Littered throughout the original Adventure Time ? Personally If anything I don't see anything wrong with "Insert Downgraded Tier Here" , possibly "Insert Tier 2" here.

Vampire king has a statement, but its been disproven in verse. Darren has a statement of "I'll kill u across all dimensions...", which he never did (or even shown) He doesnt have a Tier 2 rating anyways (i think it was just treated as EE), same goes for the VK. The commet doesnt even has a profile and the woring of the thing that might make it tier 2 is iffy at best

We literally see an Alien destroy a plaent on screen and was imprisoned by the guardians.

Orgalorg mentions destroying worlds and is called the breaker of the world, being crushed by gravity is just PIS when he's shown being fine on a planet before.

Back