• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time. Piece by piece CRT

I think that Dargoo and RatherClueless make sense. However, to start with, the most important thing is to get rid of the tier 2 statistics from most of the cast.

RatherClueless said:
"When Fern became, well, Fern, he seemed to be lowered to the level of Finn"

Peppermint buttler stated that Finns new sword > the grass sword.
I'm mostly going off of feats alone, sorry, I edited my comment to clairify this later.

For example, while Peps explained that the demonic sword > the grass sword, I'd be hard-pressed to point out any intances of it harming stuff on the level of Orgalorg.

@Ant were the Tier 2 stats even applied? Finn and similar characters seem to still be at Tier 5.

"For example, while Peps explained that the demonic sword > the grass sword, I'd be hard-pressed to point out any intances of it harming stuff on the level of Orgalorg.

@Ant were the Tier 2 stats even applied? Finn and similar characters seem to still be at Tier 5."

Thats why I said that I dont know whats supposed to be superior, its just supposed to be. Finn has low 2-C keys. Hunson does and Orgalorg does. That should be it.

I thought that several AT characters had exaggerated Low 2-C ratings. Perhaps I misremember then?

Low 2-C can be taken away. There's no opposition to that. People still oppose Tier 5 being taken and the back and forth isn't going to get us anywhere it can be dealt with on another thread. The only issues people have are AP, dura and I think speed.

Antvasima said:
I thought that several AT characters had exaggerated Low 2-C ratings. Perhaps I misremember then?
I think we confused "removing Low 2-C" with "rejecting Low 2-C".

Bump. It is important that we start to plan the revisions.

If you start a new content revision thread that explains everything that we need to do in a thorough but easily understood manner, I can highlight it and as such get help from the community.

Wow, so this thread is still ongoing and active? I remember contributing to this thread a lot like, three or four months ago, but I assumed it would have been done by now. When I went to go check out Finn's profile, I saw he STILL had some Tier 2 keys, and was honestly shocked that this didn't already get taken care of like, sometime back in June. I suppose sometimes these things can take a long time though when not many people are replying in the thread and those who are have a hard time reaching a consensus.

@RatherClueless, did you end up making the new separate CRT to summarize all the main points from here, that Antvasima asked you to do? Once you do, I would definitely like to see it, will you be linking it here?

Also, is the general consensus now that we are going to be downgrading Finn, Hunson, etc. from Tier 2 to Tier 5, and then after that (which is a good start at least) we will be further debating things like whether Finn should be downgraded to Tier 8 due to his extremely inconsistent showings (like getting badly injured by a log hitting his face, or being unable to punch thriough a stone wall, despite us claiming he is Tier 5)?

Goodyfresh said:
Also, is the general consensus now that we are going to be downgrading Finn, Hunson, etc. from Tier 2 to Tier 5, and then after that (which is a good start at least) we will be further debating things like whether Finn should be downgraded to Tier 8 due to his extremely inconsistent showings (like getting badly injured by a log hitting his face, or being unable to punch thriough a stone wall, despite us claiming he is Tier 5)?
That is correct, yes.

@Goody I didnt start the CRT yet since I was working on a different CRT I was almost finished with and we also had a guest till now. Dont worry, I'll link it once its done (should be later today or tomorrow since its not that much)

I think I can help with this. I have a patchwork of knowledge on the verse but most of it is early or late series stuff. Where are we currently with feats?

Thank you for helping out.

I am not sure. I think that we need some feats to calculate to remove tier 5 from from Finn and others.

I also think that we continued the discussion in the thread linked below, but maybe that was a mistake on my part?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3414198

Back