• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Admin Battle Royale

The Everlasting is literally everlasting, it's hard to beat that.

But being the master of Dragons (and the last three letters of the alphabet I guess?) is pretty OP in its own right.

Theirs also Monarch Laciel, but what's a king to the real Cal Howard?

I can bypass Mid-Godly regen, as I'm mostly responsible for 682's downgrade in that category.

I just hope I don't have to face SomebodyData. He has Data in the name, therefore making him a Digimon, therefore making him >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cal.

(Dark, Dragon, and Reppu have Digimon level power, but they aren't Digimon themselves)

SomebodyData said:
I downgraded a 2-C character to Unknown, Multi-Planetary with Prep just sayin.
Just a reminder, I've debated Azzy and won ovo
Really?? then this guy gets my vote.

I'll be second because I accidentally upgrade someone else to the high heavens.

Akron became 3-A instead of my proposed 4-A, UKG became at least 2-A instead of Low 2-C

Everyone mass wipes each other till kav sees the shit storm and one-shots everyone

Kaltias said:
Akron became 3-A instead of my proposed 4-A
Wasn't I the one who suggested 3-A Akron?

Reminds me of how I accidentally upgraded Digimon top tiers from 5-A to 3-A because of a 2-C feat. Wild times.

SomebodyData said:
I downgraded a 2-C character to Unknown, Multi-Planetary with Prep just sayin.
Just a reminder, I've debated Azzy and won ovo
this guy has the feats.

The rest only statements

Voting SD

Weekly likely can with his passive Plot Manipulation and passive Probability Manipulation

And also his aforementioned hill-busting prowess

@AG passive prob manip won't help against Acasual Kal, though I'm curious whats Weekly's level of plot manip ovo

Weekly can also withstand the effects of debating against Naruto fans for weeks on end so that should speak to his mind manip resistance

Back