• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Admin Battle Royale

Mmmm... Is that online battle or physical battle? For the first scenario Dragonmasterxyz, Celestial Pegasus, Dark649, Soldier Blue, Monarch Laciel, Kaltias, Promestein, The Everlasting, Matthew Schroeder, Reppuzan, SomebodyData, WeeklyBattles and The real cal howard will be probably hacked by other admins via some cool JS scripts (definitely not SQL injections!), because of that they could be mentally broken (if they don't know how to quickly power off the computer lol) and they'll be somehow forced to leave the wiki; so, the battle really will be between A6colute, KamiYasha and Darkanine. For the second scenario... Well, I don't know. Skills, speed, durability, striking strength, etc. will be important.

Darkanine said:
I'm either the slowest or fastest depending on how you scale things. I've "only" made about 5,000 edits in the last year here, but I've made approx 237,000 edits since August last year.
Yeah, I wonder how you accomplished that. I have been working over 8-10 hours a day for 3.5 years, and even I don't have as many global edits as you do.

Mind you, most of my work is to monitor edits, rather than performing them, but even so.

It's probably because he works on many wikis, not just this one. I know you also have accounts on that Marvel one and the Tenchi Muyo wiki, but I do know that this is the primary one you work on.

I think that I have 187000 global edits and Darkanine 255000, if I remember correctly.

Matt>Azzy

Excuse me what?

Azzy blinks Matt out of existence.

Promestein said:
I've only been given the most cursory representation on this thread. Heartbreaking. You're all dead to me.
But you're borderline Bureaucrat level. You might give my boi Dark a run for his money.

KamiYasha means like God Demon, or more like God Apparition (And it sounds like Inuyasha which means Dog Demon, or more like Dog Apparition) I see the connection though.

SomebodyData said:
I downgraded a 2-C character to Unknown, Multi-Planetary with Prep just sayin.

Just a reminder, I've debated Azzy and won ovo
Azzy wakes up and it's a battle between SBD and TRCH

Back