• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Admin Battle Royale

Ever has hax that can affect Bureaucrats, that little ">" staff tiering system means nothing.

@Stryk

lol. Matt has downgraded admins before, so it's not a NLF to say he could.

@ArrogantSchmuck

Username checks out.

Everlasting is everlasting, DragonMasterxyz is the master of Dragons, WeeklyBattles delivers the epic battles every week, Dark and Dark speed blitz because the speed of darkness is actually faster than light, Cal can hakai characters with Mid-Godly regen, SD has the most important Data on everyone, Celestial Pegasus is Non-Corporeal, Reppuzan is the grammatical genius and an excellent Repper (Bad pun for Rapper), but Matt is the destroyer of all Wankers and Downplayers.

In the end, going to say Azathoth wakes up and destroys everyone.

Did everyone forget that Weekly single handedly upgraded an entire verse and almost all it's inhabitants to Hyperverse level?

Voting for WeeklyBattles for hillbusting goodness! :D

Random thought from seeing 'Matt downgrades' comments : Now I am imagining a page about 'Users' Tiers based on their Verse Downgrade/Upgrade ratio'.

DarkAnine's Council member status can't be denied, plus I'm pretty sure he still blitzes. Remember that he has Dark in his name and the speed of Darkness is actually faster than light because it needs to move out of the way before light approaches. Additionally, Darkness came before light existed and was omnipresent at the time.

I'm curious about which administrator has the highest attack speed... Number of edits / Time

Skalt711 said:
I'm curious about which administrator has the highest attack speed... Number of edits / Time
A6colute's combat speed is about 8.671 edits per day.

KamiYasha's combat speed is about 8.724 edits per day.

Promestein's combat speed is about 34.902 edits per day.

The Everlasting's combat speed is about 27.203 edits per day.

Matthew Schroeder's combat speed is about 42.464 edits per day.

Reppuzan's combat speed is about 24.883 edits per day.

SomebodyData's combat speed is about 19.715 edits per day.

WeeklyBattles's combat speed is about 41.5 edits per day.

The real cal howard's combat speed is about 51.109 edits per day.

Darkanine's combat speed is about 24.624 edits per day.

Dragonmasterxyz's combat speed is about 35.992 edits per day.

Celestial Pegasus's combat speed is about 25.191 edits per day.

Dark649's combat speed is about 53.367 edits per day.

Soldier Blue's combat speed is about 17.72 edits per day.

Monarch Laciel's combat speed is about 31.245 edits per day.

Kaltias's combat speed is about 57.865 edits per day.

Kaltias is the fastest admin in this wiki, I guess so?

I'm either the slowest or fastest depending on how you scale things. I've "only" made about 5,000 edits in the last year here, but I've made approx 237,000 edits since August last year.

Back