• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An official Staff Tier List

Promestein was literally deleted by Damage. I guess that puts him at the top? Powerscaling, you know owo

The VN God, who has spawned into existence most of the VN on VSB, and even a lot of the LN's.

On a serious note though, its just a random name i came up with.

That joke is old, so it flew over my head.

What's more funny right now are the I Love Emilia/Echidna memes, Rem and Ram both love guys who love silver/white haired girls.

Garfiel: I love Ram
Ram: I love Roswaal
Roswaal: I love Echidna
Echidna: I love Subaru
Subaru: I love Emilia

The love triangles, pentagons at this point, in Re Zero are crazy, and gets even more added to it in Arc 5.

Back