• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Admin Battle Royale

I have Yggdrasil on my team. Not only that I have Magnamo and Jesmo, the Kings of NLF Ultimate BS. I also have the ability of Executor N0 protection, keeping me OP with lore dumps and bringing upgrades when I'm on the losing side. Need I mention the meme that is Lucemon?

Lucemon Protection
You all to me.

Stryk3r1337 said:
But Matt can downgrade Azzy ovo
Even 2-A Halo wasn't safe from him.
Azzy's conceptual hax bypasses Matt's, son.

Azzy is High 1-A with only SD above him ovo

Azzy awakens, offing everyone, because they're all part of his dream, but because I'm the REAL Cal Howard, I survive ovo.

The real cal howard said:
Azzy awakens, offing everyone, because they're all part of his dream, but because I'm the REAL Cal Howard, I survive ovo.
Then Azzy downgrades you to a Mod and GG's.

Lol at ppl mentioning my hax characters.

Speaking on characters, reading a ln right now which has countless worlds, containing countless universes, containing countless stars and infinite planets, now i just need someone to blow it up to get some pages made for it. Still have yet to make a page for someone in tier 3 and 4, all been tier 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, 10.

Correction seems i was the one who made Gourmet Gods, so just tier 4, i haven't made anything for yet.

Edit: Scratch tier 4 as well i made some of the 8 kings from toriko. Just need someone from tier 11 and i will have made a profile from every tier.

I siding with Data here, since I have rarely saw him lossing a debate, has a rebuttal for almost anything, and most of his chars are haxed as... Some chars that I don't recall.

@Monarch

Try to search "2-A", I was the first who said that.

And technically I also upgraded it via giving Madoka mind resistance ovo

I still feel like I was the one who mentioned "Homura's memory hax affected goddess madoka", though you might have been the one who first started using it in debates.

you know i'm really seeing that as everyone causes disaster and life wipe each other kav will come in and solo everyone OVO

TISSG7Redgrave said:
you know i'm really seeing that as everyone causes disaster and life wipe each other kav will come in and solo everyone OVO
I have an answer to that but I'd rather not say it because it is a tad political, even though it is only a joke (not that offensive, though) and I won't risk it. Besides, I don't want to start trouble with anyone, especially not a Bureaucrat.

Back