• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adeptus Astartes vs SCP-096

WeeklyBattles said:
Which Astartes is this? There's a few classes that are High 8-C and they have different weapons.
I said in the OP its a regular Astartes in Power Armor with all his standard equipment.

What i mean is there are different classes and they have diffrent weapons, some specialize in ranged combat while others are better close quarters, but i cant for the life of me remember what theyre called. I know this is a thing though because i talked to Azzy about it when i was going to make an Astartes vs Reinhardt

I am bumping this.

I vote for the generic Marine (I'll assume it's an Ultramarine), they deal with stuff that makes 096 look like a widlcat compared to a puma (The Genestealers that bypass durability and Chaos Marines which are just as strong as them).

Plus, 096 was hurt by a tank shell. An Astartes' bolter is going to wreck it, I mean they blow up tanks with those, tanks that make our own tanks look like jokes.

WeeklyBattles said:
>Hurt by a tank shell
096 shrugged off its torso getting torn in half
It was only part of its torso that was blown apart.

And it was an anti-tank weapon that's described to be able to 'tear through tanks like tissue paper".

Nevertheless, it was completely unaffected by it.

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: An anti-tank gun. Started carrying it ever since SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûê got loose. I've seen those tear through tanks like tissue paper. Did the same thing to the target.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: There was significant damage to SCP-096?

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: It didn't even ******* flinch. It kept tearing apart my squad, but with half of its torso gone. [He draws a large half-circle across his torso]

WeeklyBattles said:
Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: An anti-tank gun. Started carrying it ever since SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûê got loose. I've seen those tear through tanks like tissue paper. Did the same thing to the target.

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: It didn't even ******* flinch. It kept tearing apart my squad, but with half of its torso gone. [He draws a large half-circle across his torso]
Sorry, I thought you meant SCP-096 was literally torn in half.

No, it didnt, they literally say it didnt hurt it at all:

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: But it was taking damage?

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: If it was, it wasn't showing it. It must have lost all its organs, all its blood, but it didn't acknowledge any of it. Its bone structure wasn't hurt at all, though. It kept tearing my squad apart.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: So no actual structural damage. How many rounds would you say were fired at SCP-096?

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: At the least? A thousand. Our door gunner kept his GAU-19 on it for at least twenty seconds. Twenty ******* seconds. That's six hundred .50 caliber rounds pumped into the thing. Might as well been spitting at it.

Ah ok.

Still, it suffered damage, that means it can be killed.

I vote the Astartes (Assuming it's a normie, an Ultramarine) anyway, a horde of Genestealers are worse than 096... and the marines kill those in a daily basis.

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean 096 was able to fight 682 for over 24 hours straight...
'Fight' is not the right word.

It completely mauled 682 and only stopped because it realized it couldn't kill SCP-682.

It was a mess after the fact, one hell of a stamina feat tho.

096 has only one way of attacking (Mauling), the Space Marine can just shoot it from afar with the bolter or throw grenades to distract it, and due to speed being equalized, no way it's dodging those hypersonic+ bullets (A Space Marine is a slow as hell, and 096 is now slow as a Marine, lol). That doesn't work? Beats it to death (With a ton of effort)

Technically 096 should have stat amping as its a recognized ability that it can increase its speed. Also hate to break it to you but 096 would be equalized to the Space Marine's Hypersonic+ speed and a Space Marine is actually much faster than 096.

Their waking speed? Nah, I heard of stories of Guardsmen outrunning Marines (No idea why it wasn't included there)

Combat and reaction speed? Yes, that is Hypersonic+

How quickly does it Regen? If it is quick enough it may be able to tank the astartes Bolter and grenades which is his best bet for winning as he could take an anti tank shell without even flinching (though a Bolter is likely much stronger.)

Fast enough that being shot in the head and in the leg by an anti-material rifle only caused it to falter for a split second, and being shot with at least over 1000 bullets including 600 .50 caliber bullets and anti-tank rounds that can tear tanks apart like tissue paper didnt reduce it to a skeleton.

096 can keep fighting continually for over 24 hours, and can keep fighting after losing all its blood and organs

Back