• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions for Shinigami and Quincy

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>First, for both Quincy and Shinigami(and everyone else)

Spiritual Awareness and Extrasensory Perception via reiatsu sensing (most characters in bleach only have Enhanced Senses with Reiatsu sensing). For why Reiatsu sensing will give you both of these:

>Enhanced senses. Possible Uses: Soul Vision, Extra Senses

>Extrasensory Perception. Possible Uses: Enhanced Sight(can detect the opponent regardless of ability or position, as long as the opponent is in radius) Life Detection and Power Reading

Reiatsu sensing can do all of the above:

-Soul Vision, almost all character in bleach are invisible soul.

-Extra Senses, Enhanced Sight, Life Detection and Power Reading. When Chad is dying, Ichigo uses his Reiatsu sensingto determine Chad's conditio, or in extreme case, Aizen can detect other people from other dimensions via his Reiatsu sensing. Furthermore Reiatsu sensing can act as Extra Senses, independent from other sense, an example for this is that Ichigo can see Ginjo without relying on his eyes, It can also be used to read the opponent's power level

>>Now for Quincy:

Weapon Creation, Self explanatory. Quincy can create bow, arrow, and energy sword

Blood Manipulation via Blut. Blut works by pumping users blood vessels with Reishi to reinforce them, Blut Vene can also be used to stop severe blood loss from injury

Dimensional Travel via Shadow. Quincy can use Shadow to travel between dimensions. Some examples for this can be seen in chapter 484

>>For Shinigami:

Longevity, Self explanatory. Shinigami can live for thousands of years

Dimensional Travel via Senkaimon, Basic ability for shinigami, this is their main way to travel from soul society to real world. They only need hell butterfly to open Senkaimon, and virtually everyone can do this: BoS Rukiacan open Senkaimon, BoS Renji, Gi can do it, Isshin implied that Ichigo can do this as well(but not BoS Ichigo, he has not been recognized as a shinigami by soul society), Isshin can open Senkaimo, Self explanatory, Even random fodder shinigami can do it

Let's discuss :/

The mysterious man said:
And sealing for both Quille opie and Ichibe
I will make separate CRT for them(along with several other chars) sometime in the future.

@MachTwo

You should ask around for more knowledgeable members or staff so this can be accepted as well as your other CRT about Mask and Jugram.

I think that this seems fine. The only one that seems doubtful is blood manipulation, as the ability does not seem to be possible to use in a sufficiently versatile manner.

Their blood manip is used for stat amp and to stop blood loss from injury, I think this can be said as limited blood manipulation if their blood manipulation is not sufficiently versatile?

It should be specified that the blood manipulation is not versatile like say Avatar blood manipulation, solely the statistic amplification of Blut.

I still do not know if controlling one's own blood to a limited extent is enough to qualify.

The manipulation of the blood - the ability to allow one way or another affect the blood, modifying it, transforming, using an attack, protect or enhance the body and affect the body as a whole, rewriting the genetic code of blood cells.
It's what Blut Arterie and Blut Vene does. So how does it not qualify?

I didn't add that because I wasn't sure how long Hollow could live, if you look at the espada profiles, their age is listed as Unknown

In the novels, Shunsui can feel the life of Tokinada deteriorating because of the zanpakuto curse of the family, with Reikaku

I believe everything is done except for Ichigo, Aizen and Yhwach (their profile is locked)

Ok Im done. For Yhwach, beside this I add :

>Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (It was accepted CRT for all Sternritter, but Yhwach's profile was locked so no one added it to him)

>Gave better Jutification for his Resistance to power null (his current justification only describe Pre-Almighty Yhwach)

>Gave him universal weakness for all quincy

Okay. That seems fine.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back