• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding The Low Dimensional Game Verse

@Ultima_Reality

We would greatly appreciate if you help out a bit more with the revision threads that genuinely need your input.

Alright, it's been a long time coming and it's finally time for the Low Dimensional Game Series to the wiki. For this CRT I'm bringing up five separate blogs which are for Lu Zhiyu (The MC of Low Dimensional Game), The Cosmology (Including information from its sequel Rebirth Dominator), and a Verse Page. Besides those three there are also two calc blogs that need to be checked located on the Verse Page.

(Brief explanations for the more controversial things within this CRT below.)

Tiering;
Dimensions Tiering Logic TLDR; Dimensions in LDG are spatial in nature, with higher dimensions viewing lower dimensions as grains of sand that are merely infinitesimal shadows embedded within their own dimension. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

The Endless Space-Time & Space-Time Origin Tiering Logic TLDR; (Infinitely Low 1-A, possibly higher)

The Endless Space-Time is an endless and boundless void that is multidimensional, however, the number of dimensions composing it is unknown. The Space-Time Origin act's as the Endless Space-Time's foundation with the two being linked. When the Origin of Space-Time is sealed or destroyed the Endless Space-Time will collapse. stripping the Space-Time Rulers of their power and reducing everything to nothingness. Within the Endless Space-Time, there are an amount endless universes with some being 2-D and others being Inf-D. The Low 1-A reasoning comes from the fact that the Endless Space-Time is a higher infinity, as High 1-B Structures would be infinitesimal to it in comparison. The Infinitely Low 1-A part comes from the Space-Time Rulers below. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Space-Time Rulers Tiering Logic TLDR; (Infinitely into High 1-B and Low 1-A), higher with Creator Artifacts

Space-Time Rulers are an Infinite Race of Higher-Dimensional Beings capable of severely damaging High 1-B Structures with their mere presence and can also exist completely outside of such structures. They exist within in a Hierarchy of Strength with the stronger ends of them being able to manipulate the Space-Time Origin to an extent. This would make the weaker end of them Infinitely into High 1-B while the stronger ends are Infinitely into Low 1-A.

Creator Artifact's basically put you at the top of the Infinite Hierarchy of Strength, letting you control the Space-Time Origin and even seal it causing the destruction of The Endless Space-Time and Origin making them higher into Low 1-A. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Pearl of Space-Time TLDR; (Even higher into Low 1-A, possibly 1-A+)

The Pearl of Space-Time is the incarnation of the strongest Creator's Artifact capable of stripping the rest of their powers entirely, acting as the foundation of the Endless Space-Time and is also the creator of the Origin of Space-Time. It is capable of destroying the Origin of Space-Time and recreating it as they please while also obtaining endless power from the Source of the creator. While other stuff simply puts them farther into Low 1-A, them obtaining endless power from the source of the Creator is possibly 1-A+ depending on interpretation. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Outer Dimensions TLDR; (1-A+)

The Outer Dimensions are the overall dimensions that contain all dimensional universes. For example, three 6-D Universes would exist on the 6-D Outer Dimension. There are Infinite Outer Dimensions, and each one would have endless universes. The Endless Space-Time is just being one of these universes endless universes existing in only one of these Outer Dimensions of which there are infinite. As such, just a single universe from a Higher Outer Dimension's universe would view the Endless Space-Time and its Infinite Low 1-A Structure as nothing in comparison, making that Higher Outer Dimension it 1-A. Of course, there would then be an Outer Dimension that would have even Higher Dimensional universes and so on and so forth, infinitely, making the Outer Dimensions 1-A+. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Source Form TLDR; (1-A+)

Source Form is the conceptual source of all power across all of the Outer Dimensions no matter what form that power takes. The Space-Time Origins utilize Source Form to keep themselves from collapsing into nothingness and therefore their universes. Source form makes up everything, and is the very existence of a concept. Originating from the Zero-Dimensional Aboriginal Space, Matter, Space and Time are all fundamentally Source Form despite time being an abstract concept. This would apply to universes existing at the top of the Outer Dimensions making Source Form 1-A+. This is also what gives the Pearl of Space-Time its possibly 1-A+ rating depending on interpretation. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

The Creator(s) TLDR; (Varies from 11-C to Baseline High 1-A to Immeasurably High 1-A)

The Creators are the beings who are responsible for everything, existing as Higher-Dimensional or Zero-Dimensional beings as they please. Everything originates from their consciousness. Their ideas and thoughts are what cause beings to be born, planets to be created, universes to be destroyed, etc. To them, every universe within the Outer Dimensions is akin to a piece of paper for them to splash their limitless fantasies and imagination onto. It is further stated that everything originates from their dreams, from Space (Which would include the Outer Dimensions), Material, Souls, and even Source Form itself, everything only exists because they dream it to be.

There are countless/innumerable Creator(s) with each one being born from the dream of another, and repeating the process ad Infinium. Despite creating one another all Creator(s) are the same being, simply different versions, some created later and some created earlier which is why they are both one and multiple at the same time. As Creators are the King of Dreams when they awaken everything will end and be returned to nothingness. This makes the newest Creator's Baseline High 1-A and the oldest/first Creator's Immeasurably High 1-A as we have no clue how long this ad Infinium process has been going on. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Abilities;
The Creator(s) Have Every Ability in the Verse TLDR;

Source Form is a zero-dimensional singularity that is the very existence of a concept and contains the conceptual source of all power and everything there is. All things happen according to the ideas of the Creator, and even Source Form only exists because the Creator dreams it to be. Due to this, the Creator would be able to use any ability, as he had mastered all information, all rules, everything.

The Creator(s) Transduality Type 4 TLDR;

Type 4; Source Form is the origin of everything and makes up all existences on a fundamental level, with everything that comes from it being conceptual. This would include places that exist between the duality of reality and unreality, and places that go even further existing separate from the world in between reality, unreality, and supernature which is a state that transcends normal constraints and is a supernatural system beyond the laws of nature. All of this would simply exist within a dream of the Creator.

The Creator(s) Acausality Type 5 TLDR;

Type 5; Everything exists within the dreams of the Creator, which would include all laws and rules, such as the laws of cause and effect.

The Creator(s) Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 TLDR;

Type 1; All things that originate from Zero-Dimensional Aboriginal Space are conceptual, which means everything is conceptual fundamentally as Source Form makes up everything. Source Form is a part of the Creator's dreams and would therefore be manipulated depending purely on his thoughts.

The Creator(s) Nonexistent Physiology Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 TLDR;

Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5; All things ranging from Dream Controllers who exist in Nothingness, Material, Energy, Souls, Space, Time, Information, Concepts, Laws & Rules, Reality & Unreality, Between Reality & Unreality, Dimensions, and even Source Form which acts as the origin of everything that makes up all existences on a conceptual level, including the concept of power. All of it is simply formed through the thoughts, ideas, and wisdom, of the Creator.
Ohh, LDG. Nice, were planning to add it years ago but I don't think we managed, maybe Sped added a few profiles here and there.

That said, got a few questions :
-First, are you sure about High 1-A or 1-A in general? I am not sure if the system changed again in these last 1.5 years, but from what I recall 1-A rating failed for the novel because it treats the dimensions (higher or lower) to be more or less the same, only the Source (0-D) is higher.

-Talking about the Source, I disagree with 11-C rating. The wiki might treat 0-D as something that low, but in the context of LDG it is the exact opposite as the verse treats it as the highest. So, actually reaching 0-D would be either Low 1-C/1-C all the way to 1-A or higher depending on how you interpret some of the quotes.

But once more, maybe the system changed again while I was away. I'm a bit of an old relic at this point.

PS : didn't read above, not sure if some of those were adressed.

Ohh, LDG. Nice, were planning to add it years ago but I don't think we managed, maybe Sped added a few profiles here and there.

That said, got a few questions :
-First, are you sure about High 1-A or 1-A in general? I am not sure if the system changed again in these last 1.5 years, but from what I recall 1-A rating failed for the novel because it treats the dimensions (higher or lower) to be more or less the same, only the Source (0-D) is higher.
The way dimensions work got more fleshed out in the sequel and showed that there are Infinitesimal, Embedding & Reality > Fiction differences between dimensions which is neat.

The main issue right now for 1-A, 1-A+ & High 1-A is the consensus on how the Endless Space-Time (Something from the Sequel) fits into the Cosmology.

The way dimensions work got more fleshed out in the sequel and showed that there are Infinitesimal, Embedding & Reality > Fiction differences between dimensions which is neat.

The main issue right now for 1-A, 1-A+ & High 1-A is the consensus on how the Endless Space-Time (Something from the Sequel) fits into the Cosmology.
Oh interesting, that's neat then. Can you hit me up with the link to the Sequel? Knew one existed but didn't know the title and all. Would be neat to read that.

As for the rest, as I only read Low Dimensional Game I cannot help you sorry. All I can say is if the part where 11-D and lower/higher had "no one superior/inferior" got retconned later on in sequel, then I agree with 1-A under vsbw system.

I'm personally more interested in the story, hit me up about the sequel if you could 👀

Oh interesting, that's neat then. Can you hit me up with the link to the Sequel? Knew one existed but didn't know the title and all. Would be neat to read that.

As for the rest, as I only read Low Dimensional Game I cannot help you sorry. All I can say is if the part where 11-D and lower/higher had "no one superior/inferior" got retconned later on in sequel, then I agree with 1-A under vsbw system.

I'm personally more interested in the story, hit me up about the sequel if you could 👀

I'm sorry am I being confusing?

The Endless Space-Time contains universes. Some are higher dimensional, and others are infinite-dimensional.

The Endless Space-Time in its entirety is infinitely larger than those infinite-dimensional universes and is multidimensional in and of itself. (Low 1-A)

There are Endless Universes outside of the Endless Space-Time that are just like it.

Some of them are lower in dimensions than the Endless Space-Time and there are Infinitely Higher Dimensions above it forming a Hierarchy.

Just one Higher Dimensional Universe above the Endless Space-Time would view it akin to fiction and therefore 1-A.

An even Higher Dimensional Universe would view that one as fiction-making it another layer into 1-A. This continues infinitely reaching 1-A+.

Even Infinite DImensional Universes exist within outer dimensions, and everything discussed is like a dream to the Creators.
Yeah, I believe I get your point, now. My issue is largely that nothing suggests that there are universes with more dimensions than the Endless Space-Time here. The text very directly states that the universes vary in terms of dimensionality on a range of 1 to infinitely-many, yes, but we'd just default the latter to the highest amount we can infer from other parts of the story (Which, in this case, would be 2^aleph-0/aleph-1, since we're accepting the Endless Space-Time as a Low 1-A structure here), and set it as the limit of the scope of this variation here.

For this to qualify for 1-A+, you'd need explicit statements of there being not only universes with aleph-0-many dimensions (Countably infinite dimensions), but also universes with aleph-1 dimensions, aleph-2 dimensions, aleph-3 dimensions, and so on. Something that seems to be absent here.

Yeah, I believe I get your point, now. My issue is largely that nothing suggests that there are universes with more dimensions than the Endless Space-Time here. The text very directly states that the universes vary in terms of dimensionality on a range of 1 to infinitely-many, yes, but we'd just default the latter to the highest amount we can infer from other parts of the story (Which, in this case, would be 2^aleph-0/aleph-1, since we're accepting the Endless Space-Time as a Low 1-A structure here), and set it as the limit of the scope of this variation here.

For this to qualify for 1-A+, you'd need explicit statements of there being not only universes with aleph-0-many dimensions (Countably infinite dimensions), but also universes with aleph-1 dimensions, aleph-2 dimensions, aleph-3 dimensions, and so on. Something that seems to be absent here.
I think I understand what your saying? So basically you're saying that the Endless Space-Time is Low 1-A, so we should assume that the Endless Space-Time would be above the universes that range from 2-D to Infinite-D as it has Uncountably Infinite Dimensions?

If so I do want to provide some quotes that I believe should be noted. The first is that fact the Endless Space-Time although it contains Inf-D Universes, is itself is only stated to be a Multi-Dimensional Structure with it having other dimensions. It seems strange to call a potentially Uncountably Infinite Dimensional Structure, Multidimensional.
"Fortune City was built by an overgod, and a very powerful one at that. He didn't build his own world in a multidimensional space like the other overgods. Instead, he built his kingdom in the Shadow Realm."
The MC invented the semi-perpetual machine that can draw on energy from other dimensions and their universes, outside of the Endless Space-Time.
When it came to comparing all of the dimensions and levels, it was not technically a real perpetual machine.

This was because it was extracting the power from other dimensions in order to improve itself, and idea that Lu Zhiyu first came up with for a semi-perpetual machine had actually stemmed from that.

If I can create a machine or a facility that can extract energies from the universe in other dimensions, then it’ll be a real perpetual machine for this crystal wall! It won’t need any energies in this world, yet it can still be operated and create everything in this world! Lu Zhiyu thought.

It will keep extracting energies from the universes of other dimensions, and it’ll keep creating even more dimensions in this crystal wall! In this way, it can continuously improve this enormous crystal wall universe!

A semi-perpetual machine was actually a decoy perpetual machine that stole energies from the universes of other dimensions in order to remain operational. In this way, not only could it operate itself, it could also provide endless material energies for Lu Zhiyu to use.

From the perspective of all of the dimensions of myriad universes, it wasn’t actually considered to be perpetually functioning. Instead, it was kind of stealing energies from the universes of other dimensions.
If these universes were lower-dimensional than the Endless Space-Time due to us assuming it is above the other Universes, then even if this machine drew on infinite energy from them, that energy should be infinitesimal and pretty much nill, definitely not enough to create even a rock.

Most importantly I think it should be noted that there are dimensions that contain universes that exist outside of the Endless Space-Time that even beings of the Endless Space-Time cannot interact with and can only see a projection.
After Fang Xiu arrived here, he saw a world similar to the Mobius strip sitting here. Although it looked like it existed in endless space-time, in fact, it did not exist in this dimension at all. What he saw here was only a world projection. Without the permission of the world's ruler, no one could find the entrance to enter.
Although it's not stated to be higher-dimensional it functions very similarly to how Liu Zhiyu did when he became a Creator.
Eva couldn’t even feel the huge fluctuation of divine power in Lu Zhiyu when she looked at him It was as if he had lost his Mythical Power. If she wasn’t looking at him in his real form, she wouldn’t have been able to feel his presence at all. It was as if the two parties weren’t in the same dimension anymore.

Her hand went through the shadow of Lu Zhiyu. She couldn’t touch him. She was stunned for a moment, but she still stepped forward, trying to hug Lu Zhiyu’s body in vain.

I'm not saying it's perfect logic but I think this does prove that the Endless Space-Time shouldn't be assumed to be at the top of these endless randomly dimensionalized universes. Especially when it's just one Dream of an Endless Number, of Creators that have existed longer than Lu Zhiyu, who created the Endless Space-Time has been a Creator himself.

If so I do want to provide some quotes that I believe should be noted. The first is that fact the Endless Space-Time although it contains Inf-D Universes, is itself is only stated to be a Multi-Dimensional Structure with it having other dimensions. It seems strange to call a potentially Uncountably Infinite Dimensional Structure, Multidimensional.
Not at all. Multidimensional just means "of several dimensions," so referring to a space of infinite dimensions as that is not inaccurate in any way.

If these universes were lower-dimensional than the Endless Space-Time due to us assuming it is above the other Universes, then even if this machine drew on infinite energy from them, that energy should be infinitesimal and pretty much nill, definitely not enough to create even a rock.
I don't think setting the Endless Space-Time as being a universe with the highest number number of dimensions avaliable would preclude other universes from having the same amount of dimensions as it.

Most importantly I think it should be noted that there are dimensions that contain universes that exist outside of the Endless Space-Time that even beings of the Endless Space-Time
We'd just cap the dimensions at the scale of this higher universe, then. As said, unless it's made clear that any infinite number of higher dimensions above aleph-0 could feasibly exist in-verse and be under the domain of the Creators, 1-A+ won't be warranted here, given the range of variation given is just "1 to infinite dimensions," as far as I can tell.

Not at all. Multidimensional just means "of several dimensions," so referring to a space of infinite dimensions as that is not inaccurate in any way.

I don't think setting the Endless Space-Time as being a universe with the highest number number of dimensions avaliable would preclude other universes from having the same amount of dimensions as it.

We'd just cap the dimensions at the scale of this higher universe, then. As said, unless it's made clear that any infinite number of higher dimensions above aleph-0 could feasibly exist in-verse and be under the domain of the Creators, 1-A+ won't be warranted here, given the range of variation given is just "1 to infinite dimensions," as far as I can tell.
I don't know it still feels very strange that we're assuming so many things.

We know that the Endless Space-Time is a single universe and the dream of a single Creator (Lu Zhiyu) yet we are assuming it is the only one like it among Infinity, despite there being innumerable creators born before Lu Zhiyu.

We are also assuming that the Endless Space-Time is beyond the dimensions of the other universes, though we know that those other universes can contain other universes within them just like the Endless Space-Time does. (Lu Zhiyu's Personal Universe was contained within his own "Real" Universe which existed in a Creator's Dream)

We also know that the Endless Space-Time was originally empty, and only has Infinite Dimensional Universes in it because it was connected to Zero-Dimensional World and let some of those Universes dreamt by the creators come through.

And even after finding there is a Universe above the Endless Space-Time in another dimension we are assuming that is the new cap instead of assuming that the universe is a part of the hierarchy we know exists.

(Not angry or anything just confused)

Anyway even if none of that convinces you I still have a few more scans I want to discuss that prove the Endless Space-Time at the very least is 1-A, and that there are multiple dimensions above it.

• Firstly it's the simple fact that in Low Dimensional Game, Dimensions and the Universes that contain them have Timelines. This should qualify each Universe in the verse as having Uncountably Infinite of whatever is inside, so the High 1-B Universe should be Low 1-A, and the Endless Space-Time itself would have its own timeline as well.
When he looked up, there were all kinds of universes, two-dimensional universes, three-dimensional universes, four-dimensional universes, a Crystal Wall System universe, and the entangled timelines which bundled the universes together.
  • And higher dimensions like time are clearly shown to work through embedding. Just something I felt I should note.
There was a saying that humans were three-dimensional creatures living in a four-dimensional universe. Every three-dimensional creature was like a grain of sand in the river of time. They could only follow the flow of the river of time.
  • And secondly is the fact if that Mobius Universe is in another dimension in comparison to the Endless Space-Time there have to be multiple others. This is from the statements of Lu Zhiyu's Painting Space/Universe, in which he continuously increases its dimensions yet it doesn't reach the 3rd Dimension.
His painting space used to be a two-dimensional world, but ever since he introduced the elements and concept from the three-dimensional world, the dimensions of the painting space may have been increased.

However, it hadn't reached three dimension yet, but was in between two-dimensional and three-dimensional. This made the painting space unique and unpredictable.
  • And even the Krynnspace he created within his own personal universe experienced this state of having higher dimensions than 2-D, but not being 3-D.
The dimensions of the space seem to have been enhanced from the time I created the painting space. This Krynnspace can be known as the dimensional space. Although it has not been upgraded to the level of the Three-dimensional universe, the structure and rules of this world are more complete than the previous one!
  • Even if we go under the assumption for some reason the Endless Space-Time is beyond the Infinite Dimensional Universes that exist besides it, and their partial dimensions, there would still be partial dimensions above it separating the Endless Space-Time from Universes such as the Mobius Strip One.
After Fang Xiu arrived here, he saw a world similar to the Mobius strip sitting here. Although it looked like it existed in endless space-time, in fact, it did not exist in this dimension at all. What he saw here was only a world projection. Without the permission of the world's ruler, no one could find the entrance to enter.
  • This is more supporting/subjective proof, but even when Lu Zhiyu was increasing and decreasing the dimensions of structures, it was stated to be a gradual process instead of an instantaneous one.
“Four Dimensions!”

“Five Dimensions!”

When one was standing outside the Capital of God, they could see the continuous rotation of the place and how the whole structure continued to expand and magnify. Through the exterior surface, the scene inside the Capital of God could be seen. That was a view that was only achievable when one looked from the three-dimensional perspective at the high-dimensional objects.

The latest_epi_sodes are on_the ʟɪɢʜᴛɴᴏᴠᴇʟᴘᴜʙ.ᴄᴏᴍ website.

“Three Dimensions!”

“Two Dimensions!”

And as the Capital of God revolved another time, it returned to normal again, the dimensions which had been climbing upwards went back down.

At last, there was only a thin sheet remaining when one was looking at it.
It just really feels like we are forcing the assumption that there is 100%, with certainty, only one dimension above the Endless Space-TIme when it just feels like there is more proof against that assumption.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out, @Ultima_Reality .

So what statistics do you think that we should apply for this verse, and why?

We know that the Endless Space-Time is a single universe and the dream of a single Creator (Lu Zhiyu) yet we are assuming it is the only one like it among Infinity, despite there being innumerable creators born before Lu Zhiyu.

We are also assuming that the Endless Space-Time is beyond the dimensions of the other universes, though we know that those other universes can contain other universes within them just like the Endless Space-Time does. (Lu Zhiyu's Personal Universe was contained within his own "Real" Universe which existed in a Creator's Dream)

We also know that the Endless Space-Time was originally empty, and only has Infinite Dimensional Universes in it because it was connected to Zero-Dimensional World and let some of those Universes dreamt by the creators come through.

And even after finding there is a Universe above the Endless Space-Time in another dimension we are assuming that is the new cap instead of assuming that the universe is a part of the hierarchy we know exists.
First two points are misconstructions of what I suggested. I more specifically said that, in lieu of any implications that universes with larger number of dimensions can be made by the Creators, we'd assume that the range of variations has its end in whatever-many dimensions we deem the Endless Space-Time to have. Universes of the same size as the Endless Space-Time are, of course, still allowed just fine, and there wouldn't be a need to assume it's just the universe with the highest number of dimensions there is (Which I agree looks a bit silly)

My issue with the assertion in the last point, also, is that I see no evidence such a hierarchy exists to begin with, at least one that continues infinitely off the first universe with infinite dimensions. All that's been affirmed is a multiverse whose universes vary from having one dimension to having infinitely-many, and without further elaboration on what that "infinite" consists of, we wouldn't assume anything higher.

Firstly it's the simple fact that in Low Dimensional Game, Dimensions and the Universes that contain them have Timelines. This should qualify each Universe in the verse as having Uncountably Infinite of whatever is inside, so the High 1-B Universe should be Low 1-A, and the Endless Space-Time itself would have its own timeline as well.
That wouldn't make much of a difference, at this scale. if a universe has aleph-0 spatial dimensions, adding a single other dimension doesn't add anything to that tally. The smallest possible size difference you can have at that scale is a jump to the next cardinality, really.

The other points, from what I read, sounds like they're establishing the existence of fractional dimensions in the cosmology? Those would be very unquantifiable, if that's the case. Not anything that'd support 1-A+

First two points are misconstructions of what I suggested. I more specifically said that, in lieu of any implications that universes with larger number of dimensions can be made by the Creators, we'd assume that the range of variations has its end in whatever-many dimensions we deem the Endless Space-Time to have. Universes of the same size as the Endless Space-Time are, of course, still allowed just fine, and there wouldn't be a need to assume it's just the universe with the highest number of dimensions there is (Which I agree looks a bit silly)

My issue with the assertion in the last point, also, is that I see no evidence such a hierarchy exists to begin with, at least one that continues infinitely off the first universe with infinite dimensions. All that's been affirmed is a multiverse whose universes vary from having one dimension to having infinitely-many, and without further elaboration on what that "infinite" consists of, we wouldn't assume anything higher.

That wouldn't make much of a difference, at this scale. if a universe has aleph-0 spatial dimensions, adding a single other dimension doesn't add anything to that tally. The smallest possible size difference you can have at that scale is a jump to the next cardinality, really.

The other points, from what I read, sounds like they're establishing the existence of fractional dimensions in the cosmology? Those would be very unquantifiable, if that's the case. Not anything that'd support 1-A+
Alright then I do have a few more arguments but I don't want this to drag on so I can save them for another CRT it's all good. So let me make sure I got this right

Infinite Dimensional Universes (Low 1-A)
Hierarchy of Space-Time Dominators (Infinitely Low 1-A to Infinitely 1-A)
Endless Space-Time (Higher into 1-A)
Space-Time Origin (Higher into 1-A)
Creator Artifacts (Even Higher into 1-A)
Pearl of Space-Time (Even more so into 1-A)
Source Form (Second Highest into 1-A)
Creators (Highest into 1-A)

Alright then I do have a few more arguments but I don't want this to drag on so I can save them for another CRT it's all good. So let me make sure I got this right

@Ultima_Reality

Thank you for helping out above.

I suppose that you might have to respond to the above post as well, so we can finally end this discussion, but I think that should preferably be it.

From what I see, it's more like:

Infinite-dimensional universes = High 1-B

Endless Space-Time = Low 1-A

Creators / Zero-Dimension = 1-A

With everything in-between the last two just being vaguely higher into Low 1-A.

Infinite Dimensional Universes would be uncountably infinite since those dimensions since every universe has its own Timeline, Space-Time, and 4th Dimension of Time embedding it.

Thanks again. That is probably fine to apply then.

So is it fine if I add the Cosmology, Verse, and Profile to the wiki? I changed everything according to what has been agreed upon.
Well, if it was exactly changed according to Ultima's judgements here, it is probably fine.

You need to link to the page that you want me to rename here first.

You need to link to the page that you want me to rename here first.

Why is the P&A bolded? It's not in list format so. Also there are some reference errors.

Also, what is the point of repeating the same reference 4 times? Ref 332 to 335 is the same but repeated 4 times, ref 324 to 327 is the same but repeated 4 times and there are possible more.

Also, what is the point of repeating the same reference 4 times? Ref 332 to 335 is the same but repeated 4 times,ref 324 to 327 is the same but repeated 4 times and there are possible more.
Mostly an issue of me not grouping refs when adding abilities, I'll work on fixing it later today on the blog and copy it over.

I moved the page. However, it seems to contain reference errors, and also appear to contain a few guesswork statistics without valid calculation blogs that have been accepted by our calc group members as a basis.

I moved the page. However, it seems to contain reference errors, and also appear to contain a few guesswork statistics without valid calculation blogs that have been accepted by our calc group members as a basis.

My bad I forgot to include the calcs for speed, I did have someone check them though.

Okay. That is good then.

What about the lower attack potency statistics?

Back