• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addictions of hax for characters of devil may cry

well, after a while I decided to make a thread about this skills that are not in the profiles (some are not comotal) and see that nobody talked about this I decided to create my first thread talking about one of my favorite verses. Dmc1:

Mundus: I should get the creation of avatars by being able to create avatars, which can manifest themselves in the human world, while Mundus does not, How the three eyes.

Sparda: You must have an adjustment in your rank to separate the kingdom from the demons of the human kingdom.

Dante: must have the creation of force fields to be able to create a barrier that blocks the light ray of mundus and this could escape the sparda since the dante showed it when he had the sparda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jvwzkwmFn0&t=1m47s&app=desktop

In addition, Dante should have an improvement in his range for his dimensional journey, which Sparda would also scale. And the Sparda bearers should have Resurrection since Trish bothers me.

Dmc2:

Lucia: There should be an improvement due to your dimensional journey.

You should also have Golden Orb Resurrection. https://ibb.co/VqDGxD6

Argosax: must have manipulation of the chaos, to be able to control the demonic energy. What we are told in the sleeve of dmc3: the darkness that contains chaos. This would be reinforced by Argosax's space-time manipulation that was able to create paradoxes and stop them.

https://i1.***********.net/devil-may-cry-3/1/devil-may-cry-3-1644919.jpg

https://m.imgur.com/gctO4fG

Dante: I should have resistance to the manipulation of chaos.

He must also have deconstruction to be able to destroy in pieces with a shot to Argosax that fits this ability. And this is reinforced by the battle of dante against the king of the anime where, after crossing it, it begins to "disintegrate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx257VkmCEo

in the profile of mundus, in the part of void mundus, we must add the non-astrality and the existence of astracta, since it represents a vacuum and is where there is an improvement in their non-physical interaction.

Dmc3: there is nothing new.

Dmc4: Nero should have dimensional storage. Since he keeps yamato in his devil brigger.

Dmc5: Dante: Sparda should have sword resistance to extrasensory perception, since she said sparda hid the presence of dante. It should have absorption since it absorbed sparda and rebellion not only because of our eyes but because later this is confirmed later. https://ibb.co/ccxkxpr https://ibb.co/hRzrZzT https://ibb.co/D8y8cCN

Dante must have creation or fusion since I create the sword of the devil dante based on rebellion and sparda. And it should also have Dimensional Storage, because it can disappear and reappear what should happen with its other weapons, but that would be a mechanical game, but we can see that it can appear in the cinematic before fighting with Vergil. https://ibb.co/D8y8cCN

Vergil: he must have biological manipulation and manipulation of memory discard his memories and gave him physical form. Conceptual manipulation can divide the heart of power and demon man. All this through Yamato, therefore, Sparda, vergil, Dante and Nero should have it, although I am more inclined to put it with sparda and vergil and put a possible nero and dante.

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100438674/chapter/mrs-chapter-200029451

And Dante, Nero, Trish, V and Lady should have Golden Orb Resurrection. https://ibb.co/zJfK2W2

Sparda should have a power modification since she divided her power into three swords, since her legend tells us that the devil may cry 5. https://ibb.co/hFWWD7V https://ibb.co/LC5rY04 https://ibb.co/gv8T5P2

Stuff I agree with:

Resurrection with Sparda

Argosax Chaos Manipulation

Dante and Lucia resistence to Chaos Manipulation

Non-Corporeal for Void Mundus

Sparda being able to hide Dante's presence (don't know what ability this would be called)

Dimensional storage for Nero

Absorption and Fusion for Dante based on absorbing Sparda and Rebillion then fusing them (not combat applicable though)

Stuff I disagree with:

Forcefield creation for Dante with Sparda- This looks more of Dante using Sparda's power to telekinetically deflect the attack rather than a forcefield being created to block the light attack.

Stuff I'm iffy on (need more discussion to make a judgement):

Improvement of Dante and Lucia's range due to dimensional journey- I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Deconstruction for Dante- this can very well explain how Dante bypassed Argosax's regen but I'm not familiar enough with how it works to say that I agree with it.

Golden Orb resurrection for basically everybody playable- I'm leaning towards agree due to the Glorbs having lore but I would like to see others opinion on this.

Dimensional storage for Dante- I can accept it but I believe it could be argued that Dante just summons his weapons.

Biological manipulation and memory manipulation for Vergil- I can accept it but it's probably not worth putting these on his profile.

Everyone having Conceptual manipulation via Yamato- I don't think I need to explain why I'm on the fence with this one.

Power modification for Sparda-I just don't understand the ability

Also, something I want to ask anyone.

Would Vergil using Yamato and cutting out his nightmares, giving them a physical form be limited Subjective Reality?

• Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings.

Dienomite22 said:
Stuff I agree with:

Resurrection with Sparda

Argosax Chaos Manipulation

Dante and Lucia resistence to Chaos Manipulation

Sparda being able to hide Dante's presence (don't know what ability this would be called)

Dimensional storage for Nero

Absorption and Fusion for Dante based on absorbing Sparda and Rebillion then fusing them (not combat applicable though)

Stuff I disagree with:

Forcefield creation for Dante with Sparda- This looks more of Dante using Sparda's power to telekinetically deflect the attack rather than a forcefield being created to block the light attack.

Stuff I'm iffy on (need more discussion to make a judgement):

Improvement of Dante and Lucia's range due to dimensional journey- I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Deconstruction for Dante- this can very well explain how Dante bypassed Argosax's regen but I'm not familiar enough with how it works to say that I agree with it.

Golden Orb resurrection for basically everybody playable- I'm leaning towards agree due to the Glorbs having lore but I would like to see others opinion on this.

Dimensional storage for Dante- I can accept it but I believe it could be argued that Dante just summons his weapons.

Biological manipulation and memory manipulation for Vergil- I can accept it but it's probably not worth putting these on his profile.

Everyone having Conceptual manipulation via Yamato- I don't think I need to explain why I'm on the fence with this one.

Power modification for Sparda-I just don't understand the ability

Also, something I want to ask anyone.

Would Vergil using Yamato and cutting out his nightmares, giving them a physical form be limited Subjective Reality?
I thought at first that the Yamato had Subjective Reality but after thinking about it and reading again that part of the manga I reached that conclusion and if it also remembers V I can use urizen and go back to being vergil so it was more viable biological manipulation , memory and conceptual.

and I accept that dante does not have its dimensional storage (only add in the invoking part: it can invoke its own sword and some spectral versions).

Mundus should be able to harm his opponents on an atomic level with its particle beam

I do not know if Dante should have resistance to that, but he should probably do so since he received these attacks in his final fight against Mundus.

Galens said:
Mundus should be able to harm his opponents on an atomic level with its particle beamI do not know if Dante should have resistance to that, but he should probably do so since he received these attacks in his final fight against Mundus.
I agree

Galens said:
Mundus should be able to harm his opponents on an atomic level with its particle beam

I do not know if Dante should have resistance to that, but he should probably do so since he received these attacks in his final fight against Mundus.
I also agree.

Sparda hiding Dante's presence is Resistance to Extrasensory Perception

Basically I agree with Dieno in almost everything, and about these:

- Improvement of Dante and Lucia's range due to dimensional journey-

This is because both of them have Dimensional Travel, I agree

- Deconstruction for Dante- The best bet for that scene is Regen Negation

Golden Orb resurrection for basically everybody playable- Well, since we are using itens, I agree with this one

Dimensional storage for Dante- It's actually Summoning, Before the Nightmare describes Trish taking Artemis as summoning

Biological manipulation and memory manipulation for Vergil- I agree, while it's not applicable on combat, it's a ability that he have so it should be in his profile

Everyone having Conceptual manipulation via Yamato- Not sure

Power modification for Sparda- Dividing his own power is three swords is something basic, probably his was sealing his powers in different swords and that's it

Isn't presence concealment considered Stealth Mastery?

Yamato should give memory/bio manip regardless whether it's useless or not. And wasn't concept manip through Yamato rejected?

ok, I did not know that before the nightmare so you should be in the profile of trish invocation for that, the negative Regenerationn because I did not know where I had taken it from.

Ogbunabali said:
Isn't presence concealment considered Stealth Mastery?

Yamato should give memory/bio manip regardless whether it's useless or not. And wasn't concept manip through Yamato rejected?
I do not think it's mastery in invisibility.

I did not know that the conceptual manipulation via Yamato was rejected.

I agree with everything for the most part, except:

-Resurrection with Sparda: Unfortunately, there is no information that tells what happened in that scene (We had no idea about the resurrection with Yamato if it were not for Capcom). I think it was in Viewtiful Joe (I do not remember) where it was said that Trish was resurrected by Eva, but it is not canon.

- Forcefield creation: For the reason indicated by Dienomite.

- Deconstruction: For the reason indicated by Dante.

Okay, so I'll update my agrees/disagree here:

I agree with

Sparda being able to hide Dante's presence (don't know what ability this would be called) - Resistance to Extrasensory Perception

Dimensional Storage for Nero

Absorption and Fusionism for Dante

Improvement of Dante and Lucia's range due to Dimensional Travel

Golden Orb Resurrection for basically everybody playable - If the orb have a lore, obviously

Biological Manipulation and Memory Manipulation for Vergil

Stuff I disagree with:

Forcefield creation for Dante with Sparda

Resurrection with Sparda - We don't have confirmation of this

Argosax Chaos Manipulation - Chaos Manipulation is the ability to manipulate chaos, fundamentally different than darkness or nothingness. That is, power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, and destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms. Chaos is opposed to order, it may be related to nonexistence (state of the universe before order or creation), but represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything.

Argosax never did this

Deconstruction for Dante- Regen Negation is the best bet

Dimensional storage for Dante- It's Summoning

Everyone having Conceptual manipulation via Yamato- Already rejected

Power modification for Sparda- He just separated his powers

Lucia should have some resistances since she was on Argosax's range

Aaaand Void Mundus should have some Passives since he basically is the demon world energy on that Novel...I think ?

Dante Demon Killah said:
Aaaand Void Mundus should have some Passives since he basically is the demon world energy on that Novel...I think ?
It would be passive Mind Manip, Soul Manip & Corruption.

I agree with Dante's updated list.I don't know if Argosax warping the universe back to it's original state is Chaos Manipulation even though the original state of the DMCuniverse was darkness and chaos, I don't think that's enough to be considered Chaos Manipulation.

If we're denying resurrection for Sparda then we need to give consider Trish surviving Mundus's partical beam shooting through her neck and head area as either resurrection for herself or mid regen.

Trish having Mid Regenerationn is completely possible since even half demons like Dante and Vergil already had it even when they were weaker than her

However, it take some minutes for her to regen on Mid level, her "standard" regen would be Mid Low going by the anime

I'll add the stuff that Dark agreed

Also, just to remind, the only playable characters in cano are

Dante, Lucia, Nero and V

So the Gold Orb goes for these four

Back