• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Added abilities for Kakine Teitoku

Matter Manipulation and Matter Transmutation or Transmuatio

Kakine was able to turn Souji's blood cells into sand

https://********.org/chapter/842085/32

Gravity Manipulation

Kakine was able to crush people to the ground, like they have a foot on their back.

https://********.org/chapter/842085/14

Fire Creation and Ice Creation

https://********.org/chapter/842085/23

Limited Mind Manipulation

Kakine was able to release Ringo from Souji's control by sending a signal to her brain.

https://********.org/data/f41a57756c90e3e8f93d65d0599183d1/X27.jpg

Intangible attacks or would this be just Durability Negation?

Kakine was able to ignore DA's shields and hit the person behind them.

https://********.org/chapter/842085/10

Information Analysis

Kakine can read the dark matter in the space he occupies, like Accelerator with Vector Manipulation.

Let me know if there is anything I have missed.

His intangibility seems to be of the Elemental or the Phasing type, and should be limited since this is for DM only.

This he did with Ringo's mind seems to me Biological (mind) manipulation via sound and light manipulation.

And i think that area he showed to Souji falls under perception manipulation.

I agree with it being more intangibility than Durability Negation. Although does he get Dura negation anyway due to what he did to Souji?

Okay I will get started on adding these on to his profile.

Okay added the changes. Damn I forgot to put this thread in the summery of the changes being accepted. So the changes might get reversed.

Just a general appeal: If you guys add abilities and stuff to the profiles I strongly encourage adding a corresponding explanation into the Notable A/T section, unless it's something really basic (like fire and ice manip here).

In this case for example nobody reading the page would know what the limited mind manipulation or transmutation exactly does without such an explanation.

seem fair

but i would add the fact he knocked out DA members and damaged souji brain to the point of bleeding with DM simply by seeing it

this could fall in minor mind manipulation too but it should be added

and so should be added that eh can ignore durability in various ways (the after mentioned mind attack, transmutation, and phasing DM attacks )

btw @don't talkDT couls u check theis thread ? https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4155835

I still think that thing he used to make Souji bleed is perception manipulation, since Souji called it "the world as a level 5 sees it".

I'm pretty sure that's just a referance to the fact that Espers see the world differently then how it actually is and PR are simply distorted preceptions of reality and understand/ seeing the effects means seeing the world as that Esper. Besides that scene isn't what's being talked about since all he's doing is presenting all 25000 different DM effects. The blood could very well be his brain overloading since he is trying to comprehend all 250000 of the energys, or something similar.

yes but again what about the DA members ? they all fall unconscious and im quite sure they had no interest in understanding all the phenoms like souji

Well I'm just Responding to Dragnoir's comment about Souji's bleeding. The DA passing out could very well be just one of the effects that Kakine used at that moment .

I agree with the changes, although I feel the Gravity Manipulation is not exactly right, as that particular technique is described as an invisible pressure exerted from above the target. Still, gravity manipulation is similar enough, I guess.

The DA minions fainting could be related to the bubbles in the same panel, whatever those are, since those are closer to the DA than to Souji. There's no clear explanation as to what happened to them.

It's not exactly right but truth be told I wasn't quite sure what else to put. Gravity Manipulation seemed the closest thing.

In my opinion and this is only my opinion, I think we should just leave the whole what happened to Souji's DA since we don't truly know what happened. It could have literally been a whole host of things really.

I was thinking that actually as well. Another option is I can change it to Limited Gravity Manipulation if others think that is more accurate but it is probably more like pressure manipulation. But either way I'm alright whatever, whether we leave it as it is, add limited or change it to Pressure Manipulation instead.

Actually I think Kakine already has pressure manipulation so should we get rid of gravity manipulation?

It's still only with the wings that we have seen him fly.

We should not go by possibilities but what is either stated or shown.

If the thing he did in the Dark Matter Manga is more in line with Pressure Manipulation than Gravity Manipulation then gravity manipulation should be taken off in my opinion. It's as simple as that.

What DontTalkDT and LazyHunter have accepted can probably be applied.

how we are forgetting about this? kakine ability to distort the way reallity is percived by the target, this is most likely another use of light+dark matter, kakine already used light as a deadly weapon, now to create a mirage kind of effect, and later he used it to create a vision of himself inside ringo sub-concious.

That was more likely caused by the tornado thing which caused Souji's vision to be distorted. Kakine didn't create a mirage of himself.

Also his transmutation is not limited to sand, he transmuted a man right arm into smoke and the left hand in something else, in chapter 1, so in case kakine ever faces crocodile, gaara or something like that his transmutation is still usefull

Kakine doesn't have limited Transmutation on his profile, he has transmutation and no one said it was limited to just sand.

we know kakine caused souji see a distorded version of kakine, we don't know just how, and i'm here to say that's just light manipulation because is most likely the case.

No one has to said anything about that, for me to put that fact on the table.

But why would you point this fact out when it's already on his profile?

Transmutation: Kakine's Dark Matter interacts with other matter in highly unusual ways, modifying the normal matter according to laws other than the laws of physics. One notable application of this is that he can create a type of Dark Matter that upon contact with a human turns the humans entire body into sand.

About the mirage, actually it is controllable, he said it after all, that he calculate each outcome of DM interaction with reality, everything he did in that part was something calculated that he controlled

so can we add: pressure manipulation, minor light manipulation and minor electricity manipulation

remove : gravity manipulation for now

add: can ignore opponent durability in various way with dark matter application (transmutation, phasing, mind, etc)

add on the attacks and ability section: can knock out people unconscious with dark matter application

?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Back