• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was compromised between the time Hax and infinite speed arguments so they slapped on possibly infinite and time hax onto the profiles.

Edit: You can make a CRT so it’s one or the other but good luck with the chaos that it invites. Last time both sides went for ages arguing their stances.

That's really contradictory....
I agree but that’s how it ended up. I guess they were tryna say it was “X or Y” but now it just looks like “X and Y”. Back on topic, Adam copying hax is an accepted ability as of now and Shiva is rocking his own fire manip so copying Kuuga’s shouldn’t really be out there.

I agree but that’s how it ended up. I guess they were tryna say it was “X or Y” but now it just looks like “X and Y”. Back on topic, Adam copying hax is an accepted ability as of now and Shiva is rocking his own fire manip so copying Kuuga’s shouldn’t really be out there.
The problem is: while Adam can copying the ability to burn with matter control, he doesn't have the resistsnce on it while Kuuga have the resistance

And honestly, Adam Eyes of Gods ability are sound really NLF

The problem is: while Adam can copying the ability to burn with matter control, he doesn't have the resistsnce on it while Kuuga have the resistance
Adam can copy biological stuff that he himself doesn’t have so copying resistances isn’t out of the question.
And honestly, Adam Eyes of Gods ability are sound really NLF
Cuz dad is built different. But that’s kinda how it goes when his thing is doing what you do but better in every way.

Adam can copy the Serpent’s claws when he copied his attack, Kuuga’s powers come from his ability to turn into a monster if I am reading his profile correctly. Adam copies Kuuga’s physiology that gives him resistance to the attack.

Adam can copy the Serpent’s claws when he copied his attack, Kuuga’s powers come from his ability to turn into a monster if I am reading his profile correctly. Adam copies Kuuga’s physiology that gives him resistance to the attack.
Not entirely monster tbh

If that's the case then this match is basically Daguva vs Kuuga all over again, except this time it isn't the gurongi tribes leader but his "father"

Kuuga’s resistance isn’t biological. It’s from his armor. Adam can’t copy off of that. The only thing biological in Kuuga’s arsenal is his regeneration, which wouldn’t be help against the fire.

So even if we want to say that Adam can copy the fire, he still can’t copy the resistance since it’s not biological. Not only that, Adam still doesn’t have anything against the Ultimate Finishers which literally makes him explode from the inside out. He can’t copy it, cause he won’t even be alive to copy it.

He still need to copy the armor’s resistance before Kuuga creates the fire. Even then, the Ultimate Finishers can kill Adam before he could copy the attack.

He just looks at the armor and copies it, it’s kinda how Eyes of the Lord works. Adam copies everything that would help with performing the technique from skill to biology to hax.

Ultimate Finishers ……. you mean the Ultimate Kick and the Ultimate Punch? Adam copies them and counters Kuuga’s before he can land either attack. Adam was explicitly shown to be infinitely slower/caught in the timestop while Zeus went to punch him with the time punch, copied the technique and then managed to hit Zeus before Zeus could hit him. Adam counters people infinitely faster than he is so he will have no problems with Kuuga in that regard.

He just looks at the armor and copies it, it’s kinda how Eyes of the Lord works. Adam copies everything that would help with performing the technique from skill to biology to hax.
How would Adam know that he’d need to copy the biology of the armor. And how would he know that the armor is resistant to fire. The only way for him to know that it’s resistant to fire is for he sees it resisting fire and the only way for him to get fire abilities is from Kuuga so Kuuga would be the first to activate the fire.
Ultimate Finishers ……. you mean the Ultimate Kick and the Ultimate Punch? Adam copies them and counters Kuuga’s before he can land either attack. Adam was explicitly shown to be infinitely slower/caught in the timestop while Zeus went to punch him with the time punch, copied the technique and then managed to hit Zeus before Zeus could hit him. Adam counters people infinitely faster than he is so he will have no problems with Kuuga in that regard.
The Ultimate Finishers are basic attacks but once the hit lands, the opponent explodes from the inside out. It’s not the attack that would kill Adam but the explosion. But once Adam realizes that there’s an explosion involved, it wouldn’t stop him from exploding.

This might be Kuuga vs Daguva again. I think its even closer to Kuuga vs Go-Gadoru-Ba where Go-Gadoru-Ba copied all of Kuuga's attacks but is better than him in every way than him.

How would Adam know that he’d need to copy the biology of the armor. And how would he know that the armor is resistant to fire. The only way for him to know that it’s resistant to fire is for he sees it resisting fire and the only way for him to get fire abilities is from Kuuga so Kuuga would be the first to activate the fire.
And how did Adam know he needed to copy the time punch? He was infinitely slower/already in the time stop before he did anything which means he just copied everything anyway. All he saw when Zeus was prepping the attack was Zeus getting into a stance, he didn’t know about the mechanics of the time punch, they aren’t a visible things and the mechanics didn’t even come into play yet. Still copied it. Adam looks at Kuuga and copies everything he can do.
The Ultimate Finishers are basic attacks but once the hit lands, the opponent explodes from the inside out. It’s not the attack that would kill Adam but the explosion. But once Adam realizes that there’s an explosion involved, it wouldn’t stop him from exploding.
You must have missed the part where Adam won’t get hit. Kuuga will. Adam’s whole schtick is copying your move, doing it even better than you can, and hitting you with it before you can land it on him. Kuuga just blows up from the inside out.

One thing you all have missed is that if Adam were trying to copy Kuuga physiology then he would be corrupted into a monster due to his mimic ability cannot remove the downside of Ultimate Form.

Godai only resist it due to his kind hearted nature and mental resistance are different from what Adam could copy.

And how did Adam know he needed to copy the time punch? He was infinitely slower/already in the time stop before he did anything which means he just copied everything anyway. All he saw when Zeus was prepping the attack was Zeus getting into a stance, he didn’t know about the mechanics of the time punch, they aren’t a visible things and the mechanics didn’t even come into play yet. Still copied it. Adam looks at Kuuga and copies everything he can do.
That's like, the second time you've contradicted what others have said before. Zencha said that the eyes were thought based and now you're saying they're passive. Going off what you said, he say Zeus going into a stance and then copied the time punch. That means that it isn't passive since if it was, he would already had the ability. Now in the context of this fight, Kuuga raises his hands to use his fire hax. Adam copies it, but he still wouldn't copy the resistance. Against Zeus, going off what you said, he can't just copy the ability passively, it would be thought based.

And let's say that Adam does copy Kuuga's physiology, Adam would then be corrupted by the Arcle turning him into a mindless monster. He then wouldn't be able to use any of his abilities due to the fact that he doesn't know how to use them. This would then give Kuuga enough time to use his fire hax. And like what James pointed out, Godai resisting this was a mental thing, something that Adam can't copy.
You must have missed the part where Adam won’t get hit. Kuuga will. Adam’s whole schtick is copying your move, doing it even better than you can, and hitting you with it before you can land it on him. Kuuga just blows up from the inside out.
You've seen street fights fight? Do they ever seem to have any technique behind them? When in close quarters, Kuuga's style is the beat his opponent until they stop moving.

Also, from what I've seen from the Shiva vs Adam debate, Adam's stamina is terrible even after copying a single ability. And, again, lets just assume that you're right and that the eyes are passive, Adam will be copying 11 new powers. You really think that's not gonna put a strain on his stamina? I'm still not even convinced it's passive. Not only do other people who know about the verse says otherwise, but we can look at the profiles themselves. If Adam's eyes were passive, he'd have most of Zeus' abilities, which he doesn't. He doesn't gain Zeus' Regeneration, Aura, Death Hax, Size Manip, and so much more. The only thing he took from Zeus was the Time Hax, which he had to see Zeus prep before he can.

That's like, the second time you've contradicted what others have said before. Zencha said that the eyes were thought based and now you're saying they're passive.
Where did I say they are passive? Go get that quote. I said the eyes copy shit he isn’t aware of in a technique.

Actually go get those times that I contradicted someone else because the only time I did so was with TOAA because he seemingly wasn’t aware of how we handled the time punch feat and I explained it.
Going off what you said, he say Zeus going into a stance and then copied the time punch. That means that it isn't passive since if it was, he would already had the ability. Now in the context of this fight, Kuuga raises his hands to use his fire hax. Adam copies it, but he still wouldn't copy the resistance. Against Zeus, going off what you said, he can't just copy the ability passively, it would be thought based.
You missed the whole point of my post. The point is that Adam copied shit that he didn’t know about nor could he see. I brought this up because you are saying how would Adam know to copy shit he doesn’t know about. The answer is that he just copies it.
And let's say that Adam does copy Kuuga's physiology, Adam would then be corrupted by the Arcle turning him into a mindless monster.
The physiology lasts as long as needed for the technique. Once Adam was done using the Serpent's move, the claws went away.
He then wouldn't be able to use any of his abilities due to the fact that he doesn't know how to use them.
Why would he not know how to use them? Need I bring up the time punch and how he didn’t know anything about it the first time and still used it better than Zeus?
This would then give Kuuga enough time to use his fire hax. And like what James pointed out, Godai resisting this was a mental thing, something that Adam can't copy.
James also said that it’s due to his kind hearted nature. Adam’s kindness united some 100 billion humans. Doesn't really matter though since Adam will blow Kuuga up from the inside out with the fire hax.
You've seen street fights fight? Do they every seem to have any technique behind them? When in close quarters, Kuuga's style is the beat his opponent until they stop moving.
Irrelevant, Adam just copies whatever Kuuga does and then does it better. The techniques of gods are considered impossible for humans to perform because they are superior to Humanity’s. Adam can copy them so he won’t have an issue with Kuuga’s complete lack of skill.
Also, from what I've seen from the Shiva vs Adam debate, Adam's stamina is terrible even after copying a single ability.
You clearly didn't pay attention to that thread at all or else you would know that Adam's stamina got over taxed specifically because Zeus spammed every attack in his arsenal for 5 minutes straight with most of those 5 minutes taking place in timestop/infinite speed. You are making it sound like he copied a single technique, keeled over and died from exhaustion. He copied multiple techniques with no issue and took much longer than this fight will last not getting tagged while simultaneously countering with physics breaking punches against a guy stronger than Adam.
And, again, lets just assume that you're right and that the eyes are passive,
Never said this.
Adam will be copying 11 new powers. You really think that's not gonna put a strain on his stamina?
With how utterly basic and trash you yourself paint them out to be? No, they won't strain his stamina at all.
I'm still not even convinced it's passive.
Giod thing no one said that.
Not only do other people who know about the verse says otherwise, but we can look at the profiles themselves.
Yeah, I know. I agree. That's why I never said it was passive.
If Adam's eyes were passive, he'd have most of Zeus' abilities, which he doesn't.
Becaude it isn't passive and those things aren't invovled with the techniques Zeus performed. You clearly missed the part where I specifically mention that.
He doesn't gain Zeus' Regeneration, Aura, Death Hax, Size Manip, and so much more. The only thing he took from Zeus was the Time Hax, which he had to see Zeus prep before he can.
Because time hax is part of the technique, and none of the others are....... something I already mentioned before this post. If you want to attack my argument, learn what it actually is first because all you’ve done (with the exception of referencing James) is argue against points I never made in the first place. That’s called a strawman.

James also said that it’s due to his kind hearted nature. Adam’s kindness united some 100 billion humans. Doesn't really matter though since Adam will blow Kuuga up from the inside out with the fire hax.
Unlike Kuuga, Adam doesn't have resistance to mental influence or he have shown to copy anything similar. Sure, Kuuga's kind hearted nature does prevent him from turning into a mindless monster but he straight up resist it as shown here.

What i wanted to say is that simply being kind won't give Adam resistance toward corruption because personality doesn't matter much.

Unlike Kuuga, Adam doesn't have resistance to mental influence or he have shown to copy anything similar. Sure, Kuuga's kind hearted nature does prevent him from turning into a mindless monster but he straight up resist it as shown here.

What i wanted to say is that simply being kind won't give Adam resistance toward corruption because personality doesn't matter much.
If it doesn’t matter, why bring it up? Also I feel like I am missing something in that vid cuz I don’t see where he resists anything.

Where did I say they are passive? Go get that quote. I said the eyes copy shit he isn’t aware of in a technique.
The physiology lasts as long as needed for the technique. Once Adam was done using the Serpent's move, the claws went away.
How would he be able to turn off the ability when he's a mindless monster?
Why would he not know how to use them? Need I bring up the time punch and how he didn’t know anything about it the first time and still used it better than Zeus?
I'm talking about how the armor corrupts those who use it.
How would Adam influencing society into uniting be an act of kindness? They literally were in a battle to fight the gods for prolong the end of the world
With how utterly basic and trash you yourself paint them out to be? No, they won't strain his stamina at all.
Really? It's listed Adam's main weakness.
You missed the whole point of my post. The point is that Adam copied shit that he didn’t know about nor could he see. I brought this up because you are saying how would
Becaude it isn't passive and those things aren't invovled with the techniques Zeus performed. You clearly missed the part where I specifically mention that.

Because time hax is part of the technique, and none of the others are....... something I already mentioned before this post. If you want to attack my argument, learn what it actually is first because all you’ve done (with the exception of referencing James) is argue against points I never made in the first place. That’s called a strawman.
What counts as a technique? From what TOAA said, they're martial attack but Adam can't like shoot out lightning and fire and the work.

First of all, the reason why I thought you assume the eyes were passive was when you said that Adam look and copies. I was confused when reading further since it makes it seem you contradicted yourself in the same post. Secondly, about Adam copying things, what's its limit? Cause from what I'm getting, Adam can only copy martial skill like what TOAA said. If that's true, Adam wouldn't be able to copy the fire since that's not a martial skill. All Kuuga does is raise his hand and his opponent is in flames.

The last thing I want to talk about is Adam copying Kuuga's physiology. When Kuuga transforms, he runs the risk of turning into a Grongi, monster that doesn't think properly and fights off of killer instinct. If Adam tried to copy this, he would be turn into a Grongi and would fight like one. The video that James showed was Kuuga literally fighting off the corruption's effects.

How would he be able to turn off the ability when he's a mindless monster?

I'm talking about how the armor corrupts those who use it.
Adam isn’t wearing or making the armor, he copies the abilities that are relevant to the power/tech being used.
How would Adam influencing society into uniting be an act of kindness? They literally were in a battle to fight the gods for prolong the end of the world
Because the narrator straight up tells us that Adam united all of humanity for the first time ever. This means that humanity had never been united even in the previous match. Adam united them with his kindness and love for his children.
Really? It's listed Adam's main weakness.
Are you aware of this thing called context? Go read what you were responding to because I know for a fact you didn’t actually read it properly or else you would know that I spoke in the context of how you made Kuuga’s attacks out to be trash and that Adam had no issues with copying and countering unless he needs to do so constantly against god tier attacks.
What counts as a technique? From what TOAA said, they're martial attack but Adam can't like shoot out lightning and fire and the work.
And this is how I know you do t read what I post because I already explained to TOAA that both the time hax and infinite speed arguments are reflected on the profile. This means the wiki accepts that Adam has the ability to copy hax that isn’t visible so long as it’s part of the technique he is copying. When TOAA made that statement, he was unaware of how the wiki treats the time punch, I then explained it to him and just prior to that, I brought up how Shiva has his own fire manip that would be able to be copied by Adam since he can copy more than just physical moves.

The last thing I want to talk about is Adam copying Kuuga's physiology. When Kuuga transforms, he runs the risk of turning into a Grongi, monster that doesn't think properly and fights off of killer instinct. If Adam tried to copy this, he would be turn into a Grongi and would fight like one. The video that James showed was Kuuga literally fighting off the corruption's effects.
See, I figured that that was what I was meant to be seeing but my issue is that I don’t see it anywhere in the video. There is no show of him resisting this killer instinct/insanity or what have you, no statement he was doing etc. Just a bunch of admittedly cool transformations.

See, I figured that that was what I was meant to be seeing but my issue is that I don’t see it anywhere in the video. There is no show of him resisting this killer instinct/insanity or what have you, no statement he was doing etc. Just a bunch of admittedly cool transformations.
Its how the suit has to momentarily stop now and then. Normally it just appears on him instantly but this one he needs to stop and focus.

If it doesn’t matter, why bring it up? Also I feel like I am missing something in that vid cuz I don’t see where he resists anything.
Basically, there is entire story built up for it but if you wanted to see shorter version, here is the information. To quotes from it:

"This form puts Kuuga at risk of losing control and becoming a monster bent on destruction like Daguva, and can only be controlled by a person of pure heart."

There is a different you see, it is not just about their personality but mental strength as well. If simply being kind can give you resistance to mental corruption then pretty much 80% of characters would have but they don't. Only if the character are shown or stated to resist them are count.

In other word, Adam kindness won't be enough to fought against the corruption.

I’m not saying kindness let’s people resist corruption, I am saying kindness let’s people resist that specific corruption. The profile says that his gentle nature lets him resist and the other wiki page says a pure heart let’s them control it. Adam qualifies for both.

For clarification, his eyes turn black when Kuuga loses control right? Cuz I just watched him vs Decade Violent Emotion (what a name by the way) and he still seems capable of thinking normally and doesn’t just swing wildly or anything like that. If this is really him losing control and being a Grongi, Adam would just be slightly bloodlusted if this shit even affects him. Time punch GG.

Yes but Kuuga specifically resist it while Adam don't. Not every kind hearted person can resist corruption because their personality alone unless its stated so.

No, that is the alternate version of Kuuga and he doesn't even lose control.

Back